[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

hahahahahaha!
We're famous now... Ok, I admit it. I always knew it. After all.. Canon ship is endgame my friends. flirt.gif
I enjoyed reading the letter of JSY. Really, she is a happy virus. I'm proud of my girl. A thousand thank you @yeonana 
Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon for BNT. Soulmates are soulmates.
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Credit: Logo. 

My fave HoonHee Hug.
tumblr_nazludkqIe1s4kkago4_250.giftumblr_nazludkqIe1s4kkago1_250.gif
tumblr_nazludkqIe1s4kkago3_250.giftumblr_nazludkqIe1s4kkago2_250.gif

Credit http://mutluan.tumblr.com/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gawddd i just love reading seyeon messages to her fans,, i felt i was read a writing done by a little kid, full of warmth and sincerity  :x :)  not that i thought she's like a kid, but i sense her excitement and happiness to thought there are ppl out there whose actually care for her and she's feeling happy when she wrote that, yeah y'all know what i was meant to rite :D
thanks @yeonana for the translation, big smooches for you and to all of you who still staying here, i love you  >:D< :-*
hi, sleepykid - thanks for the news and yes, Language of Love is seyeon old movie  ;) 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Heartbeaters,

To watch Se Yeon in the Seoul International Drama Awards on September 4th, you can go to this URL right

on youtube to watch it live. It currently says that it's 2 days and 6 hours. :)

@yeonana dearie, gonna trouble you with this BNT interview of Se Yeon since it's posted at Baidu Jin Se Yeon Bar Facebook. By the way, it was interesting that both the admin of Baidu JSY and JSY Vietnam Fanpage private messaged me in this forum. Felt so grateful because now I can follow Se Yeon's news although I  can't read Chinese. So grateful that we have someone in our thread who can translate both Chinese and Vietnamese who are active while our Korean translators are busy. <3

oGsFC6u.jpg

sI9c3py.jpg

more...there are 7 pics here, if there are any problems with the images loading, please do let me know either in PM or just tag my name and I'll fix the links. Thanks. <3

nzBTVcB.jpg
YyWCm2p.jpg
gdnr4sO.jpg
c2i68fH.jpg
Z1yLxEb.jpg
Ad2gAGA.jpg
3ZUW0aJ.jpg

Everything above credits to Baidu JSY Bar

By the way, Se Yeon's reported to be in a new movie Police Family HERE. It seems like both Jong Suk and Se Yeon had been busy for the past 7-8 weeks after Doctor Stranger ended.

I saw this picture of JS and couldn't stop laughing. Looks like he's enjoying himself in his recent Milkcow signing event. I guess he's comfortable with the weather in Korea as well as feeling happier now? :D Hope it's a good sign that he's over the sad feeling he felt about Doctor Stranger. I have to say though that with every project for actors/actresses things can be difficult especially if the ratings are not well. I think Doctor Stranger was doing fine since a lot of shows nowadays barely have high ratings. I'm not sure if it was because people are not into K-dramas as they were before?
flZpEyx.jpg
^picture credits to owner and LJS Vietnam Fanpage

Here is Se Yeon in BNT..sweet smile...
VluG3LL.jpg

It's good to see that both Se Yeon and Jong Suk had a lot of events going on. I wonder if Jong Suk went on a vacation, too, like Se Yeon or he only spent most of his time in his house watching TV >__<. 

-edited-
Just realized that the pictures I posted of Se Yeon and Jong Suk separately they seem to be wearing they wear the same colored clothes. :D

@camie.. Whenever I see that ship, I can’t help but comment...I've got nothing important to say but just want you to know that I'm just here lurking everyday...lol!! Hello :-h and I miss you all guys my fellow Heartbeaters!!!! :x And yeah, thank you so much for all the hardwork and updates!!! **back to my lurking mode**

