[Drama 2014] Only Love 사랑만 할래 Thank you for watching

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the first episode was pretty good as well as it introduced the different characters. I am waiting on the raw so that I can try a scene recap for this thread..

All of us have an addiction it seems to the daily drama's :)

@Ldy Gmerm...thanks for the recap.
The final scene was hilarious. Lol! I just wonder those two will end up as a couple. I hope there's a relationship chart somewhere so the speculations can begin. Lol!
What is the relationship between JSH and OMS? Were they former classmates or was OMS's mother a maid for JSH's family? I'm assuming the latter to be the case since we see her cleaning JSH's home in another scene. She seemed to harbor some resentment(or perhaps jealously) towards JSH. That scene was quite funny and it would be interesting if their children fall in love with each other.

this one should be a little update on cast list taken from d-addicts. Didnt post a link because it might be against the rules.

Tae Yang's family

Well Hello everyone I didn't get the chance to see the first episode, but as reading everyone's comment it sure does looks excited to a fact that I will be watching this drama with SHJ/ISM and the rest of the cast.. @Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and video in which you always put much effort to it and so glad that you started this thread with some of our friends from Noble Woman

@suchadiva, 
Watched the first ep and I'm in. Thanks for leading me to this one. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
Thanks for the recap and videos which made me go and watch the full ep. Seems to be something light compared to the other's I'm watching. I read an article recently that SBS is trying to stay away from so much makjang in their dramas. Hopefully this one will stay light. 
@tinatrix,
Glad to see you here also. 

Mostly about Saet Byul in this episode. (Sauna) Ending with the mom and dad finding Saet Byul and the mom starts hitting her and hugging her while crying. Soo Ah wakes up and stands close to Saet Byul and says mom. the mom and dad are shocked.

Guest aejhae143

Okay so after Angel's Revenge my next daily target is this because of Nam Bora and Lim Se-mi.Hopefully somebody with a good and helping heart will sub this for non Korean speaking and understanding like me..I saw some familiar Username in this thread..Hi to all :)

Most daily dramas these last 2 years have been pretty much a let down in my opinion. The only one i really liked is Ugly Alert. Currently i'm hooked for Nam Bo Ra's character. Curious to see tomorrow's episode since this one has me hooked only 2 episodes in. :)

I will be doing the scene recap as I did on Monday from the raw video..

I only saw a bit before my pc caved in on me.. and I was forced to reboot .. (time for me to update some parts) I want to know why Kim Saet-Byeol seems to be estranged from her family.. was it because she ended up pregnant or followed a guy.. Her family seemed to be really surprised that the aunt saw her.

Archived