[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orabaaaang

Aigoo.... when I saw JW newest pictures these days. I don't know what I've 2 tell. Does he still can't move on from his character or he just feels comfortable/his daily style as same as CYJ' style? Or maybe I myself who can't move on from their characters bcause of needing more stories? aigoo.... my feeling :((

Both xD joowon and us still cant move on T.T *blame kbs for everything T.T*

Guest orabaaaang

One of the normal symptoms of a method actor is that that person tends to get in trap in the character that person plays for quite long time, sometimes it is hard to let it go, but they have to be careful. 

Anyway, seems like JW is still in YJ's mode, but still I love his hairstyle, I don't know about you ladies but this is the hairstyles I prefer him to rock forever,... He looks like a badass gentleman. 
KBS and JW have a very good relationship, he almost never work on drama outside of KBS and they even entitle him with "king of rating" , that is why KBS really care about JW. It is sad that PBG did not win, just like his sister, he is going to be big, but I think he doesn't seems close to JW, JW close to "Uri Rakkun" (I can't forget him, one of the most beautiful character I've ever watched, I even name my new cat Rakkun). 
I watch Miss Granny for 4 times, can't get enough of SEK and like it or not, I compare it with NI, SEK seems really good for a character who are more mature than her actual age, 'tho it's the weirdest one, and here come the NI character (which is backwards) however, when I turn to JW, it is vice versa. It's funny for me to see the characters in CT are so complicated yet it makes me like "hey...that is what I would do if I were her/him".

Anyway @mrdimples, I did read the second fanfic, and GOSH...u know what...you should direct the last ep of CT, because u speak our mind! those kisses and all!!!!!!!! and ...DAMN U KBS!!! (sorry...) 

but...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE!!!

P.S: God, please let JW work together with SEK this year, and let it be a suppeerrr sssaaaddd leukimia-cancer-oh-i-can't-love-you-because -i-will-die-soon melodrama, so seeing them romancing each other redeem my pain..

Happy new year :)

Hahaha it would be super melodrama xD but please God let it happen [-O< we just want to see joowon and SEK have so much romance scene T.T

Guest orabaaaang

Sorry to share this long rants. but u all know right I still can't move on. so please bear with me chingus 2 share this with u. just read it on ur free time/tea time with some biscuits he....

I miss this drama so much :(( The last airing on KBS WORLD was last saturday 2 weeks ago but I’m so used 2 wait 4 next eps of TC on KBS WORLD until now :(

Anyway, I find TC has many questions need to answer and many stories can be told.

But just bcause of RATING :(( :(( :( TOO BAD... moreover I’m still curious about THOSE MANY CUT SCENES...

And my curiousity keeps high as I watched again the interview of JW when the reporter mentioned about the back hug scene of CYJ-SNI. And what so funny is JW explained more further about actually there are some of Kiss Scenes n something else like that. .. And the word which wrote on screen was 'edition cut’? (with question mark) dwigo'. huh...what do u intend exactly JW shi???

WARNING Again: LONG RANT  :x :D ♥♥♥♥

So, I keep on wondering what the explanation 4 this 'EDITION CUT' meaning from JW words:

1. Do JW-SEK shot some of 'these' scenes but then the editing team choose to cut “the scenes” because “No addition of airing time” the effect from BAD RATING? or “these scenes” were written on the script but they never shot any kiss scenes ?

2. Now for the Europe scenes…. Which is the beginning of uri couple Journey to their love n their dream 2gether. As I know whether in Anime, Manga or Live action of Japanese ver there are some kiss scenes 4 the couple in Europe. I remember there is one that we can say it’s so important kiss as it happens when Chiaki think HOW VERY IMPORTANT NODAME IS IN HIS LIFE AND CHOOSE THAT HE WON'T LET HER GOES FROM HIS SIDE N SIGHT. So, this kiss is the admitting of his love 4 Nodame. Now 4 the K-version, I believe there are more scenes also were cut in Europe than we watch on tv ver. So, do they shot this scene also on Europe scenes or not? What I believe is this Europe scene isn't just for 1 ep as I believe they won't go to overseas 4 a week just 4 shot the teaser.

3. As someone mention about Jejudo scene on script that “It looks like there is kiss scene on this scene”. So, this is my take. This still pic is actually different than the airing scene on TV n we don’t see “this hand gesture of Cha Yoo Jin on TV right?” Now, compare with others still pic! What do u get? Others pic doesn’t too different with the actual scenes on TV right? So I conclude that this pic only is DIFFERENT…

Why different?

a. Maybe they don’t shot any kiss scene, shot the gesture hand scene but it cut, n what we see on TV only he suddenly hug her (the reason is because of airing time)?

b. Maybe they actually get kiss scenes on ep 15 after the hand gesture but the production team decides to delete the kiss scene (the reason once again because of airing time) so this scene doesn’t show on TV?

c. or they actually shot the kiss scenes both in this ep. & Europe scene. But as the Europe scene shot earlier before but getting cut just in 1 ep so they decide 2 cut the kiss scenes both in Europe scenes n on eps.15. It is also strange right if we get kiss scene on ep. 15 but then on Europe scene, we got “the rejection from CYJ” to kiss SNI. This is just my speculation: the plot on Europe maybe like this --> after Naeil win they celebrate 2gether --> a little chit chat between uri couple lead 2 romance situation --> n the kiss then happen (The important kiss which I mentioned above) :x :x :x

Moreover, Don’t u think something is fishy? Dramafever even includes TC in best kiss category of their voting event n doesn’t change the number ep into 16 until the last ... last minute? The reporter mentions about back hug but JW then gave more explanation about kiss scene here n there :-? :-? Does he know something about that AFTER BACKHUG SCENE? Does dramafever also know about those kiss scenes in this drama? Maybe it relates with what happen in Europe?

Sorry again 4 long rant chingus. Blame all this to JW who mentions the kiss scene, etc on this interview so that I wrote this long rant.  Wae he mentions it? Does he want KBS air it too on TV (if He & SEK shot these scenes)? Or he just disappointed because they actually get kiss scenes but the production team decide to DELETE it from the story? Aigoo....Need The Answer Now So Bad :(( :((

Nice rant chingu xD your long rant make me more difficult to move on from this drama T.T actually we really have same feelings about anything relate jw-sek and this drama hahaha T.T

Guest orabaaaang

@rionae Sorry I don't really know JW in person. I just like 2 follow his project n his deebak acting. But yeah he is said that he is so into in his character if he is acting.

and yeah knowing he prepares so much 4 this character n he gives all he can 4 this... I kind of feeling he will need more time 2 move on from the character.

if really he still can't move on from 'it' and as @InggridI said about not-so-close 2 PBG. Then does he still feel like PBG is his rival on getting-SNI-attention until now? n is it means that CYJ's feeling towards SNI is still there?

;) ;) ... maybe I'm too delulu because of need more of CYJ -SNI STORY.

LIKE WHAT JW MENTION ON His TWIT AbOUT SPECIAL EPS.

''I do feel what u feel JW shi. We all want 'the Sweetest Romantic Ending' between CYJ n SNI'' :x :x

(ur shipper will love it)

Maybe u want 2 continue it in real life JW shi ♥♥♥ So u can decide ur own ending without interferes from anyone he...he...

;) ;) She is the closest of ur ideal type right, she eats well n looks healthy, doesn't use revealing clothes, has sense of humor n the important thing is 'she takes care of u very well' during all those shooting time :x :x PERFECTLY Matches. Now it depends on UR ACTION JW shi....ha...ha...

Hahaha chinguya its actually what i thought about why JW didnt change his style>> he still cant move on from his character (of course because we all know how joowon so into his character) and *this is just delulu shipper feels* he still has feeling towards NI in real life is SEK the girl who are the closest to his ideal type hahhaha. JW want to continue their romance in real life, as you said its all up to joowon what he 'want to do' with his love without any interfere from the others xD *okay my delulu mind is gone crazy again sorry sorry chingu*

Guest orabaaaang

And I find myself is still spazzing here in long time ke...ke....

Its okay chingu hahaha we are same xD because we still need so much answer from this drama so we act like this xD

Ehm im personally want to say sorry to everyone on this thread because i spammed a lot. Please forgive me chingudeul :x

but I believe that he has feeling for NI,  but a idk about he still have feeling for  SEK,  because one of my friend who is a theatrical actor here  said that when u are so into ur character, u tend to act, dress and think the way ur  character does. I remember reading somewhere about JW when he was in Gaksital, they realise that even when he eat the way he held his chopsticks were different.

SEK is more natural born actress in my opinion, she is just plain extra ordinary, i think with better script and other occasion they will be a blast.

I think u all can see from JW's body language when he was with PBG in one frame, i think they r nice to each other, but not close, JW is too familiar working with older actors, he acts cute like hell, he doesn't use honorific but the elders find it cute. Or maybe he is little to "YJ" so he consider PBG as an opponent? Maybe hahaha...i want to see SEK say " JW said i should not hang out with you anymore..and u should not pass through this line"...u know...like NI said...

JW plays drum? well SEK plays drum, she had a band when she was in junior high.

