(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Nichkhun posted this today. They said this is current. So they went during the recent long holiday?

Khun and Taec went to a pension in Gapyeong for a couple of days to film their part of the 2PM Season's Greetings videos.  Khun made dinner and Taec chose the water rides. I think it was probably during/after the "Save Me" filming.  Made me think about their "Running Man" episode at Petit France, which is in the same area.

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

Khun and Taec went to a pension in Gapyeong for a couple of days to film their part of the 2PM Season's Greetings videos.  Khun made dinner and Taec chose the water rides. I think it was probably during/after the "Save Me" filming.  Made me think about their "Running Man" episode at Petit France, which is in the same area.

Thks. So it was b4 Taecyeon's enlistment. The picture captions didn't say much but the comments below...think 2 persons said it's recent/now. i thought that info is accurate.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, sitalaiaoi said:

Apparently the owner of that video is taecgui shipper, because she/he questions why taec sings that song. 

The conversation between taec and radio announcer is something like this :

Radio ann : as a singer looks like it is easy to prepare a romantic love song for someone you love. Have you ever experienced it before?

Taec : no, i never prepared a love song to sing in front of someone i love

Radio ann : can you sing an example of love song today?

Taec : ok i will sing a very short love song that i listen to alot

*and he sings SHE-Elvis Costello*

Ya...the translation is as above. I forgot the details...so in WGM did he sing it live in front of Guigui or just play it in the background? If the latter...then he wasn't wrong to say he never sang in front of someone he love...haha.

Well..I know sometimes we just hope and dream only.

2 hours ago, pshop said:

Apparently the owner of that video is taecgui shipper, because she/he questions why taec sings that song. 

The conversation between taec and radio announcer is something like this :

Radio ann : as a singer looks like it is easy to prepare a romantic love song for someone you love. Have you ever experienced it before?

Taec : no, i never prepared a love song to sing in front of someone i love

Radio ann : can you sing an example of love song today?

Taec : ok i will sing a very short love song that i listen to alot

*and he sings SHE-Elvis Costello*

@Cedric Ong  Ohh  Thank you :blush:

52 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ya...the translation is as above. I forgot the details...so in WGM did he sing it live in front of Guigui or just play it in the background? If the latter...then he wasn't wrong to say he never sang in front of someone he love...haha.

Well..I know sometimes we just hope and dream only.

Yes, he just plays she by elvis costello from his handphone. 

Well, as i know, they really admire each other. if you remember at the early 2017 guigui met a fortune teller in a live video with taiwan media, and she admited that her oppa is so close to her ideal man. And that fortune teller said that her oppa thinks the same. Also the fortune teller said guigui should be patient because a big cooperation with her oppa would come in the future. 

If they are fated for each other, they will be together again someday. Lets hope for good fortunes for them. *fingers crossed*

• 3 weeks later...

Guigui's good friend got married and personally handed Guigui the wedding bouquet, wishing her happiness in love.

Taecyeon was in the Paralympics torch event a few weeks ago.

And recenly seen meetup with friends including T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung whom they acted in Dream High.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/26/2pms-taecyeon-and-taras-ham-eun-jung-have-a-dream-high-reunion/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm newbie here. In actually not really a bewbie as i have been lurking and snooping this forum since the first taecgui thread hehe

Nice to know you all and how glad i'm to read up various ideas, opinion, asumptions and wishes toward our lovely couple.  

I can feel the strong influence and energy that taecgui have spreaded over us. Proven by never in million ways i could have been so obsessed with K-couple like i did to taecgui. And here we are, the shipper from all over the world gather just to have an update, sharing happiness, thoughts, giggles and bittersweet about our couple. And ! What is matter the most is the thread are remain for 5 years and still many more years to come (i wish ). How incredible this couple is for keeping up us to support them always and one day we could see them eventually united as the real couple.

Thank you for the former of the taecgui thread and all of micheoso family for making my day brighter whenever i hop over the thread.

Xoxo

Sakming

hello guys..

have you watched guigui's new variety show "perfect trip with best friend". guigui went to melbourne for this show.

others than guigui bring their girlfriends for the trip, but guigui brings male friend (his name is bruce hung). guigui and bruce stay on the same room (fortunately not sharing the bed) LOLS.

here are the links : 

Episode 5  https://v.qq.com/x/cover/ioqvgatx8wpnazn.html

Episode 6  https://v.qq.com/x/cover/5lkkzjpzy9l9rol.html

to turn off the comments, click the orange button, on the middle of screen. there is no engsub, but in episode 6th they use more english. enjoy~~~

• 2 months later...

GuiGui's recent variety show "Back to Field" Episode 10 is already in english subtitled~~~

Have you watched it? I had watch it, guigui is so cute in that show. Other casts also think that guigui is so cute&funny, Lol 

Here is the link 

https://youtu.be/LebggkfB4jI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived