(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

[TRANS] Domani March 2017 - Taecyeon Interview

tumblr_inline_ow8salrkn61qctgyv_500.jpg

Great Approach to the Real Taecyeon

「If you are tired from work, shall I make you laugh with my gags?」
「Love won’t bloom if the mental age is different so I want to work hard to match her without being dependent on someone who is older than me. 」

tumblr_inline_ow8sdcoj6T1qctgyv_500.jpg

“I like spending my days off in the house. 
Now I’m looking for a person who can chill out with someone like me.”

Height of 185cm, broad chest and handsome looks… All of the female staff sighed in delight upon seeing him enter the studio. He showed variety of expressions but when asked which one is the closest to his real self, he answered “I think it would be the one where I was leaning against the wall while relaxing. Aside from going out to do exercise, I mostly lay around at home on my days off. I want a girlfriend who would accompany me to drink at home. Even long before, I’m attracted to women who do their work earnestly. Because in that way, I would want to encourage and comfort her, not just depending on me all the time” which made our heart flutter. Even though it may seem that it would flood volunteers to be his drinking buddy at home, he’s actually a very busy person.
“Last year was a great year for me since I appeared in two dramas and did a concert in Tokyo Dome as 2PM. As soon as this year started, I’m really happy that I was able to do my first solo concert and release my first solo album in Japan. I’m enlisting in the military soon and with my remaining time, I want to do activities with no regrets!”
Talking with such clear eyes enabled us to see his good manners and cleverness, as well as his inner satisfaction and confidence. Oh no! I’m getting a feeling that we’re likely to fall for this guy..

tumblr_inline_ow8sdypKKL1qctgyv_500.jpg

「If I got a girlfriend, I would like to bring her to Rome. My dream is to explain history while we walk together」

“If I can acquire one special ability, I want ‘an ability to see the future’.” 
He played the leading role in two dramas last year. Coincidentally, both are love stories of a man with unusual abilities.
“「Let’s Fight Ghost」 is a love comedy drama about a university student who can see ghosts and a spirit of a female high school student living together. It’s a fun drama packed with romance, action, comedy and various elements. In the other drama, 「Touching You」, my role is a fortune-teller who can see the future by touching the person. I’m protecting a woman whose life is at risk. If I were to be given the ability between the two, the latter is definitely better. I’m really afraid of ghosts.”
If he would be able to see the future, he’ll probably want to look at the members and the people around him so they can avoid any danger or trouble. When asked if he wants to see his own future, he answered instantly, “No, I don’t.”
“It’s because I want to try different things. I want to get married and improve as an artist. That’s why I want to keep on looking forward to each things the future has in store.”
Taecyeon, charming and tough, a man who paves his own path. We’re looking forward to see him coming back with more charms after 2 years!

tumblr_inline_ow8seeOO4l1qctgyv_500.jpg

「From now on as well, I want to challenge it regardless of genre. I also want to get married within 10 years. 」

JPN-ENG: Yumi

Scans by 2PMAlways

MAY BE TAKEN OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Chansung just went to visit Taecyeon at his training completion ceremony.

2PM.jpg

Abit cute to see his name label on uniform...."OK".

Taecyeon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/17/2pm-members-visit-taecyeon-military-training-completion-ceremony/

Think is Taecyeon's latest message to fans....something about missing them and giving thanks.

JYP just announced that Taecyeon is now serving at the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province as a military instruction assistant.

"....he showed an excellent attitude during training and received a lot of praise"

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/31/2pms-taecyeon-receives-military-assignment/

Lucky fan or fans.

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyone watch GG latest MV? :) her song i gotta admit wasnt to my initial liking but after a while the song kinda grow on you :)

it's actually not bad and ya, it really grows in on you... hehe... also, is it just me or guigui's getting really skinny nowadays? well, as long as she's happy with her body now, that's not a problem with me. :) 

also, who's managing her right now? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest spicystrawberry
On 1/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, Cedric Ong said:

2pm guys including Taecyeon met up recently. Think Junho isn't there. The other guy is a choreographer.

And very Belated Happy Bday, Taecyeon (b 27Dec1988). Pic from Nichkhun's instagram....of them when much younger.

g

my oh my,

old photos O_O

Guest spicystrawberry

LMAO 

@minwooluv78 ask me to keep spam till thread 3 wahahahahaha 

and I thought wanted to spam all the old photos of Taecgui but.....I realised need ....link ==

Archived