Its okay chingu hahaha we are same xD because we still need so much answer from this drama so we act like this xD

Ehm im personally want to say sorry to everyone on this thread because i spammed a lot. Please forgive me chingudeul :x

ha...ha... I don't know 4 everyone but I think it doesn't matter if we keeps spazzing on here chingu-ah. we're here because we do love TC. So is there any new year gift 4 us, the lover of TC :-? :-? huh...it looks like KBS won't grant OUR WISH :( :(

Anyway I watched a little KBS Drama Award last night. And when they introduce one by one of the drama which aired n is still airing on KBS I HEARD many screams from the fans when they introduces NC. So...this kind of proof that ALTHOUGH THE RATING ISN'T GOOD BUT STILL NC HAS A PLACE IN VIEWERS' HEART. ♥♥♥

So we're not alone chingu. we're with some fans out there who also support NC. ;):) :x

i know there r at least 3 sites that wrote CT got 20 eps. But i belive that the reason why the rating was low because koreans r not ready for this kind of plot. No chaebol taking over other small factories, scary ahjumma, petty mother-in-laws, and "oh-god-please-help-me-two-cutets-chaebol-are-fighting-for-my-love-make-them-away-from-me" candy girl. So we love CT just the way it is.

Guest orabaaaang

i know there r at least 3 sites that wrote CT got 20 eps. But i belive that the reason why the rating was low because koreans r not ready for this kind of plot. No chaebol taking over other small factories, scary ahjumma, petty mother-in-laws, and "oh-god-please-help-me-two-cutets-chaebol-are-fighting-for-my-love-make-them-away-from-me" candy girl. So we love CT just the way it is.

I hate those kind of drama tbvh. Like the heirs etc

Thats why i love TC. the only drama of 2014 that i finished watching till the last episode :D

Guest orabaaaang

It's too bad SEK couldn't make the awards show I bet KBS would have given them the Best Couple awards along with the 3 that won last night.

Yes. Maybe if SEK could attend the awards our otp would get the 'best couple' award :( too bad she didnt T.T

Guest orabaaaang

ha...ha... I don't know 4 everyone but I think it doesn't matter if we keeps spazzing on here chingu-ah. we're here because we do love TC. So is there any new year gift 4 us, the lover of TC :-? :-? huh...it looks like KBS won't grant OUR WISH :( :(

Anyway I watched a little KBS Drama Award last night. And when they introduce one by one of the drama which aired n is still airing on KBS I HEARD many screams from the fans when they introduces NC. So...this kind of proof that ALTHOUGH THE RATING ISN'T GOOD BUT STILL NC HAS A PLACE IN VIEWERS' HEART. ♥♥♥

So we're not alone chingu. we're with some fans out there who also support NC. ;):) :x

Hope there will be something to us [-O<

But chingu this year our lovely drama will airing in japan right??? There must be promotional event etc. And our couple should go there right?? Omg we still have hope chinguyah 8->

And i watched joowon cut from awards last night and it seems joowon the only one who get so many screams. Am i right?

orabaaaang said:

i still havent watched the last two episodes in full... withdrawal syndrome... dont want to admit it's finally over, even the drama awards.

:(

@farbarri don't worry chingu I do feel the same n I bet JW feels the same too.

Maybe the DVD will have a special episode? I really hope so lol 

@keylimeshi is there the Dvd version chingu? when it is out?

@orabaaaang yes I really hope TC is doing good on JAPAN. And it airs on National Tv. As I know viewers on Japan is more open minded n more genres are watched by them. And knowing there are lot of JW fans n SEK fans there (japanese know SEK because of Miss granny). So I'm positive 4 the good response but yeah keep on low expectation unless u will dissapoint.

So just pray 4 TC success on JAPAN... So maybe we'll get alot of special eps, the making or BTS. or if we are lucky we'll get the movie version of EUROPE SCENE :x :):D

Guest adikkeluangman

Let's recap KBS Drama Awards 2014. So this drama got nominated for these categories:
Excellent Actor (mini series) : Joo Won ("Naeil's Cantabile”)Excellent Actress (mini series) : Shim Eun-Kyung ("Naeil's Cantabile”)Best New Actor : Park Bo-Gum ("Naeil's Cantabile”)Best Child Actor : Choi Kwon-Soo ("Wonderful Days”/"Naeil's Cantabile”)
And we won for Popularity Actor AwardAward Winner: Joo Won ("Naeil's Cantabile")
Some pictures of the guys on red carpet
JooWonB6LkHGjCMAA2CMd.jpgB6LkHSxCQAEkSMm.jpg
Park Bo GumB6LPpKFCQAASs6M.jpgB6LVs11CIAAB7SR.jpg
Choi Kwon Soo20141231185410164.jpeg

anyone know if there'll be a subbed 2014 kbs drama awards? i missed watching it on new year's eve but i managed to get a glimpse of our Orabang (and Bogummie sitting nxt to him) when comedienne Lee Gukju asked for a photo and autograph frm Orabang. how lucky of Gukju-ssi to have it on her phone (i think it's her phone, right?)
i think i'll keep spamming around here. whn i have the time, i might rewatch TC because i miss it so much...like a lot.
p.s: the drama awards got me thinking too. why is it the "healer" drama bag some awards whn it only has 8 epis whn TC has 16 epis but bag none?? and i'm not talking about joo wonnie's popularity award. what i meant was for the show itself.....just wondering :-?

Archived