[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy new year to everyone!
0cr3Nl8.png
If anyone's interested in reading my belated thoughts on the drama, head on over HERE.

I had fun revisiting my favorite moments in the drama as I wrote the review.  But there are a lot of them, so I hope I didn't ramble too much. :)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tdjunlimited...yeah, I really hope there are some appreciations for the CT itself, not that I am complaining for JW's award, but it's basically an award for JW only. I don't take too seriously about the "best kiss,best dress, best etc...awards" but idk why I want JW and SEK win best couple award for this drama. and best drama..and for Japan promotion, oh how I really dream of all casts meet up again, and I think they will meet up again, PBG and JW at least. SEK...idk, with all of her new movie I really hope she spares some of her time to spend with all the cast in Japan, and I hope Japan accept the interpretation of Nodame waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Koreans.  

I'm done with Gaksital n surprised to see someone that familiar. It's PBG....ahhh...so they met before.

photo BM_zpse0d78b54.jpg

Btw, on KBS World Jan 12, they will rerun Gaksital. But forgot the time.

@mrdimples.....OMG....U wrote fanfics for Gaksital too? Will read it on ur Blog. Btw, I notice n like ur fanfics style. Like the previous one that U wrote for TC. U didn't make ur own character but U 're  getting into the minds of drama character. I prefer this kind of style. Really love it. 8_8_55.gif

n coz like I said before that I prefer the 2nd Lead Female on Gaksital (she was also on that KBS Award 2014 event) so based on the ending of that Gaksital Story n know ur style, I hope I can see the continuity of it. But U said U want a closure to that ending coz too tragic, so maybe on ur fanfic U made a different ending for the couple. I think I will like ur fanfic. Hehehe....n coz U also said U like that one fanfic best.

About the continuity of TC fanfic. Just make it when U have time n want to make it. No pressure though.

@rionae....Thanks for the info about his performance on KBS Award 2012 & 2013. Will watch it. So, he always has a song on every his KBS drama. The same like on TC (the 1st time we heard his song was on the eps before the last eps.) it happened on Gaksital too. Already notice his voice. hehe...
n OMG....he did Drum Performance on KBS Award 2010....I didn't know it coz I only watched my Bias's cut version vids (and actually it happened before I became his fans. If I was already a fan that time. I think I will watch the full version or Live Streamin)....hehe.....ahh....a lot to watch....hehe...

@4nn1987.....Oh Dear, where U watched his interview? N really nice long rants. Interesting thoughts.
n about that kind of shipper thinghy....yeah, he's still with his YJ's style....(Experience that shipper thinghy before n then just a few days after the drama ended, my BIAS cut his hair like he wanna go enlist. U know that kind of style, right? hehehe...Immediately wanna move on from the character. LOL.....)
So, I'm glad that JW still has that YJ's style. hehe....

@Inggridl & @orabaaaang......ahh...Hi5....I also don't like that kind of those drama n that's why I don't really like Korean Drama Award kind of style. U got high ratings so U must come to Award event coz it's 99% U will get award although ur acting is just so so. But kinda different with Korean Movie Award. They chose the winner for their acting. n TC is the only 2014 KDrama that I watched till the end (plus my BIAS drama). Hehehe....

@tdjunlimited......that's the weird of Korean Drama Award. It's only 8 eps but already got some awards. What if on the next eps, their acting became so boring or bad. It's just like SEK on TC...but on opposite thing, her acting become better till the last episode. So I think it's kinda marketing strategy. They got award so maybe more people will watch it. At the end it's still about Rating n Money.

Btw, Do U all miss the "ORABUTT" ? LOL.....I was LOLing when watched this. XD

photo Butt_zps87a84358.jpg

@roweina78
your pic is priceless........well, in a recent interview Joo Won was asked which of his physical features he liked best, he replied his eyes. Then he added that his fans like his butt the most =)) =)) =))  Well with fans like me, he can't possibly not know. This was the Valentine card I tweeted to him in Feb 2014Valentinescard2_zps5f5ce680.jpg

Thank you for your kinds words about my fanfics. Hope you will enjoy the Gaksital one too. And here's Joo Won as the drummer boy, haha

Btw, I knew your bias before I knew Joo Won. DBSK and then JYJ were the only kpop boy bands I followed. I saw that YC had the potential for acting since their Bandun days(I can't remember what those skits were called. In one, YC made an impression with his long mane, LOL.)
Here's more pics of Joo Won. He looks like he did as CYJ but he's opposite of CYJ of course. He smiles a lot more for a start :D
1954280832_8d164fc2_IMG_6353_zpscd2cf09b1954280832_d7f27e67_IMG_6349_zpsf24dc04083c3f81f3a292df551765cb1bf315c6035a8738e1bfa992397dda1442e4e9116b1b7d0a20df486f89cf9bb1c8701a18bac8befeb9d2f07082938fedb5dbdfe03738da977274f7b8fb351f8198718e3db

Guest adikkeluangman

^Aww, JW smile and dimple is the best ever. Did he noticed and acknowledge his fans camera? I'm also need to rewatch this award show again. Maybe I watched so many KBS dramas and like to watch the interaction between them. KBS Awards show not also attend the young star but also veteran and respected actors. Just look at actors that won Daesang that night. I hope JW and PBG got to spent times and talks with them.
Isn't that JW got a pictorial magazine recently. Any interview or translation available. Did he mentioned about this drama? 
Baek Seo Bin or the stage fright Han Seung Oh. It must thanks some time to get his hair become straight.B0doYc2CYAAMCut.jpgB08lCLWCAAAfKZF.jpg

Nani Kani has a review out for Cantabile Tomorrow /Tomorrow’s Cantabile (2014) which is not very favorable !"not a drama I will watch again nor would even recommend"
Since I did not watch more than 2 episodes, I can agree!
http://nani-kani.blogspot.kr/2015/01/drama-review-nae-ils-cantabile.html

ahh U know YC....yeah, it's Banjun Drama....I think the one that U mean is The Masked Fencer. I'm not a K Pop fan so I didn't know about DBSK that days. It's because I became YC's fan from his drama - RoofTop Prince. So, that made me follow JYJ too (even went to their concert, the thing that I never think I will do it. LOL)

OMG....LOL   =))  =)) =)) =))    U send that? U're lucky that JW has twitter so U can send it to him coz YC doesn't really like SNS. Just randomly he write something in JYJ Line. But we used about it, hehehe.....so when he's go enlistment, we will not get that shock (no news)...XD....
So it's nice that he know what his fans like, hahaha...So, what U will send for him this year?

The same with JW, YC also like his eyes. I also like JW's eyes. The same with JW too, he know what his fans fav. But it's not Butt. LOL.....(coz he doesn't has butt. LOL)....it's his eyelashes....Butt n eyelashes....girls stuffs. LOL...   

I only notice 1 pic. JW with white pants. That's from Gaksital right? n the 2nd pic, I think it's from Good Doctor. n the 6th pic. LOL.....Brushed his teeth in front of TV?

n speaking about Gaksital, I already read ur fan fic. It's nice that U make LGT move on n continue his life but off course he still remember n always love BI. Btw, I guess he marry the 2nd lead female? But if not, I'm still wanna think its' her. LOL.....

Thanks for the vid. I think there's a lot of vids that I must to watch n thanks for the pic too....yeah, he smiles a lot.....I like all the pics n like the most the last pic. Waving to his fans. 

Btw, so JW always get cooking scene? (like YC who always get eating scenes. LOL). Thought only on NC...hehe....No need to count that Baker King....XD....(hhmmm...forgot the reason I didn't watch Baker King coz usually I like cooking theme drama). He also cooking n Running Man. Btw, I love that he chose the BLUE team. XD......n he really can cook.

Off course n NC it's more romantic, doing that bean sprouts together n YJ's cooking are delicious. XD....

cooking_zps2360bffd.jpg

n kinda LOLing when saw this soompi pic. YC n JW....XD....though I don't follow that soompi award. I love that soompi put them side by side. LOL....

CW_zps1a43fb82.jpg

Prof_Talk said: Nani Kani has a review out for Cantabile Tomorrow /Tomorrow’s Cantabile (2014) which is not very favorable !"not a drama I will watch again nor would even recommend"
Since I did not watch more than 2 episodes, I can agree!
http://nani-kani.blogspot.kr/2015/01/drama-review-nae-ils-cantabile.html

I’m on Korean Drama marathon b/c I need to recover myself from TC withdrawal syndrome. Just finished some of heavy-story dramas (rom-com isn’t my cup of tea, it was kinda forcing myself for finished 'Heirs' and 'Marriage not Dating' tbh) So this is it, I was watching ‘Golden Cross’
And… what is this?? I found that Cha yoo Jin’s parents was Seo Yi Re’s parents. I mean.. Lee Ah Hyun and Jung Bo Suk have already paired as a couple married (who-do-not-get-along-to-each-other) in Golden Cross before TC. Every time I watch them, it was just bring back the memory of my beloved almighty Cha and his relationship with his parents. 
Golden Cross Episode 7.1.jpg
2.jpg
12.jpg

Sometimes I was laughing... sometimes I was crying...
Lol. maybe not cry, just really missed TC so much.....  :-<  :-<  :-<

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Yun-shik, rings though, the script breaks'B085lFrCQAAAEci.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141027183309623
This was during his infamous selfie scene. Although they toned down Stressman pervert in this drama but his outfit is something. From this suit to the long coat that he wears.  
Hope he can acting in another drama. I'm looking at his filmography, and he only doing one drama per ye

tdjunlimited said:

anyone know if there'll be a subbed 2014 kbs drama awards?

======================<<<<<<

@tdjunlimited as far I know Kbs world will give the subtitle version approx. 2 weeks or more after the real show. But I believe the sub vers we will get on this jan :-? :-?

roweina78 said:

@4nn1987 .....Oh Dear, where U watched his interview? N really nice long rants. Interesting thoughts. n about that kind of shipper thinghy....yeah, he's still with his YJ's style....(Experience that shipper thinghy before n then just a few days after the drama ended, my BIAS cut his hair like he wanna go enlist. U know that kind of style, right? hehehe...Immediately wanna move on from the character. LOL.....)

So, I'm glad that JW still has that YJ's style.

hehe....

==========================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey dear @roweina78 thanks 4 the shout out he... ;) n thanks also 4 liking my very long rants :) :x

The interview that I mean is his latest interview on Entertainment weekly on KBS. I watched both, without subs first then the subs version. Since I watched the non sub first, the reporter asks about the backhug scene but JW responds with there're actually some kiss scenes here n there n then my eyes catches the hangul words on the screen ''edition cut'' with question mark then reporter whispered, 'It's so pity, isn't it?' n JW responds like agree with reporter. (THIS IS THE BIG REASON WHY I MADE THAT LONG RANT, N MAYBE MY REPLY WILL BE LONG RANT AGAIN LOL :))

Later on I watched the sub version n my question on MVLR (MyVeryLongRant) ;) still didn't get the CLEAR answer whether the kiss scenes NEVER SHOOT or SHOOT BUT EDITED :-? :-? On script they really insert some of that scene right from the start. Because JW said 'SOME KISSES SCENES' So actually we aren't only get ONE or TWO COUPLE KISSES BUT MORE.... Woaaah... If THOSE KISSES REALLY HAPPENED .... What Do U Think Universe See JW & SEK :-? :-? I Think it gonna be a HEADLINE everywhere.

So I guess JW is really preparing 4 THAT or is preparing 2 watch that on TV he....he.... HE SPEAKS WHAT WE SPEAK, 'WE WANT KISS'. ♥♥♥

:x :-* :-*

Guest imnue101

Hi guys! I'm just new member here in soompi so I'll be dedicating my first post to my most beloved drama in 2014 :) I really loved it and I don't know how many time I've rewatched it, hohoho I'm honestly thankful that this drama introduced me to great actors like Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Park Bo Gum and the rest of the cast. :D I'm actually silently lurking here so I'm kind of missing the time when the drama airs because I enjoyed reading updates and convos here. :)

I am looking for updates about my new favorite actress (updates are so rare, really TT_TT). Then I bumped into her DC Gallery and saw a post by her dated
November 18. here's the text with a pic:

