[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest kypie

i've already streaming..i'm laughing so hard because wgm give them a house which locate at mbc rooftop..so unfair..hha
:|

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blueeye

need to wait for the eng sub to confirm this, but form my limited Korean, the MCs asking were Yura always easy to laugh just like in the broadcast, and JH said it is good to have someone as bubbly as Yura as his partner, because he is more quiet one.

And Yura asking JH some tough request, asking him to be her partner in Trouble Maker dance in Girls Day's concert. lol

We also see a glimpse of jealous Yura when she asked him about Nana.

loving this couple more and more....

:x :x :x

Guest hanikyu

Daylimotion link of jongyura couple pls55555555 :-S i cant be streaming bcz of bad signal [-O< :((

For those who missed the livestream. Of course i dont understand korean and my english is also bad but here's the summary. It starts with Yura & Hyeri at RC car shop.They are looking for new RC to to replace the one that felt into the water. Hyeri kept on teasing Yura on her marriage. They are having fun and very playful. After that, it shows yura waiting with a suitcase and RC car that she has bought, then come Jonghyun with even bigger suitcase.lol.She gave him as a gift and Jonghyun just laughs and take out the RC car. It survives!lol.However, he looks grateful with her gift.They go to see the MCs their waiting room to get clue for their new home.Not sure what they are talking about and suddenly hong jing yong take out one belt?and tied yura and jonghyun's legs with the belt? they were asked to walk like that.Then misun gave them the mission card which stated their home address/direction?.While driving i think they talk about the upcoming girls day concert, i think the members ask her to do sexy duet.Im not so sure. After that, they talk about Nana, the style log MC.She looks jealous.lol.I think they talk about their dream house and once they arrive at the given address, they look disappointed. As it direct them to MBC building!They go the 10th floor as stated and their house is actually at MBC rooftoop. It looks like stage setup of a house. Of course they especially Yura are not happy. The preview shows they are looking for household items and eating noodles.

Guest blueeye

RAW WGM
part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20vak3_140705-we-got-married-episode-227-1-2_people
part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20vanf_140705-we-got-married-episode-227-2-2_people

Guest Tinkiebell

Please vote for our couple  :)
http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/07/05/poll-which-on-going-we-got-married-couple-is-your-favorite/

Guest minaret

In love with this couple, really in love with them..the truth i don't really like Girl's Day cause of their sexy concept, weird dance moves etc but now...i looooveeee them especially Yura's personality..beauty with humble down to earth attitude..no air at all..Jonghyun seems to treat this experience quite seriously...giving his all...love the way he talks to Yura-cool soothing and soft like there are no cameras at all..the conversations just between the two of them..the next best couple after Yongseo :)

Guest Tinkiebell

Watched the episode and loved it!
- It started off with one of the MCs, Heo Gyeong Hwan, claiming that Yura is his style.   ;))
- I loved the shopping scene with Hyeri. Both girls are just so cheerful and giggly, it always looks fun every time they're together. 
- It looks like Yura is prone to breaking things. Things at her own home, Jonghyun's RC car, even the RC cars that she was testing at the store... Even hit one of the cameramen. Bwaha.. omg Yura, you're too clumsy!           :))
- Even though she is clumsy, she said something like she hasn't lost her wedding ring. So it's good. 
- It's funny that even though Yura is the older one between the two, Hyeri seems to have more dating experience than Yura.She encouraged Yura to initiate skinship first (i.e. hand holding). When Yura said that she doesn't feel comfortable initiating first (or it doesn't seem right for the girl to initiate the skinship first), Hyeri started quoting the lyrics to their own song "Female President": 
Go to him andsay you love him first.Now it’s the time, you can start first.
Or
Come up to him and kiss him firstNow is the time, you can start first
Hahahaha, you tell her, Hyeri girl!       :))   :-*
- She named the RC car she just bought: Jjoong Jjoong (or choong choong), which is cute, just like Jjoong (Choong) oppa.
- They met in front of one of MBC's broadcast buildings so they can greet the MCs. They have coordinated outfit. This couple really looks good together!
- Jonghyun came with the bigger suitcase.. bwaha, that was pretty funny.   :D
- When Yura handed him the RC car gift, at first he didn't seem all that excited. But it's not because he didn't like the gift. Yura told him it's to replace the dead cockroach like RC car that she killed right into the Han river. But, it turned out he fixed it.So there was actually no need to buy him a new RC car to replace that one. But he's happy with the gift. Even said something in the line of it being the best gift he recently received. Because even though he's already 26 years old, he still loves toys. Awww.
- The two of them meeting the group of MCs was hilarious. They got a lot of teasing. 
- One of the MCs asked if Yura always laughs so easily in real. Jonghyun said he didn't mind, he likes it because he, himself, has a quiet personality. 
- MC Hong Jin Young, also one of the wives in WGM, suggested the three legged game for them to be closer even faster. This is a game that she played with her husband during their honeymoon in Saipan.
- When Hong Jin Young tried to tie the rope around Jonghyun's leg, she got frustrated at him because it didn't seem like Jonghyun wanted to be too close to her. She finally yelled at him, "I have a husband too!" (bwaha!)   :))
- In the car to their new "home", they discussed their dream house. It looks like they both have a similar taste.
- Yura is asking him to grant her a wish (A wish she won because he didn't call her with the pet name they agreed on in their last outing together). Her wish is... *drum rolls* ... for him to be dancing with her on the stage to Hyuna and Hyunseung's "Troublemaker"! Bwaha!!   =)) 
- JongHyun looked so speechless! But Yura pulled every aegyo acts on him that I think he finally agreed to think about it.   :))
- Jonghyun would like to hear Yura's satoori (dialect), and ended up getting some lessons on how to talk in dialects from Yura.
- Yura asked Jonghyun about Nana. She showed a bit of jealousy towards Nana. I think she asked him how long did it take them (Jonghyun and Nana) to be close with each other. Jong Hyun said around 2 months (?)
- In the back interview, Jonghyun thought it was cute seeing her like that (being jealous). 
- Soooo, they arrived at their new "home", which is the MBC dream centre! Bwahaha! MBC, you've got to be kidding me! It's just too cruel!!

