[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Ladies, I skimmed the website with articles of Jong Suk above and it wasn't anything special other than the fact that they are saying that he came to Vietnam via the Tan Son Nhat International Airport (South Vietnam). Additionally they just said that his fans actually patiently waited in the sun for him and he went to his Hotel and will be back for signing at 1 pm on Saturday which will happen 2 hours from now. :) I hope he dresses up later. lol. I don't know. I guess I like the serious side of Jong Suk, but seriously though it's his lifestyle I should not be expecting too much. Like you know I love the serious side of Park Hoon a lot and I love Park Hoon in suits. <3

I don't know, but after knowing Jong Suk a little bit I felt like Jong Suk and I are similar. LOL. I'm very introverted at home and I spent a lot of time alone, but I guess I'm just lucky because I always have things to do outside other than work almost every week. I'm not usually the one who makes plans, but people just make plans and ask me out to hang out. I just hope that things get better with time for him and he's living alone so I guess it's harder for him to be sociable given that his nature is liking to spend time alone. Anyway, Jong Suk will be fine as long as he's loaded with a lot of scheduled activities.

:D

Here is Jong Suk's Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS

(by the way, the other JS FB said he did this in Vietnam, so the background is in Vietnam? Haha)

Here is a translation of what Jong Suk said in the video.

"Due to Kim Woo Bin's and Mayor Yongin's challenge, I'm very happy to be participating and contributing for this cause. I hope that all the Lou Gehrig's patients will receive lots of luck. Three people I would like to challenge next are Director Lee Min Hong (School 2013), Director Jo Soo Won (I Heart Your Voice), and Director Jin Hyuk (Doctor Stranger). Hopefully the three people will also participate. Thank you."

Vietnamese translation credits to
Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage

LOL. It's nice Jong Suk got all his former directors to the task. Good luck to all directors. I hope they will participate.

So according to Young-ahI  @ Soompi in Se Yeon's thread, Han Chae Ah challenged Se Yeon to the Ice Bucket Challenge so that's why she did the video above. Kim Woo Bin (costar from School 2103) challenged Jong Suk
and Han Chae Ah (Se Yeon's costar from Bridal Mask) challenged Se Yeon

Omo, omo, omo! They did it the same day!!
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
Credit. nlex_kiten
tumblr_nastewPkss1qd0ntho1_500.png
Credit. nhat_linh_nguyen
tumblr_nastdr3fw21qd0ntho1_500.png
Credit. aquilasays

Good Job Heartbeat couple!

"The real couples are synchronized" 
You know what I mean flirt.gif

New awesome and touching HoonHee MV.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Hoon & Jae Hee ll You are everything

Credit Kelebkgnt

Guest sunshine4ever

pblPjBG.jpg
picture credit as tagged and thanks to @MarjorieA for posting this at Se Yeon's thread

Translation of what Se Yeon said in the Ice Bucket Challenge:
"Hello I am Jin Se Yeon. I joined the Ice Bucket Challenge. I was called by Han Chae Ah unni. I want to convey my love via the video and I also hope that I can be a kind of help. Not just for the ALS patient, and I hope all the people who suffer from disease can be healthy and I want to call Son Byung Ho. Kang Sora and Ji Chang Wook oppa to join the ice bucket activity. Thank you."
Posted at Se Yeon's thread by @MarjorieA
and sorry, got no clue who the translator was. MarjorieA, did you translate it? :)

Here are some photos of Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah
gcpKlKE.jpg
A2Bz1cc.jpg

Here is so it's easier for you to identify Han Chae Ah. I didn't see many pics of Chae Ah with Se Yeon, but they both appeared in the KSB awards together. They were walking with Joo Won towards the end of the awards. By the way, they were rivals on screen, but they must be close because it's been 2 years and Chae Ah still mentioned Se Yeon. I think she must have texted or called Se Yeon to ask her to do it otherwise she wouldn't be knowing it, right?

6ldWAA0.jpg

Here are some photos of Jong Suk with Kim Woo Bin who mentioned him in the Ice Bucket Challenge. Photos of these two are like all over Google. LOL. They must be tight.

uRzPFfo.jpg
cKgcJg9.jpg

Pictures credit to Google.