여러분 오랜만에 인사드려요 심은경입니다....ㅎㅎ

언제나 심은경 갤러리는 평화롭군요 ㅎㅎ오랜만에 들어와서 저에대한 좋은글들 응원글들...잘보고 다녀가요~

그동안 인사가 없었던것 같아서 이렇게 글 남깁니다... 저번에 여러분들께서 보내준 맛있는 간식차와 선물들 정말 감동이었구 감사드렸어요.... 이렇게 큰사랑 받고있구나... 제가 오히려 해준것 없이 받기만 한것 같아 마음이 아프고 짠했어요.... 중간중간 글들보니... 서폿 준비를 또 하시는것같은데... 정말 여러분 제가 여러분들 한테 바라는것 없지만 이것하나만 부탁드릴게요...여러분들이 주시는 사랑과 응원만으로도 저 잘 버틸수 있어요...절 위해 돈걷어가면서...특히 학생팬분들... 부모님이 주신 소중한 용돈일텐데 차라리 그 돈으로 좋은책 한권을 사서 읽거나 좋은곳에 봉사를 한다면 제가 더 기쁠것 같습니다..^^ 항상 맘에 걸렸어요... 제가 뭐라구요... 여러분들께 제대로 뭣하나 해준게 없는것 같아 미안했어요... 정말 저는 여러분들의 저를 향한 정성이 담긴 글들이면...그거면 정말 충분합니다...이미 사랑받고 있다 생각하고 있어요 충분히... 저하고 그것 하나만 약속해요.. 서폿 굳이 안해도 된다는걸...그것보다 더 중요한것은 서로가 서로를 믿는다는것...그거하나면 된다는것을요... !! 꼭 약속하기..!!!

그리고 트위터를 잠시동안 제가 닫았었죠?...ㅎㅎ 미안해요...절대로 우리팬들때문에 그런것이 아니었습니다. 그저 생각을 좀 하고싶었어요... 여러가지에 너무 얽매였던것 같아서 좀 닫았었는데요.... 당황스러우셨죠? ㅠㅠ 미안해요... 여러가지를 떠나서 좀 멀리서 제자신을 바라보고 싶었어요. 마음가짐도 다잡고싶었었고.... 그래서 아무런 예고도 없이 툭...ㅠㅠㅠ 저 많이 미우셨죠? 휴...용서해주세요 여러분...그리고 걱정마세요 생각보다 저 밝게 잘지내고 있어요... 이렇게 또 한번 많은걸 배우게 되고 또 발전할수 있는 계기가 된것같아서, 그리고 저를 생각해주시고 제편인 사람들이 훨씬더 많다는걸....너무나 소중한것을 깨닫게 됬어요... 그중 여러분들도 크게 포함이 되어있어요. 잊지않아요 어떻게 잊어요... 제게 너무나 소중한 사람들이고 함께 갈 사람들인데... 

미안해요... 이말 제일 먼저 하고싶었고 더 하고싶었던 말은 여러분... 정말 제 가족처럼....사랑합니다. 감사합니다. 제곁에 있어주셔서...끝까지 함께 걸어가요 같이.

p.s 안믿어주실까봐 인증샷남깁니다...ㅎㅎ 촬영하다가 찍은거에요.... 이렇게 밝게 잘 지내고 있습니다 !! 이제 곧  칸타빌레 할 시간이네요...모두 본방사수!!!! ㅋㅋ

viewimage.php?id=3eb5d92be0c736ad77aad8b

I google translate it since I am not fluent in Korean language, hehe. and I found out that there's a part where she stated why she closed her Twitter account. So I am asking if there's kindhearted someone who can translate the text. I'm really curious about it since I'm just new in her fandom, hehehe. thanks in advance. :)))))

SOME fanvids... because more than 1. so I put on spoiler ;):) :-*

From YunKiyoko: "tomorrows cantabile ;; like i always do" on YouTube

From miraisuki miraisuki "[MV] Tomorrow's Cantabile| Just Be Mine" on YouTube

"Tomorrow's Cantabile - Shake it off" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rus8vupxHEA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow...there're alot vid of TC FANMADE on U-Tube. Hmmm...Unless I can release my missing feeling through all creativity of uri chingus who upload on u-tube. Maybe it can cure a little of ur hurtful feeling chingus hu...hu... :((

BUT STILL LOVE ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL FANMADE :-* :-* ♥♥♥

Archived