All in all, another cute episode. I don't like the house MBC's is giving them either. But I'm pretty sure, just like what happened to Jokwon and Gain, these two will also move to another (nicer) house, later as their relationship progresses more. 
I can't wait for the english subs :)
Ps. I just found out that Yura has insurance on her legs! And the insurance is said to be worth $500,000! Daebak!

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura are stunned by their newlywed home on 'We Got Married'

July 5, 2014 @ 2:31 pm

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura were unpleasantly surprised by their newlywed home on the July 5th installment of 'We Got Married'.

On their drive there, the excited couple got to talking. Yura carefully brought up, "Oppa, when did you and [After School's] Nana unni get close?" He answered, "It was really awkward at first," and Yura replied, "You seem awfully friendly." 

Hong Jong Hyun said during his solo interview, "It was cute. I think she was a little concerned that I was friendlier with another woman... She didn't ask me directly, but said, 'How long did it take you to get close?'"

When the two finally arrived at their newlywed house, they were shocked to find that it was on the top of the Ilsan MBC Dream Center. Neither Hong Jong Hyun nor Yura could believe that they'd be spending their days together on the top of the building's roof.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-days-yura-are-stunned-by-their-newlywed-home-on-we-got-married

Guest reeneesie

I really love to see both of Jonghyun & Yura reactions when the mc teased them..especially at Jinyoung question about their 1st nite.. :\"> :)) Hyeri only asked about holding hand but Jinyoung simply asked them rated 19 question..hahaha =))

Guest Tinkiebell

reeneesie

said: I really love to see both of Jonghyun

:)

) Hyeri only asked about holding hand but Jinyoung simply asked them rated 19 question..hahaha =))

Haha yeah, she suddenly asked them something in the line of "How was your first night?" or "Did you have a good first night?  =))Yura shook her whole body up in embarassment and Jonghyun just couldn't lift his head to face them.  Bwaha!   :))
Gotta love Jin Young!  

>:D

i'm assuming that the WGM villages probably to high for maintenance - slowly they moves all the couples elsewhere like before - but  OMG  lol   on top of the MBC bldg - there're no need to drive further for filming .  Our Jong-Ra couple can made anyplace look chic 

Guest Tinkiebell

@babyfat61 , lol what a way for MBC to cut costs. Quite smart of them! But, let's just think of it as a penthouse or something. Besides, the night view must be breathtaking. In a way, it's romantic; They first met at MBC, had their wedding at MBC, and now they have to live at MBC! :D

Guest Tinkiebell

Not from the newest episode, but gotta love the first subtle sign of Jonghyun's jealousy.  
tumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo4_250.giftumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo1_250.gif
tumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo5_250.giftumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo3_250.giftumblr_n7yldyHZYB1r0jxwqo6_250.gif

source: yourfutureblank.tumblr.com

Archived