Some Hoon and Jae Hee's expressions. They're funny huh, haha.
MvsSBwh.png

ty6WOf6.jpg

credit as tagged

@sunshine4ever
The message was translated by WSLANG_ on instagram. She's a fan of Jin Se Yeon from China. She did the translation for the fans who asked it in the comments of Instagram. 
I think Han Chae Ah and Jin Se Yeon should maintain close contact because she is following to JSY on instagram. Even Han Chae Ah unnie wrote this message to Jin Se Yeon after she accepted the challenge. 
chae_han "귀여워. 이쁜이 
chae_han "Cute. Sweetie 
Seems to be that as stated before is a fact that the actress Kim Mi Bo Mi (My Daughter the Flower, Doctor Stranger) is also a very close friend to Jin Se Yeon because she is also following to Jin Se Yeon on instagram.

O_O  wow they did the ice bucket challenge on the same day ... ooo how sweet of our heartbeat couple  :x

Btw did JSY cut her hair shorter?? She looks so sweet and happy on her holiday pic ... love it. I agree with @sunshine4ever it looks like Se Yeon and Jong Suk have such different personalities. JSY looks so carefree in her holiday pic while LJS sounded a bit lonely in his interview huhu poor guy...Must be lonely being on the top.   I saw some of his pics from the cafe bene vietnam visit... they were so many fans but he managed to looks so cool. Wish someone would put his pic from his vietnam visit here ...

Read about LJS is considering another SBS drama "Pinochio" with Park Shin Hye. O well maybe it's time to move on huhu .... it's good that he's doing another drama but kinda sad at the same time lol 

:(

Guest sunshine4ever

@imot  Se Yeon may appear to be happy and generally it should be her, but some how in the back of my mind I'd still think it would affect her some what. I have read a lot of interviews of my favorite actors and actresses and I think they do get a affected by certain things in the media about them. In any case, I'm just praying she's truly happy and enjoying herself. As for Jong Suk, umm, I think he's too honest to the media about his feeling. Well, depending on who I'm spilling things with in public I guess, but I feel sad that he was not feeling happy with his drama given that he did his best especially when we know for sure that his character was not written well as it should have been. So for me I think Jong Suk should understand this and should not let this thing bothered him that much. But I can understand why he would be feeling down. It's normal and it's human. I would feel bad and sad, too, if my work was not appreciated as much as it should be or something. :) But hoping Jong Suk will be stronger and work things out on his ends as I'm not sure why he should be feeling more sad than Se Yeon. Maybe he can meet up with Se Yeon and she'll make him more happy with her smiles since she's always smiling, haha.  (In any case, happiness can't be forced though and happiness depends on how one thinks about oneself, too, so it's more about the within. I hope things are going to be okay with Jong Suk given his weibo updates last time. I sure hope he is feeling fine now because he did tell his fans that he is trying to survive a "storm" and is going to "bloom" so I hope he is fine.)

Here are some pics of Jong Suk in the Caffe Bene event in Vietnam.

By the way, so I was hoping he would wear a suit and he did, but I was laughing out loud when I realized Vietnam's weather!!! You know I went back to Vietnam before and it was winter at that time for me, but I was showering twice a day in Vietnam!!! Gosh, imagine visiting Vietnam in the summer!!! I read a report stating he was not feeling well. I guess the heat got into him? I hope Caffe Bene had Air Conditioner on for people in the shop. :) By the way, there were pics of Jong Suk coming back to Korea from Vietnam and he was wearing mask. I decided that I won't pictures of him wearing mask as I think he did so because he wanted privacy? I have no idea, but this is my first time seeing a star wearing mask mostly.

