[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest sunshine4ever

hi dearies, so it seems like some staff at Soompi also like Jong Suk so she/he translated his message. I went to the LJS FC in Vietnam which is a smaller based group than the LJS Vietnam Fanpage, but the translation at LJS FC seems more accurate to what @yeonana and yeonjiii translated. I was going to translate that version, but I found that there is a translation of the message via Soompi's news. Awww, Jong Suk must be missing Doctor Stranger after being in the drama for so long? But to say that he had been wandering for one month and not knowing where he was going....feel a bit sad to hear that... >_< His heart is being shaken? By what?

Actor Lee Jong Suk Updates Fans with Playful Photos

Translation:
yeonjiii   August 8, 2014

Actor, Lee Jong Suk, recently updated his fans as to what he’s been up to with photos and a message.

On August 8, Lee Jong Suk uploaded two photos of him on his Weibo account and wrote a message that said, “How have you been? For a whole month, I’ve lost my sense of direction and been wandering around. Just like they’ve told me, I’ve been blooming, as I’m being shaken..umm!! I’m growing today as well!!”

In the photos that the actor revealed, it seems like he took them at a sidewalk that had a foreign atmosphere. Lee Jong Suk is wearing his hat backwards with a comfortable outfit. The “V” poses he made with his hands and his bright smile makes him look relaxed.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk appeared in SBS’s drama, “Doctor Stranger,” which recently ended. He played the role of Park Hoon, the genius doctor, and he’s currently look over his next work.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/08/actor-lee-jong-suk-updates-fans-with-playful-photos/

----
updates on Jong Sung going to Vietnam

mpbkejh.jpg
LEE JONG SUK participating on the grand opening of Caffe Bene Vietnam

On August 23, 2014 Lee Jong Suk will be in Vietnam to get ready to participate in the grand opening of Caffe Bene. Other additional details, we will let you know on our meeting (press conference) on August 17. Hope everyone will have a good night! ^^

translation from Vietnamese: sunshine4ever
original Vietnamese message is HERE

Here is a picture of the Caffe Bene place.

ruUuG8V.jpg

^credits https://www.facebook.com/CaffeBeneVN

Wow, so pretty. I'm so envious. Last time I finished That Winter, The Wind Blows Singaporean fans got to meet Jo In Sung, then after Emergency Couple Singaporean fans got to meet Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo, and now after Doctor Stranger the Vietnamese fans to got meet Lee Jong Suk. Huhu, there is a huge obstacle with me and the actors...one big ocean is between us....huhuh...haha Anyway, looking at the brighter side, other fans will be giving us a lot of coverage about what's happening. :D
---
There is a Vietnamese translation of an article of Jong Suk going to New York for a photoshoot. If I have time I will try to summarize it later or if anyone can translate, I appreciate it very much. :)

8Hzpl1X.jpg
^got a "Hoon ah" experience after seeing this...awww... by the way, I like reading those two Vietnamese fan page of Jong Suk. His fans are so funny and playful. They made fun of him a lot lol but at the same time really sweet to him. I think they have a very intimate relationship with Jong Suk since they know him so well.

Pictures credit HERE

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

V-sign couple... I loved it!!
New HoonHe MVs 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"► "I'm..." || Park Hoon & Song Jae-Hee//Han Seung-Hee

Credit TheSecretinmexox
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"DS Hoon Hee 勳熙 Heartbeat Couple MV 《愛情哭了》

Credit Demosheep00

@camie LOL, I wanted to give you all 3 buttons for that post. Your photoshop skills have become so good that you make me want to learn again - I tried 3 times and gave up all 3 attempts. You think you can try making one of LJS and JSY in wedding attire? JSY has plenty of pictures in wedding gowns but haven't seen LJS in any. 
Thanks again, camie :

tumblr_n9x1fyuuyc1scm9d0o1_500.gif

Cr as tagged.

@ sunshine Ice cream? Why, yes, please! 1187645035158.gif you are so good to me hic hic. 
I'll eat it well! kekeke
0J2vy1t.gif

@ZarraJae Unnie-ahh! I'm doing this just for laughs lol... Wedding photos should be beautiful! Aigoo with my sad attempt at photo editing, how can I be up for that task?! huhuhu. Maybe we can meekly ask the more talented, @Aera when she has time yah? 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi ladies, so I went through Youtube earlier and saw a bunch of MVs of  Hoon and Jae Hee and guess what? Majority of them have like episodes 1-2 scenes in them. I don't know why I don't feel tired of them. I guess because every video editor seemed to be using the same stuffs yet present them in a different way. Very nice to see them.

