[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlights for EP59
The disposal of probation YiHyun 'cried writing bad'

Jin Hee give propose ring to 'impress' Sowon

Jin Hee mom come to Sowon house to take Jinhee belonging

Video Preview for EP60
Seokhyun go to oppa hospital room and begging forgiveness. How come did he know and how much. Oh, no... oppa wake up. 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @adikkelaungman! The clip of the proposal is so sweet, especially having Dawon and Sukhyun there,  I absolutely adore these two sisters and their interaction scenes together, their sisterly chemistry is both natural and heartwarming.  Can we just end the drama here, because I don't know if I can take what about to come....
Hyunwoo wakes up...
Mommy dearest.... seriously!

Goodness, Can my two favorite couples be any cuter!!.  I have no idea what Grandma said at the meeting with the parties involved, or do I care what Yihyun's rage was all about, nor the endless glaring between Yihyun and Hyeran like two cats are about to scratch each other's eyes out.  I am smitten by the couples scenes together.  First Sukhyun wants Dawon to stop wearing high heels because she is pregnant (by the way, how does he even knows this).  Dawon not liking this very much takes up the matter with mom Jung Sook, and for this Dawon gets a good scolding from mom.  Even if this couple, Dawon and Sukhyun, sole purpose in this drama is to act cute is good enough for me.  Song Yoo Jung's acting is very natural similar to that of Oh Ji Eun.
On to our OTP, wow, mommy dearest really give it to the couple,  Now I know why she and Yihyun got along so well, they both like to break things in their outburst of anger.  Mom pays a visit to her good son and literally terrorized Sowon.  Basically, asking son to move back to the chairman's house, and that Yihyun is her DIL.  Apparently she even stopped Sowon from addressing her "Amoni"  So there...mother has spoken!   And ....What did the son do, he proceed with proposing to his sweetheart.  Good going Jinhee, you're the MAN!  Nothing better that can soften the blow of your enraged mother than to surprise your girl by putting a ring on her finger!
But then.....tomorrow Hyunwoo wakes up, what now!

sora3rddm said: Goodness, Can my two favorite couples be any cuter!!.  I have no idea what Grandma said at the meeting with the parties involved, or do I care what Yihyun's rage was all about, nor the endless glaring between Yihyun and Hyeran like two cats are about to scratch each other's eyes out.  I am smitten by the couples scenes together.  First Sukhyun wants Dawon to stop wearing high heels because she is pregnant (by the way, how does he even knows this).  Dawon not liking this very much takes up the matter with mom Jung Sook, and for this Dawon gets a good scolding from mom.  Even if this couple, Dawon and Sukhyun, sole purpose in this drama is to act cute is good enough for me.  Song Yoo Jung's acting is very natural similar to that of Oh Ji Eun.
On to our OTP, wow, mommy dearest really give it to the couple,  Now I know why she and Yihyun got along so well, they both like to break things in their outburst of anger.  Mom pays a visit to her good son and literally terrorized Sowon.  Basically, asking son to move back to the chairman's house, and that Yihyun is her DIL.  Apparently she even stopped Sowon from addressing her "Amoni"  So there...mother has spoken!   And ....What did the son do, he proceed with proposing to his sweetheart.  Good going Jinhee, you're the MAN!  Nothing better that can soften the blow of your enraged mother than to surprise your girl by putting a ring on her finger!
But then.....tomorrow Hyunwoo wakes up, what now!

I was ready to start watching this drama again until they brought in JH's mother. It's the same old over used cliche mess again with the nasty mother who refuses to accept the woman her son loves.. When are these writers going to realize the nasty mother trope is not entertaining anymore and turns people off to their stories. 

@awsparkle
I felt the same way. Why on earth do we have to watch another potential MIL cut up over the nasty, conniving woman over the sweet girl? They seem to come from the same bad seed. So you would rather your son be with this type of woman that once she gets what she wants with your help she will start to be disrespectful to you or you want the sweet girl that will always give you respect even when you do not deserve it and act like a shrew? Decisions, Decisions.

