Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

watching both LSY & GHS in AE had actually make my toes curl hahahaha....
episode 13 honestly have you all mushy up but when the clouds that loom over them finally descend them in episode 14 i was biting my nails instead!!!
urgh i hate the suspend!!! SooWan must stay strong! knowing somehow that the father is the causes of DongWan's mother death is not going to be easy! one is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and one is your father....how do you choose?
the whole pace of the story is honestly beautifully written and the pace set in are just right too....not too fast not too slow

Hey WANJU Angels, here'a a snap-by-snap-take of uri WanJu's 'lovereelyyyy' dynamics  Love the way they are still so 'shy together'. I really can't imagine the degrees of 'bashfulness' from GHS and LSY in their interaction and how this 'innocent bench scene' compares to scenes of real physical contact - hugging/kissing/bed scenes for them. LOL. .........LOVE LOVE LOVE WanJu! WanJu FIGHTING! (Btw: sequence is LtoR then down)
tumblr_n6bx4zfILV1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg
CR: SBS Making Of Vid dd 5/29/14

EDIT:      AE:MAKING OF (CUT) - Just WanJu on a date & at the bench (FUNNY & CUTE)

CR: SBS

Image CR: SBS

Guest aefanoc

What a fun thread!! Just while the drama is filming and that we are all pretending they are real (some more than others) :) just wanted to share my thoughts on this pair and latest bench bts pics and video-

a. Their giddiness when they are together off screen. LSY's big smiles and laughter at the end of that clip - I have heard myself laugh like that before when I first met my hubby! (Who, poor guy, is also watching the drama at another time so that I can get a guy's perspective on some of the "reel or real" scenes)

b. It seems that they are mindful of respecting each other's space and appear to be professional. But what's interesting is their body language has another agenda and they may not be aware of it or that they cannot control it. Is it possible for the entertainment industry to manufacture this type of chemistry? If so, they should bottle it and sell it. I have never seen it - but then I probably have not watched enough kdramas.

Thank you for creating this site - I will visit often as the drama draws to a close- I will definitely miss it and the awesome AE fans! I am loving all the comments - including those from cautious veteran shippers of other celebrity kcouples

:)

Guest zhasky

@8jadecloud8    thank you very much for those pics... i am getting delu..... i am drooling.... i think lsy has attraction toward ghs... hehe..  ;;);)

it's difficult not to ship this wanjoo couple, but it's impossible to hope this ship to be sailed too...so i prefer to enjoy their chemistry in the drama without any high expectation about real life.i dont expect NSM will be okey if her bff dating her ex..i can see the awkwardness in GHS in some bts..eventhough she's getting more comfortable lately.And LSY, i believe consider this as well..as much as he probably likes GHS as a girl but dating your ex best friends is a no no...lately i watched I need Romance 1, and i guess that the relationship between NSM, LBY and GHS was like the 3 character in I Need Romance 1 which is very cute and dependable to each other. and the funny thing 3 of them had acted with LSY 
anyhow, the point of this tread is not only for hoping the couple become real, but i believe it's more to discuss the chemistry of the onscreen couple.their chemistry is so dazling that we think their not in the drama, but like couple in real...i hope they will win best couple award in the mbc drama award

Guest Iin Awalina

first of all, i wanna say sorry if it might out off topic... but i cant help my self everytime i hear this song, Wanjoo suddenly appear in my mind... thanks to writernim pdnim and SBS for creating Angel Eyes... thanks to Wanjoo and all cast for their good acting...  first love story never failed to impress me... watching AE makes my heart dugeun dugeun (flutter)
my delulu feels really wanna ship Sang Yoon Oppa  and Hye Sun Unnie to become a partner in love in a real life, but SY oppa latest girlfriend is HS unnie bestfriends... eotteokeyo ???

All Of Me by John Legend
What would I do without your smart mouth, Drawing me in, and you kicking me outGot my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down, What’s going on in that beautiful mindI’m on your magical mystery ride and I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright
My head’s under waterBut I’m breathing fine, You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
‘Cause all of me, Loves all of you, Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfectionsGive your all to me, I’ll give my all to you, You’re my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I’m winning‘Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you
How many times do I have to tell youEven when you’re crying you’re beautiful tooThe world is beating you down, I’m around through every move, You’re my downfall, you’re my museMy worst distraction, my rhythm and blues, I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, I my head for you
My head’s under waterBut I’m breathing fine, You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
‘Cause all of me, Loves all of you, Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfectionsGive your all to me, I’ll give my all to you, You’re my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I’m winning‘Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you

Cards on the table, we’re both showing hearts, Risking it all, though it’s hardI give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you
in love with the lyrics, especially blue highlight *peace* once again im sorry if it might off of topic and for my poor english :)

just realised that kim jihoon, the actor who act alongside nam sangmi in her last drama was linked to GHS during 2009, but both are denied the rumour. but i guess its pretty normal in entertainment business

Hello Wanju lovers :-h

This is my second posting here and been a constant lurker on this thread.

I just wanna say whatever happens to this ship, it may be reel or real.

I will always be a fan who will support them all the way.

I'll be blinded and just love them unconditionally.

So Wanju lovers let's just enjoy what we are enjoying right now and

be positive... In love there is nothing impossible!!!

Fighting! ;) 

Guest aefanoc

I think all the cool peeps are on this thread -- lots of positive energy here! ;)

Guest Iin Awalina

eventhou there is no eng sub during live streaming ep 16.. but im getting so much stressed.... Park Dong Joo Yoon Soo Wan jebal uljimarayo... jebal dont separated... 
irreoke eottoeke.. wajangnim please dont suicide.... dong joo please go back to wanjangnim.... ji woon~shi please confessing your fault... getting more stressed becoz no preview for next episode.... desperated until next week aiggoooo
PDnim Writernim.. jebal putakterimita uri soowannie uri dongjoo ... happy ending juseyo.. jebal...

aprodithe said: just realised that kim jihoon, the actor who act alongside nam sangmi in her last drama was linked to GHS during 2009, but both are denied the rumour. but i guess its pretty normal in entertainment business

Guest raraluv

GHS have been kissed by many other gorgeous actors in her previous dramas..but only her kisses with LSY that looked real..we all know what a shy girl she is but with LSY...DAEBAK...LSY is the luckiest guy to kiss her so passionately..and there's a limit of being professional..can they really just kissed like that and feel nothing??The way is see it they look attracted to each other..I believe none of them would have thought abt doing a drama together because of the awkwardness that might arise but they look so comfortable now..maybe they are fated to be together..who knows?

Guest zhasky

miss our couple.... hope to see more pix of them.. happy pix... thanks!   ;;)