@sunshine4ever thanks for sharing the article and keeping us posted... wow… the article is long… longest so far ;))… but some refreshing views shared on Se Yeon. Fellow heartbeaters… hope you don’t mind me truncating some sentences, but the key points will be covered and will be translating in parts over the next few days. 
Original article as shared by @sunshine4ever above with credits to Baidu JSY Bar
Jin Se Yeon BNT Interview
yeonana : The reporter says that JSY has a very bright smile that captures everyone’s attention. JSY’s voice is very gentle and persuasive, and she doesn’t seem like an actress who has just passed 20 years old. During the photo shoot, JSY portrayed a sense of maturity like actresses in their late-20s. During the interview, JSY says that “Even though I’ve decided to rest, if I discover my next project it feels very meaningful.” After her drama, JSY has been continuously busy with various activities and during the interview, the reporter expresses that she can fully feel JSY’s passion.       
BNT: Today’s interview is focused on 21 years old JSY. We would like to know the JSY before 20 years old, after 20 years old and the JSY in the future. We would like to hear the story of JSY. What do you think the JSY before 20 years old was like?JSY: Debuting at 18 years old, I think before that I was just regularly attending university. Doing assignments after classes, going on trips, having a very regular life. Without any big dreams, just living like a normal student. 
BNT: Really curious to know what JSY was like before being an actress?JSY: Won’t skip classes, not a delinquent student, and also not much sense of belonging, *laughs* a very normal student.
BNT: What is the JSY after 20 years old like?JSY: Created many special experiences. Living every day very fortunately. Grabbed hold of a lot of luck.
BNT: “Jin Se Yeon” is a name attached to the attributes of good luck.JSY: I too feel that I’m a lucky child. Just by being able to continuously walk down the path I’m suppose to go, I feel that that itself is being lucky. There are still many friends around me who don’t know which path they want to walk. Looking at that, for me to have my own dreams and being able to work hard for it, makes me feel that I’m really lucky.
EDITyeonana: our thread has moved to the next page... so will continue page 176 for ease of reading :>

Jin Se Yeon BNT Interview (continued)

BNT: Do you feel any burden?JSY: It’s true. Looking at it I’m still young and don’t have many years in performing experience. Yet I’m already undertaking lead roles, and have also been in situations where I’m not up to the expectations of viewers. Even though I’ve been trying hard, but there are times when I haven’t been able to make my body and mind sync as one. In the course of trying hard, I’ve also felt bored with myself. What should I do? Which area should I work on? Is it like that *laughs*? I feel that my path ahead has still a very long way to walk.
BNT: How did your parents react?JSY: In the beginning worried. Although they have their wishes, they are not able to express it out. Must be a strong person… but still far from it. Who can say not to do it, yet feeling compelled about “Will my daughter be able to survive in such environment?” They were very worried. But during this period I’ve been lucky, so perhaps of that, my parents like it now.
BNT: What do you do when you are not filming?JSY: As a student it will be going to school and back home, school and back home again. Home itself has a family atmosphere, and my family members frequently go to various places for recreation. Now it is also to filming location, home, then filming location and home again *laughs*.
BNT: Do you still meet up with your school friends?JSY: There are very close friends. It’s amazing that we went to the same high school and stay in the same neighbourhood. In terms of character and other areas we are also very compatible. When there’s time we will meet up. And will also contact middle school and high school friends to meet up with them. Haven’t been able to properly meet up with high school friends, and met up with middle school friends after a year. University students are very busy *laughs*
BNT: Curious about how your friends react to you acting?JSY: Met my middle school friends before I debuted, so we communicate very closely like normal. For high school friends, we met when I was just starting to film commercials, so they would care for me and also feel curious. Think they also boast a little to the people around them.
BNT: Made any celebrity friends?
JSY: While filming we are like family, but after the filming ends it also feels like the relationship has ended. While filming 'Doctor Stranger', all the cast got along very well, but after it ended everyone got busy with their own interviews and shoots. At present there aren’t any, but I think perhaps if I were to film with same aged people, perhaps I’ll meet some.
BNT: What is JSY’s prince charming like in your imagination?JSY: Just imagining it already feels really good. Hope to faster meet him and then get married. My dream is to marry my first love. Someone whom in the beginning doesn’t really capture my attention, but at some point of time I will start thinking of that person.
BNT: The JSY depicting her prince charming makes one think of a ‘young girl’. Of late, there aren’t many actresses with a cheerful and pure image.JSY: Sometimes I feel burdened with having a cheerful and pure image, but as this is my original character it’s not easy to change it. People around me have this view of: “When is this child going to stop being so cheerful?” I have the confidence to have people say this, so I'll persist with it.  
yeonana: The reporter says that even though JSY is young, perhaps her maturity makes her sensible and modest. Although young, JSY appreciates her current status and has dreams of a better future. 
EDIT:BNT: Which sunbae do you wish to be like?JSY: There’s really many, but if I have to name one it’s Chun Ho Jin* whom we filmed together recently. The script was long and I was very surprised that there weren’t any NGs. It's not only about his own acting, but he would also help out the other actors whom he’s filming with, and be considerate to them. I find it very great. *yeonana: Chun Ho Jin is our Mr PM in Doctor Stranger

