[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest fiovial

An Gil Kang is everywhere!! Is he seriously doing 3 dramas at once? He must be crazy busy! He has 2 dramas on tvn airing right now and now Cantabile too? Wow!!

@noogoosaeyo‌ oh right! Thanks for reminding me. They did have the script reading in August.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Wait, how come we been so blessed to get individual pictures of actors so fast like this and they've been edited like tumblr edit too. We also got drama logo already. It's next to SEK in the collage picture.
So I need help to identify, who's who in the collage picture.1ROW L-R : Joowon, Go Kyung Pyo and Park Bo Gum2 : Baek Yoon Sik, Lee Byung Joon3 : a lady, NamGung Yeon, Shim Eun Kyung4: Ahn Kil Kang, drama logo
NamGung Yeon, I think he will be Hajime Tanioka sensei. He got no English profile but his resume in Daum is impressive. Drum playing, music director and broadcaster. That lady maybe Ye Ji Won. So what she will be in this drama.
Based on Daum profile, the director is Han Sang Woo and Moon Bo Hyun is the producer or the head of director department as per article from Hancinema. As his profile posted above, the last time he in director seat was in 2009. He become producer after that.
First script reading pictures, released. The cast getting into music class and training. Poster photo shoot also done. The next thing that we should know when they will start filming. fiovial said: An Gil Kang is everywhere!! Is he seriously doing 3 dramas at once? He must be crazy busy! He has 2 dramas on tvn airing right now and now Cantabile too? 

I'm still patiently waiting for this.. NOT. I'll enjoy DoR for now because I really love Eric and JYM since their QSS days. So, I'm really happy that I can enjoy another drama after DoR ends. :D :D :D SO EXCITED. Speaking of "So excited", here's a song.

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

I'm sorry if there's anyone here who hates this song. I'm sorry to have annoyed you but you gotta admit, even though this song isn't that likeable at first, it gets stuck in your head often.

Alright. I'm going to bed now. G' night~
:)

Guest fiovial

Thanks for the awesome news @MaryamQ‌ . Hoping filming goes smoothly for everyone and they get as much filmed in advance before the dreaded live shooting.

0708july said: I like AGK in Dream high. I think he will play as Ryutaro Mine's father. More about him: Ahn Gil-kang (born August 24, 1966) is a South Korean actor. He frequently appears as a supporting actor in director Ryoo Seung-wan's films, such as Die Bad (2000), Crying Fist (2005), The City of Violence (2006), and Dachimawa Lee (2008). Ahn also played a supporting role in the period drama series Queen Seondeok (2009), for which he received a Golden Acting Award at the MBC Drama Awards http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahn_Gil-kang

JOOWON PREPARES FOR THE FILMING OF “TOMORROW CANTABILE”

It seems that preparation for the Korean remake of Japan’s “Nodame Cantabile” has started as Joowon has revealed a photo of himself rehearsing for the role. 

On the 5th of September, he updated his personal Twitter account with a photo saying,”With strength~~ Forward~~~~ I like classical music <3 Now my bag has become heavy with all the music scores~ Let’s do this coolly!!^^

힘내서~~전진~~~~~ 클레식 좋아요♡ 이제 악보 때문에 가방이 무겁구나~ 멋지게 해봅시다!!^^pic.twitter.com/JxaWGztOw9

— 주원 (@Moonjunwon)

September 5, 2014

Guest SatoH1430294408

Joo Won's schedule for this week is out!
10616478_922523421096538_303703798495704
source: joowon508.com
Edited: Nowadays, I can't access my account (@MaryamQ), So I make another one :(

[NEWS] 14.09.10 Upcoming KBS Drama 'Tomorrow Cantabile' starts it FIRST filming at Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province today 10th. ‪#‎JooWon‬, Shim Eunkyung and other main actors proceed their first shot in a friendly atmosphere. ^^ http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014091017282113343&type=1&outlink=1

0708july said: [NEWS] 14.09.10 Upcoming KBS Drama 'Tomorrow Cantabile' starts it FIRST filming at Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province today 10th. ‪#‎JooWon‬, Shim Eunkyung and other main actors proceed their first shot in a friendly atmosphere. ^^ http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014091017282113343&type=1&outlink=1

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for the update guys. So they already start the filming. The perk  of being the adaptation material, we can speculate what scene or anything that they will do. So what is happening at Yeoju. Isn't that the uni will took place at Incheon. 
JW also look lively in his tweet pic. Is he mentioned about this drama on his magazine interview?

coolreborn

said:Sometimes, I do believe that they already started filming but just do not give the details since its kind of secret schedule. Cannot wait for this drama to air. Cha Yoo Jin is looking so darn good for me..

Archived