Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Hello Lovely ladies ! i have been following this thread from my hole( LOL :D ). Happy to see you happy souls updating about Taec and GG! 

• Like 7

On 12/15/2017 at 7:04 PM, bleached said:

Hello Lovely ladies ! i have been following this thread from my hole( LOL :D ). Happy to see you happy souls updating about Taec and GG! 

hahaha so miss you too :) hugsss

• Like 3

On 1/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, Cedric Ong said:

2pm guys including Taecyeon met up recently. Think Junho isn't there. The other guy is a choreographer.

And very Belated Happy Bday, Taecyeon (b 27Dec1988). Pic from Nichkhun's instagram....of them when much younger.

g

my oh my,

old photos O_O

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

There are some questions that related with TaecGui. XD However I not too sure the accurate question because it was written while GG answered. I roughly type the QnA ya. 

Q: What is the best way to ask help from men?

A : "Say few or thousand times of 'please lahhhh' " especially do with the action...

tumblr_mo2j3vjKNY1rijeigo6_250.gif

LOL I cannot find the part where GG playful nod/shake on Taec's arms. T_T but yeah in the interview video she did the action and say "please" 

She added "if do that, more effective!"

Another question that related is...

Q: What you most best/touched gift to your boyfriend?

A : Previously I did an book/album with all the memories of us which is the best(?) most touched him(?) for our certain anniversary - but...erm but its like very long time ago like 4-5 years ago. ......

4-5 years ago......hmmmm 

• Like 4

Wow. This performance really good O_O 

I really impressed and proud of her! 

I watched fully from Waiting Your Love to Sugar Rush songs! I was definitely enjoyed this performance the most. 

It felt that she very energetic than usual, more mature and professional singer look, stay in touch with camera with lots of charming expression while looking on camera and what's more....she actually sang the whole performance . It can listen clearly of her live voice! >o< Touched touched! I was really enjoy the whole duration of the performance! 

6yuyae.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

Wow. This performance really good O_O 

I really impressed and proud of her! 

I watched fully from Waiting Your Love to Sugar Rush songs! I was definitely enjoyed this performance the most. 

It felt that she very energetic than usual, more mature and professional singer look, stay in touch with camera with lots of charming expression while looking on camera and what's more....she actually sang the whole performance . It can listen clearly of her live voice! >o< Touched touched! I was really enjoy the whole duration of the performance! 

I am proud too, she tried hard to perform on that stage. Slowly but sure she start becoming a real singer

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images & Vid
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2018 at 12:57 AM, spicystrawberry said:

LMAO 

@minwooluv78 ask me to keep spam till thread 3 wahahahahaha 

and I thought wanted to spam all the old photos of Taecgui but.....I realised need ....link ==

Well, still 411 pages to go,lets take it slow, no need to rush

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Taec recent interview on Military Magazine

Lihat Tweet @iam_Heygirl:

Lihat Tweet @iam_Heygirl:

And here some short part of his interview

Lihat Tweet @yjjchoi: https://twitter.com/yjjchoi/status/949163899718221824?s=09

Lihat Tweet @yjjchoi:

Well, look who isntalking, Lols. So he knows that nerve wrecking feeling but wants to ride again huh?? Lols

• Like 3

Mmm....when he answered "When the ride is over and it is time to get off, you feel a sense of regret and that it is short"....i nearly thought this can be an answer to a question about his WGM stint. Well, to be strict....if it's about army, he haven't finished it yet, so how he know there'll be sense of regret? haha.

Bigger pics from the magazine

Her pants - "Okcat" Green...haha.

• Like 2

I watched up to episode 12 of this couple's wgm and couldn't get hold of the last 3 episodes. Any help pls? 

Thanks. 

They were cute couple but why only 15 episodes. That was not fair.

14 hours ago, darr said:

I watched up to episode 12 of this couple's wgm and couldn't get hold of the last 3 episodes. Any help pls? 

Thanks. 

They were cute couple but why only 15 episodes. That was not fair.

There are only 15 episodes  as because this is Global Version unfortunately......just like you, we couldnt get enough either.