BNT: Apart from acting, have also appeared in variety shows.JSY: I wish to perform well in variety shows, but it feels difficult. Have appeared twice on ‘Running Man’ and the feeling is rather than being given the time to perform I would need to create my own time to perform. I feel that this is difficult and I’m not good at it. In interviews as it's guided it’s a lot easier. In ‘Strong Heart’ parts of the footages are edited and only selected parts are aired, but in ‘Running Man’ it feels difficult to match up with everyone else to perform an interesting programme.
BNT: Are you interested in singing? 
JSY: In fact before debuting, my dream was to become a singer. I had never thought of becoming an actress. Looking at a singer’s splendor, when I was young I found it very attractive. Being able to be on stage where all eyes are on you and portraying one’s self, I feel that this is a very attractive career. But by chance I started modelling and filming commercials, thus starting off my path in acting. Even though I didn’t become a singer, I do feel a stronger attraction*.
*yeonana: Stronger attraction here refers to the attraction of being an actress.
BNT: What is the attraction of being an actress?JSY: As actors don’t have much free time, the feeling of suddenly being able to go out feels splendid. But will always be looking forward to the next screenplay… just thinking about how to portray the role is very exciting. Of course at the end of filming a drama the thoughts are “Ah, this time after filming I should be able to rest around 6 months”, but after a week the thoughts will be “What should I do for my next performance?” Thinking like this also makes me feel that I’m ridiculous, but at the same time there is a lot to look forward for.
BNT: Which performance most meets your expectations?JSY: Actually it’s different from the previous ones, as I would like to try out happy romance dramas. Along the feeling of slightly silly, nonsensical and bold. I would like to challenge some lighter genres. Perhaps it because I’ve acted as many first love characters that regretfully die towards the ending… *laughs*
BNT: Most memorable performanceJSY: ‘Bridal Mask’. The filming took a long time but was very exciting. Under the hot summer weather the cast and crew had a very hard time. But the filming was exciting and very memorable. ‘Doctor Stranger’ is also a big favourite and very memorable.
BNT: About JSY’s future dreams JSY: I would like to become someone which everyone feels is upright and full of confidence.
- end of article -
Original article as shared by @sunshine4ever on Soompi with credits to Baidu JSY Bar

can someone please tell me if this picture is for real or a doctorate pic ?? coz it looks so real and they look sooooooooo goood together in that pic ... and yes that's definitely Seyeoni's hairstyle for the Seoul International Drama Awards that she hosted today .... however I don't know whether Sukki was also right there like what we see in the pic or perhaps this is just photoshopped ? huhhuh ...
i066yszJnHAFc.jpg

credits : mylovesuk's instagram

mcleen said: can someone please tell me if this picture is for real or a doctorate pic ?? coz it looks so real and they look sooooooooo goood together in that pic ... and yes that's definitely Seyeoni's hairstyle for the Seoul International Drama Awards that she hosted today .... however I don't know whether Sukki was also right there like what we see in the pic or perhaps this is just photoshopped ? huhhuh ...

credits : mylovesuk's instagram

As always thanks heartbeaters for all the updates, news, interviews, pic etc. Just the fact that we still stick around and keeping this thread alive made me appreciates everyone a lot muahmuah...  

Glad to see both LJS and JSY getting busy with their next projects and stuffs. Here's one of my favourite Hoonhee moment  just cos i miss them so much...

Thank you @yeonana for the translation :x
The way she answered the questions is really sincere and sensible. She's not happy all the time but she manages to show the cheerful side all the time. I understand why KSR told that Seyeon was the most calm person despite all the difficulties they had to gone through at that time. She lights up the atmosphere for others and choose to endure the burden herself. Seyeon is young, but she is definitely mature in thought. I also have feeling that she's alone most of time, and she's fine with it, which make me sad a bit. Hope she will have some celebrity friends soon. 

Archived