[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Hi, I'm a bit late joining this ship, reason was I've reading cooments of how some ppl were raving mad Hoon didnt end up with other person. It was until while waiting for new Pinnochio episode that I started watching DS & totally love the love story between PH & SJH. I simply dun get it why ppl were raving abt a couple that didnt even have a loveline.

What I love abt the love story is that PH's heart has never waver from beginning to the end, & he never once look at another woman as a woman. Even when JH was cold towards him, or while he's having a fight with JH, she's still the one tha occupy most of his thought. When she's by his side, he's happy & being cheerful with everyone, but when he's upset with her his mood turn gloomy & he becomes serious & cynical...

As actors, I really love the chemistry between LJS & JSY. I love the way he kiss/inhale/smell her head/hair almost evrytime he hug her. I thought it was just his style but so far I havent seen him doing that with his current co-star....but to be fair I have never watch him in other drama beside DS & Pinnochio...then again there's still a tiny weeny bit hope that they have special feeling for each other
:D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lxands

said: Hi, I'm a bit late joining this ship, reason was I've reading cooments of how some ppl were raving mad Hoon didnt end up with other person. It was until while waiting for new Pinnochio episode that I started watching DS

What I love abt the love story is that PH's heart has never waver from beginning to the end,

As actors, I really love the chemistry between LJS

:D

Re-posting from Jin Se Yeon and Doctor Stranger soompi threads:
I saw this on tumblr, and I already posted this also in Doctor Stranger's soompi thread.
When I looked at them, I am no doubt reminded of Song Jae Hee and Park Hoon. And this artwork looks like them. The similarity was so close - with the girl being like Jae Hee with her long hair and being a patient, and the guy being  like Hoon with his hair and being a doctor - that I couldn't help but stare at it like forever. I couldn't believe my eyes! Whoever made this probably had no idea that he/she was making one of the best artworks I've ever seen. 
Also, they are so in love, just like the Heartbeat couple. 
Isn't that amazing? 

(by 花擁 on tumblr)

You know what, @Ixands, with a lot of things going in this drama, your theory is easier to accept because to think otherwise would only give me terrible headache. Don't worry, you're not the only one wondering about that particular plot hole, but when it was still airing, I decided to forget about logic and stick to impossible dreams coming true. :))
That makes life so much easier. :D

What a Year It was HeartBeat lovers! It was so great being part of this family. Happy New Year HeartBeaters! We laughed and cried together! But at the end even though many tried to ruin this beautiful love story and They kinda did but Jae Hee and Hoon's Love stand against it all. What a beautiful love story it is.

Love you all and wishing you a Happy New Year! May 2015 be even better year for all of you awesome shippers.fiesta27.gif t9305.gift9305.gif

The last ones for our new members in here, These are taken from the BTS,Lee Jung Suk was nervous because The kiss was added at the scene and was not in the script,He claimed,He hadn't even brush his teeth. LOL Enjoy it.iMhM3ajpvggVS.gifiDZMxoml6oRwT.gifi3HN8PSkSBQhN.gifiblFt7mHZ1LoNV.gifAgain Happy New Year,Have a wonderful year.

OMGosh, @anoosha! What are you trying to do?
It's chilly now, why make the temperature hot? Can you not wait for summer?!?!
Oh, well, I guess I'll just sit back here with my eyes glued to the laptop monitor until I get used to that hot GIFs you just posted.And my polluted mind is saying, "thank you very much!"
:))

@djappleblush
I'm bad and I know it.smiley_emoticons_flucht-mrgreen.gif But Really Why can't he top this kissing scene??lmao.gif Blame it on the Cold weather. You know this one was during the HOT summer and You know Se Yeon in short short skirt,drool3.gif That occupied some of his brain cells,you know!

Heartbeaters : Happy New Year, everyone!tumblr_nhiwg6rXE81swug5go1_400.gif(Cr as tagged)
So happy to see that DS is being shown on KBS World again - I catch it whenever I can. Best thing about reruns is I know what scenes are next especially scenes to avoid and they are always the best time for toilet breaks or a run to the kitchen for snacks hehehe. Anyone else watching? Am spending a lot of time in front of the TV these days - more so cos KBS World is showing 2 dramas which are dear to my heart - DS because of Heartbeaters and NG - an all time favourite of mine - both dramas bringing back many happy moments with fellow Soompiers here - what a way to say Auld Lang Syne to 2014!

@Anoosha, you're a bad, bad kis. LOL. Of course, who can ever forget that precious little space in Hoon's brain about Jae Hee's sexiness? :))
@ZarraJae, really? They're doing a re-run on KBS? OMGosh! What a timing! Our KBS channel has been removed from our cable. I don't know how that happened! Huhuhuhu...... I'm so envious!
I wanna see my Heartbeat couple on screen again! :((

I watch his new drama, love it, love the storyline, love the actors, love the acting, love his chemistry with everyone on the show. However although the chemistry between the 2 leads are great, its more on the professional side of both actors. Off screen sumhow its just genuine friendship to me. Even in the show, the he caress his lover's head or the way he hug her is different than how he was with JSY in DS. There's sumhow distance between their bodies compare the way he was with JSY. Of cos so far 2 kiss, cant even beat DS ep2 kiss let alone ep 9, but then again more ep to go, so :-S

And funny thing is, I watch his current drama first before I watch DS becos I was bored waiting for Pinochio new episode, I shud be bias towards LJS & his latest partner, however after watching DS I'm totally turn into LJS & JSY shipper  <:-P

lxands said: I watch his new drama, love it, love the storyline, love the actors, love the acting, love his chemistry with everyone on the show. However although the chemistry between the 2 leads are great, its more on the professional side of both actors. Off screen sumhow its just genuine friendship to me. Even in the show, the he caress his lover's head or the way he hug her is different than how he was with JSY in DS. There's sumhow distance between their bodies compare the way he was with JSY. Of cos so far 2 kiss, cant even beat DS ep2 kiss let alone ep 9, but then again more ep to go, so :-S

And funny thing is, I watch his current drama first before I watch DS becos I was bored waiting for Pinochio new episode, I shud be bias towards LJS & his latest partner, however after watching DS I'm totally turn into LJS & JSY shipper  <:-P

Hello, everyone!
I know a lot of us has already moved on to another drama and another ship, but there's just one facebook fan page that I'm amazed about: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427356534194531/?ref=bookmarks.
This fan page is still posting lots of HoonHee edited pictures, and I thought I should share them to you, 'cause I really liked them. Hehe.... Here are the few:
10301298_907349722638968_689186643661639
10924813_903712273002713_535642666790485

10906414_903706349669972_338407837191004

Aren't they lovely? :)

Archived