I watched the preview for the next episode and they looked so cute trying on their wedding clothing.. and then a scene of Oppa waking up maybe.. I was screaming (at the preview ) DO NOT CALL HER BACK!! sigh.. so many episodes to go and too many people that will interfere.. drives me to distraction.

Hi everyone:  Have fun watching tomorrow's episode #60, because there will be no show on Friday. Ep 61 will be shown on Monday.
Source : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wish/board
Translation credit: Google Translate "Hello there! <Genie> homjigi ball. 
Due to the 2014 Incheon Asian Games Opening Ceremony September 19, 2009 is gyeolbang Friday <Genie>. 
<Genie> is broadcast Mon, September 22 is 61 times. If the watch has been discontinued. You Thank for understanding audiences" (sic)

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP60
Seokhyun in tears and kneel for forgiveness in front of Hyunwoo and he move.

Seokhyeon and Dowon finally married 
brb crying. this is first time Jun Suk got married in drama.
Hyunwoo Waking up but in a vegetative state.
So no one took care of him beside the nurse. His face looks like not shave for several days.
Video Preview for EP61

Oh Gosh! my favorite couple looks so sad in the preview, somehow that annoying MIL of Sowon's voice sounds more irritating today than ever, I hope she will not talk nonsense to Sowon and have Sowon stay with her son just because.  But then Mother Jung Sook will keep Sowon on the right path.
And Dawon and Sukhyun look absolutely adorable in both western and traditional attire.  I've always like wedding scenes in Kdrama, but I love these wedding scenes even more and I guess because I just adore them both, and even the family, Sowon, both Mothers, and Grandma, all of them look so good in hanbok. But it's so sad to see Sowon attending the wedding with dreamy eyes not knowing what about to come.

Thanks @adikkelaungman, what do we do without your video clips highlights daily!

Ok, what I am about to write may bored most readers in this thread, so please be warned and stop reading here if you must, since I think I am in the minority few (if not the only one) who like this drama.  
Admittedly, I did not expect much going into a daily drama since the writers usually rehash, redux, recycle similar themes during the long duration of the drama.  However, I haven't had a moment of wanting to turn off or discontinue watching this drama, and yes, there were enduring irritating moments of similar themes.  What different about this drama had to be the group of actors and actresses first and foremost, and then the story line.  The pace was quite unpredictable even though some predictable themes were used.  Yes, I like this drama so far, enough to endure those irritating people and themes like nasty MILs.  Since I am from a different country than South Korea, the social issues that S Korean are facing will be different than what I am seeing or can tolerate in my neck of the woods.  Therefore, I just watch and accept that since these social issues are part of their culture and therefore cannot be helped but be present in their daily dramas.  I do get seriously disturbed though when future MILs throw water and or slapping the future DILs.
Today episode has all the moments that I used to love seeing in a Kdrama.  I haven't finished watching a drama in close to 2 years, started some but couldn't finish.  I am glad I watch this drama and plan to finish it, good or bad.  The soft scene in the beginning of the episode was my favorite.  It is refreshing to see good acting combining with the loveliness of the restaurant and the actors and actresses.  Then the scene at home, simple as sitting on floor eating fruits, with mother Jungsook scolding Dawon for still addressing Jinhee as "haendeuponsi" or Mr. Cell phone, and Jinhee said it's ok.  Dawon disclosed about the ring that brought a gentle smile to mom's face.  The emotional confession by Sukhyun scene was gut wrenching, as brave as he was to confess, he is still immature and very scared if Hyunwoo wakes up.  On to the wedding, the production team went all out, beautiful venue; the wedding was grand and very lovely decorated, the stretch limousine for the bride and groom.  Oh, and the lovely hanbok.  But what intriguing me was the subtle glances of the main characters that signifying the love and conflicts to come, the loving glances  between Sowon and Jinhee, Yihyun' s jealousy glance, Jinhee's mom angry glance, and last but not least the glances between the two MILs.  I heard a lot of reference to Jinhee's father ever since Jinhee's mother come to town. I wonder if Father Jinhee will drop in any time soon to make the conflict bigger.  Although in this case, it is not the MIL or FIL, but the elephant in the room is the waking up of Hyunwoo.
On a lighter note, my comic relief in the drama, the three stooges in orange, mo larry and curly. I usually don't have any idea of what they said nor do I care, but just seeing them in that fried chicken store just cracked me up.  I don't know how much revenue they bring in, but today they have brand new uniforms that looked pretty good for a small time fried chicken store.

