(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

10556495_10152081341411157_6269439564933

Is this for one of our celebration party? the memoriesssss T_T 

10294371_10151969524056157_6279826220868

Aiyo. Wait we reach 2000th!! Do new one hehehehe. 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

There are some questions that related with TaecGui. XD However I not too sure the accurate question because it was written while GG answered. I roughly type the QnA ya. 

Q: What is the best way to ask help from men?

A : "Say few or thousand times of 'please lahhhh' " especially do with the action...

tumblr_mo2j3vjKNY1rijeigo6_250.gif

LOL I cannot find the part where GG playful nod/shake on Taec's arms. T_T but yeah in the interview video she did the action and say "please" 

She added "if do that, more effective!"

Another question that related is...

Q: What you most best/touched gift to your boyfriend?

A : Previously I did an book/album with all the memories of us which is the best(?) most touched him(?) for our certain anniversary - but...erm but its like very long time ago like 4-5 years ago. ......

4-5 years ago......hmmmm 

Guest spicystrawberry

Wow. This performance really good O_O 

I really impressed and proud of her! 

I watched fully from Waiting Your Love to Sugar Rush songs! I was definitely enjoyed this performance the most. 

It felt that she very energetic than usual, more mature and professional singer look, stay in touch with camera with lots of charming expression while looking on camera and what's more....she actually sang the whole performance . It can listen clearly of her live voice! >o< Touched touched! I was really enjoy the whole duration of the performance! 

6yuyae.jpg

17 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

Wow. This performance really good O_O 

I really impressed and proud of her! 

I watched fully from Waiting Your Love to Sugar Rush songs! I was definitely enjoyed this performance the most. 

It felt that she very energetic than usual, more mature and professional singer look, stay in touch with camera with lots of charming expression while looking on camera and what's more....she actually sang the whole performance . It can listen clearly of her live voice! >o< Touched touched! I was really enjoy the whole duration of the performance! 

I am proud too, she tried hard to perform on that stage. Slowly but sure she start becoming a real singer

On 4/1/2018 at 12:57 AM, spicystrawberry said:

LMAO 

@minwooluv78 ask me to keep spam till thread 3 wahahahahaha 

and I thought wanted to spam all the old photos of Taecgui but.....I realised need ....link ==

Well, still 411 pages to go,lets take it slow, no need to rush

Taec recent interview on Military Magazine

Lihat Tweet @iam_Heygirl:

Lihat Tweet @iam_Heygirl:

And here some short part of his interview

Lihat Tweet @yjjchoi: https://twitter.com/yjjchoi/status/949163899718221824?s=09

Lihat Tweet @yjjchoi:

Well, look who isntalking, Lols. So he knows that nerve wrecking feeling but wants to ride again huh?? Lols

Mmm....when he answered "When the ride is over and it is time to get off, you feel a sense of regret and that it is short"....i nearly thought this can be an answer to a question about his WGM stint. Well, to be strict....if it's about army, he haven't finished it yet, so how he know there'll be sense of regret? haha.

Bigger pics from the magazine

Her pants - "Okcat" Green...haha.

Guigui will be acting in a new movie with Jasper Liu and Ivy Chen....temp named as 比悲伤更悲伤的故事 (loosely translated as A Story Sadder Than Just Sad)....sounds like a sad love story. Think Guigui is supporting role.

They only just started with a filming prayer ceremony.

Green again...haha. That detective variety show. Every ep they got different theme/story background....so my guess this is related to the 3 Lifetimes drama.

Cute....his name tag...surname OK. Pic with a fan.

Spoiler

Guest spicystrawberry
21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Guigui will be acting in a new movie with Jasper Liu and Ivy Chen....temp named as 比悲伤更悲伤的故事 (loosely translated as Sadder Than A Sad Story)....sounds like a sad love story. Think Guigui is supporting role.

They only just started with a filming prayer ceremony.

Green again...haha. That detective variety show. Every ep they got different theme/story background....so my guess this is related to the 3 Lifetimes drama.

Cute....his name tag...surname OK. Pic with a fan.

Reveal hidden contents

haha any Chinese drama I am very into it - I always imagine Guigui taking the role but oh well this will do. Eternal Love drama haha - I assume her dressing is the female lead hahhaa. 

If supporting role also not bad especially with Jasper. And if it is Jasper Liu, then must be Taiwan drama which is good. I wish for her getting into role she always wanted as well as good role that bring out her charm most especially in China cos...she really need money now hahahhahaha after the Knock Knock Knock mv. Wow~~

But Taiwan - seem to be will wider her popularity and secure more fame perhaps? Cos Facebook banned in China and Instagram, some areas banned or totally I not too sure. But I saw some Taiwan celebrities have large base of followers. So hoping she can get more recognize and ya more fans! >o<

Ya, her initial fanbase is in Taiwan since she's Taiwanese. She still got quite a no of ads/spokesmanship.

For China, her acting roles so far are not much....but she kept her fame there by a few variety shows esp the detective one. Well, China market is much bigger so have to work more there.

Other than that....i think for S.Korea, she tried as a singer but guess it didn't work well.

Latest pic she took with Lay (EXO). Not sure which show did they met on.

One thing i notice....pardon me if i remember wrongly....Nichkhun did appear in a few China-based shows in the past (according to wiki) but he and Guigui never crossed paths besides the time in WGM Global. Interestingly how she idolise him that time.

Thks to the fan who captured this clear video clip.

Taecyeon was spotted with fellow soldiers at a baseball game on 11 Jan. Pls note it's not some sneak out thing. Should be an activity within military schedule.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/12/2pms-taecyeon-spotted-enjoying-basketball-game-fellow-soldiers/

Short clip. Pretty Guigui....should be for the recent Choc Magazine photoshoot.

And Auntie Guigui...haha....at 1st look (only the 1st pic) the curly hair reminds me of some aunties in korean dramas...probably also working in eateries or markets. If she wore more clothes to look fatter, would look more like that.

The below is for another themed episode in the china detective variety show.

And Guigui's obsession with her ghost icon...haha.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Not often we will see a full group performing together when one is enlisted.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/03/taecyeon-join-2pm-performance-full-group-pyeongchang-winter-olympics/

Familiar green....

She posted quite a few screenshot of this GREEN frog. Think it's a phone game called "Travelling frog". Probably she is obsessed with it recently.

In qi pao, chinese wear.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Cedric Ong lols is it too late to tell you that GuiGui meet Exo-Lay (Zhang YiXing) in Happy Camp :D hahahha....i still keep track of their stories but recently i been more busy at work lols

cr: as tagged

Ya, i watched that episode. And i posted a pic on 10 Jan...of them 2...probably backstage.

Guigui posted Happy Valentine's Day yesterday. I applause her for not afraid to post pics without or with little makeup.

And when browsing allkpop today....someone's pics are so handsome....esp in suit. They chose his pics as the article cover.

misc_1518649481_feature_ceo.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/7-idols-that-would-be-wonderful-entertainment-company-ceos

Archived