KwTCvHc.png
EKYfl0Q.png
BDC6z3e.png

NFxZjBJ.png
SuWGkpU.jpg
cDGpUgn.jpg
I3IClDF.jpg

pics credit as tagged and LJS Vietnam Fanpage FB

I had been disappearing from posting for a while and I have news to update you, but I'm not getting there because I went on vacation last week and the coming back working so I get more tired and had to rest up. I still went out though, but I guess I understand Jong Suk when he said he didn't want to go out. For introverts, a day out would mean a day resting up or something. Gosh, I was walking a lot while on vacation because of sight seeing and then it took a long while just do come home. But my trip was so awesome and I loved it...hee...still I had to rest up so that's why I wasn't able to translate anything. :D Back to work, though, so hopefully I get to catch up soon.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon to Host Seoul International Drama Awards 2014
Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon to Host Seoul International Drama Awards 2014

“My Love From the Star” and “Trot Lovers” actor Shin Sung Rok and “Bridal Mask”and “Five Fingers” actress Jin Se Yeon will lead this year’s Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 (SDA) as its masters of ceremonies.

According to the organizing committee of SDA on August 27, the appearance of Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon as MCs of the awards ceremony is already confirmed.

Both Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon have been receiving recognition for their performances in the projects that they have recently acted in.

Shin Sung Rok, a prolific theater and screen actor, has appeared as an effective antagonist in “My Love From the Star,” a nominee for the Outstanding Korean Drama award. He has also recently finished the drama “Trot Lovers.”

Jin Se Yeon, on the other hand, has been awarded for her performance in “Bridal Mask.” She has appeared in various dramas such as “Five Fingers,” “Inspiring Generation,” and the recently concluded “Doctor Stranger.”

Seoul Drama International Awards will take place on September 4 at the National Theater of Korea in Seoul.

Credit Soompi

---------------

Well done Seyeoni! Another reason to watch SDA awards this year. Best wishes to you and Shin Suk Rok oppa. Aja, aja fighting unnie! 

:)>-

@sunshine4ever I think the best medicine for a depressed person is to be with positive, strong and happy people. And Joo Won oppa said that Seyeoni is a happy virus then I think Lee Jong Suk needs our Seyeoni.

Anothert HoonHee Gif Set

tumblr_nav9agEo7A1qjm2elo2_250.giftumblr_nav9agEo7A1qjm2elo1_250.gif

" Don’t  forget  to  remember  me  and  the  love  that’s  used  to  be
I’m  still  remember  you  and  everything  we’re  used  to  do.”

Credit http://iampitthaya.tumblr.com/

MarjorieA said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shin Sung Rok and Jin Se Yeon to Host Seoul International Drama Awards 2014

Guest sunshine4ever

LOL at @camie's post. @MarjorieA, can we actually watch the whole show? I want to see what Se Yeon will look like as an MC. It will be a hard job for sure because she has to memorize stuffs and it's live.

I posted this at Se Yeon's thread and reposting it here for those of you who don't go to her thread:

Hi  guys, so Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage FB was asking everyone to join people in SAY (Se Yeon's fanclub in Korea) and Baidu JSY (Se Yeon's fanclub in China) in saying Happy Birthday to Se Yeon in Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter on August 28th in celebrating of the 7500 days Se Yeon was born.

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Jinseyeon
Instagram account:
http://instagram.com/jinseyun.go

I think it's already the 28th for those of you who are in Asia whereas mine is not yet the 28th. I'm heading to bed soon and it's going to be the 28th soon for me. Sadly, I don't have a Twitter or Instagram account so if anyone has it, will you please let her know? I'm not sure if I can make it on the date of and no one I knows actually has Twitter. Actually maybe I should open one for either Twitter or Instagram soon because I felt like every once in a while I want to cheer her up and write something positive to her. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

[News] Jin Se Yeon was chosen as the MC for the Seoul Drama Awards

d9vnSni.jpg
Jin Se Yeon was chosen as the female MC for the Seoul Drama Awards the 9th.

The Seoul Drama Awards will be at the National Theater on September 4th. Jin Se Yeon will act as a female Master of Ceremony. Recently, she was part of Doctor Stranger and received a lot of love from TV drama fans. At this point, she is trying to prepare so that she will do a good job as an MC for the awards.