[FMV] And one - Hoon & Jaehee (Doctor Stranger)  (That Winter, The Wind Blow OST)
This is a kind of an old one and some of you might have seen already, but it's so sweet and tender and it's some melody I'm used to.

video credits to MMYNOON

Doctor Stranger MV {Park Hoon&Song Jae Hee} Laughter Lines (This one is pretty upbeat one)

video credits to RingTheRose

Doctor Stranger{SOMEBODY TO DIE FOR}

video credits to Berry Colorful

@chunmin Keep them coming lol ...  i just love these similar poses of our Hoonhee hehe  :x 

I think i might have been infected by you so i went out to scrutinized their other photos. Here's some more similar posses hehe  :D Biting lips pose awwwww so sexy:

fz4va0.jpg

fnajoi.jpg

Here's another now with making heart shape sign:

2e1xcie.jpg

34qr72v.jpg

Sorry everyone for making multiple posts huhu .... i think i'm having a severe case of Doctor Stranger withdrawl symptoms lol .. i miss our Heartbeat couple so much haha. I hope both of them will get into another project soon

tumblr_na7a5uwoJh1qd0ntho1_500.png

How not fall in love with these two? wub.gif
Credit nlx_sukyeonfever
------------
@chunmin 
I love your avatar. 
I finished Rooftop Prince two days ago. Wonderful drama. Micky and Han Ji Min were spectacular as a romantic couple. I cried so hard when he disappears after of his marriage with Park Ha

Hiiiii guys long time no see ! Sorry for not coming here ! I did read all your comments but i didnt sign in so i cant hit any button. A lil bit busy with Hari Raya celebration andd after that i went for vacation hehehehe. Miss you guys so much heartbeaters ! Thank you for all the news. I miss HoonHee. Its more than 1 month already but i still cant forget about them. Guess they will be stuck forever in my heart hehehe. Maybe i wont be posting much after this but know that i read all your guys posts.

:x

Btw Im kinda of hope LJS say something about JSY. Arghhhh miss them

According to this article yesterday, recently on Arirang TV station’s "Showbiz Korea" programme, LJS ranked second as South Korea’s top five most attractive young male artists. That’s our Hoonie <:-P

Picture5_zpscbfa7ac1.jpg

Original Source in Chinese : HERE

There was also an article on JSY in Sports Chosun a couple of days ago… think we might have seen the photo before :-/, and the article is in Korean so don’t really know what it’s saying… but like how she's looking really sweet here ;))

Picture6_zps52c7cf9a.jpg

Original Source in Korean : HERE 

P/S : Sigh… am getting old waiting for Hoonie to comment on his kiss scene with Seyeonie :((

I remember someone mentioned something about how JaeHee being clingy because she kept saying "remember me"... Well, I was listening to Adele's Someone Like You earlier today and I thought about JaeHee cause the song goes: 
Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't forget me, I beg I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
I don't think Adele was being clingy when she said don't forget me. Just sayin'...

New pic from pd-nim instagram. Is that Jae Hee? I can't tell... 

Q5GYBPSm.jpgMlu4yyJm.jpg           
Ding ding ding!
"HOON VS. BIG BOSS CHA" 
Who will win the fight for JaeHee's heart?! LOL 

Trololol I'm sorry but I have a feeling that the movie is still going to more ridiculous. 

@MarjorieA : Yeah ! I also cried when Lee Gak disappeared at the wedding,i also ship Yoochun and Ji Min and Rooftop Prince is one of the dramas that i love very much ^^@imot : Yeah i'll post soon,hope u like it :)Don't think so much,i mean what Seyeon said it's not certainly real. In a showbiz,especially Korea,artists rarely release their dating to the public untill disclosed. She said she like serious style (Hae jin) more doesn't mean she doesn't like Jong Suk style . Sukie is very very very famous and has many fangirls now ,so if she liked him or had something going between them,i think she'll hide it to not affect their job and life .Otherwise ,after DS ,i can see she's more playful and even was influenced by Sukkie's favorite pose
:D =) =)

Archived