@anbud,
Oh, Hello there!  And what a pleasant surprise to read your post!  Thank you bunches!!  Now, you can see we love to write, but we love to read even more ... so how about sharing your thoughts with us in this drama watching journey sometimes in the very near future..... Have a great weekend!

Hi Everyone,
Well...looks like we have to wait until next Friday the 26th to continue watching "Genie"  if I understand the translation correctly!
Source: MBC   http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wish/board/

"Hello there! <Genie> homjigi ball.  Due to the 2014 Incheon Asian Games game The gyeolbang (neck) <Genie> Mon, September 22 - 25, 2009.  Fri the 26th broadcasting 2014 Incheon Asian Games - Male 1500m Freestyle - M Medley Relay Final 4X100m (* Park Tae-hwan appearances) and I organized two won which is subject to gyeolbang 
If the watch has been discontinued. Thank you for understanding audiences" (sic)

Guest adikkeluangman

Why only this drama been affected. I hope that the production will continue to filming according to the schedule and they can get proper rest too. 
If include few episodes that been preempt previously. It will be like 1-2 weeks worth episodes and with this they will extend the drama too.
Here wedding pictures of Song Seok-Hyun and Han Da-Won.Bxzx-mjIgAA7V5c.jpgBx0azZVCYAAlLvJ.jpg

I have to say that once the wedding happens above the count down begins for him to worry about being found out and what his new wife and her family will do at the truth coming out about what he did. Also the truth that So Won is his half sister on his mother's side.

His fear of being caught for his crime at the company and then his hitting her hubby and putting him in the hospital will weigh on his mind more then what it did because he will loose the woman he loves if it is found out.

Do Won is suppose to be pregnant right? I hope she is able to have her baby but I can see her miscarrying finding out the truth of what her love did to her sister and her then hubby.

AHHhhh!!!  This series is in the early episodes in my area and it appears to be more of the same KDrivel.  Quelle surprise!  
Evil plotting M-in-L       - checkpregnant bride             - checkrich/poor couple           - checkbirth secret                   - checkI killed your relative      - check
scheming mother - lost/found adopted daughter         - check
corporate plotting          - checktwisted family relations - check  (my brother is your sister, divorced from my grandfather)love triangle                  - checkamnesia                        - possibly, we have the coma
Plus, what is with all the 'food stylists' in Korea?  Everything has red pepper paste, is eaten over rice, how much styling is required?  Remember "Shining Romance?" A character from that drama was a food stylist.  

AND, doesn't anyone remember "Can't Live Without You?"  That one had the mother-that-abandoned-daughter finding her daughter and STILL torturing her!  And later, the stupid*stupid*stupid (that is stupid cubed) girl that was tortured by her mother, still choose her mother!  
It would be really refreshing if once, just once, the son told his mother that he will keep his wife away if she is going to be treated badly.  That wouldn't be disrespectful.  It would be "interventional."  A new concept.  
Drama writers should be aware that they are not giving non-Koreans a very good impression of Koreans when they write this kind of crap.  Are Koreans for kicking?   

I'm just sayin'

Hi everyone:
"Genie" is being postponed again!  No show this Friday!
Source : IMBC.com
Google Translate:
"Hello there! <Genie> homjigi ball.  26 (Fri) broadcast 2014 Incheon Asian Games - Male 1500m Freestyle - M Medley Relay Final 4X100m (* Park Tae-hwan appearances) and The two won the knitting. We will re-organize as soon as this confirmation notice. 
If the watch has been discontinued. Thank you for understanding audiences "  (sic) 

Archived