Seoul Drama Awards is an award ceremony organized by an association in Korea that is supported by four broadcasters KBS, SBS, MBC, and EBS with the purpose/intention of promoting Korean dramas. All this time, the Hallyu wave had constantly been growing and Korean dramas have a good stand in the Asian Market particularly and in the world as a whole.

Source: HERE
Vietnamese Trans: Lala @ Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage
Vietnamese to English translation: sunshine4ever @ Soompi

----
Here is what Se Yeon wrote to her S.A.Y fans club, does anyone know Chinese? Can you please translate it? Thanks.

FHNNtaS.jpg

DvCSz9G.jpg
wsGdpwn.jpg

Chinese letter translation credited as tagged and https://www.facebook.com/baidujinseyeonbar

One for our heartbeaters… a brief translation of JSY’s article shared by @sunshine4ever above ;)I’m a little drowned at work :(… so sorry that I’ll be leaving out some words here and there and am compressing the sentences, but the key points are covered.

Se Yeon’s Cafe Message on 28.08.2014
How are you… I’m back. Lately I’ve been hooked on The Simpsons. Rewatched from the first episode onwards. 
Actually a few days ago when I went on to cafe I had a shock… I was banned… bannedddd! I expressed my surprised feelings to my manager and managed to calm down after that. I was told they were preparing for some kinda activity, so wouldn’t let me log in. So I waited half expectantly, half worked up.
Finally the ban has been lifted. And I saw some wordings for 7500 days anniversary. So all that preparation was to celebrate my 7500 days anniversary. SAY is really the best. I really really feel the love I am receiving, and am really thankful to my Chinese fans for the effort they have put in. Ah… and at this point of time I can hear the cafe background music it’s… giggles… [yeonana: here JSY mentions some song titles which I’m not too familiar with]… ah… it brings back memories.
My first fan meeting. Did you know how nervous I was? From the time they gave the introduction till right before I went up on stage... I was feeling even more nervous than the first time I stepped on the red carpet at an award ceremony. The warm welcome I received made me feel very touched. At first I was surprised at the full crowd of members. After that nothing could be a better moment than when everyone warmly received what I was saying.
2 hours passed by too fast and I was feeling very unwilling to leave. Thank you for coming all the way from China to spend these 2 hours with me… many thanks and many thanks… I’m tearing up again… *wipes tears*… even the song is a sad song… tears are falling.
Hahaha
Let’s not say sad again…
afterall this is everyone’s LOVE.
Edit (Part 3 of article updated below)
Today I am specially using a yellow heart similar to The Simpsons! Ah… wait a moment… as it seems like there’s not going to be many opportunities like this for me to insert background music to listen through my mobile phone. Even high school entrance examination songs are appearing. Something is wrong. Who chose this? Stand up and just wait. 
*feeling shameful* Hahahaha 
Although it's been said before, talking about twitter and instagram, I’ve seen all the comments below. And for sure I’ll see all the photos uploaded as well.
Next week classes at university will start. Now I’ll also need to work hard attending classes. Work hard, work hard! 
Seems like it’s been a long time, so I sound like I'm nagging again… but I think I really like this kind of happy feeling. While writing I’m also smiling out loud. 
That’s all, bye bye...
Haha… it’ll be a pity to end here just like that, so I’m sharing photos that have not been shared anywhere else before… and sharing many songs in my memory.
This time is a bye bye for real… biong… love you!
Chinese translation credit : HERE

@MarjorieA @thanhthuy thanks for the hugz >:D<

Thanks @yeonana by taking a little of time and do the translation 
:huge attack:

dan_emma.gif
I've always said: Anyone who likes "The Simpsons" can be my friend. 

---------------tumblr_nagzpnExcu1s4kkago1_500.gif

Credit http://mutluan.tumblr.com/
tumblr_nagiedwolW1t5cnbco1_500.jpg

Credit http://ajridaajan.tumblr.com/
tumblr_n9ts6wlD881suaw8oo2_500.png
tumblr_n9ts6wlD881suaw8oo1_500.png

Screencap Meme → Doctor Stranger (닥터 이방인)  « Esp 1 & 2

Credit http://littlecloverstar.tumblr.com/

Archived