♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

Hello Wanju lovers :-h

This is my second posting here and been a constant lurker on this thread.

I just wanna say whatever happens to this ship, it may be reel or real.

I will always be a fan who will support them all the way.

I'll be blinded and just love them unconditionally.

So Wanju lovers let's just enjoy what we are enjoying right now and

be positive... In love there is nothing impossible!!!

Fighting! ;) 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iin Awalina

eventhou there is no eng sub during live streaming ep 16.. but im getting so much stressed.... Park Dong Joo Yoon Soo Wan jebal uljimarayo... jebal dont separated... 
irreoke eottoeke.. wajangnim please dont suicide.... dong joo please go back to wanjangnim.... ji woon~shi please confessing your fault... getting more stressed becoz no preview for next episode.... desperated until next week aiggoooo
PDnim Writernim.. jebal putakterimita uri soowannie uri dongjoo ... happy ending juseyo.. jebal...

Guest raraluv

GHS have been kissed by many other gorgeous actors in her previous dramas..but only her kisses with LSY that looked real..we all know what a shy girl she is but with LSY...DAEBAK...LSY is the luckiest guy to kiss her so passionately..and there's a limit of being professional..can they really just kissed like that and feel nothing??The way is see it they look attracted to each other..I believe none of them would have thought abt doing a drama together because of the awkwardness that might arise but they look so comfortable now..maybe they are fated to be together..who knows?

@aprodithe Although NSM & GHS are good friends, I dun think they reach the level of INR1 kind of friendship becos the one that is very close to her since her trainee days & even prior to her Ulzzang days is former idol & current uprising actress Suh HyunJin. These 2 practically go everywhere and did everything together. She's the lead actress in 2 of GHS movies, thus I guess it wont look good to both of them if Director Goo cast her again in her following movie Peach Tree, which I assume why she ask another friend NSM to act in her movie. And NSM who knows GHS since their ulzzang days, being in tbe same ship and all, agree to it. My point is in K entertainment industry basically everybody knows everybody. They might have come accross during their trainee days, co-starring, variety show, cf, events and such...thus after breaking up with one person on mutual ground, then meeting another who's better suited but refrain from being together just becos one happen to be his ex's friend, it wud be unfair to both of them. Afterall working in this kind of industry and this kind of work nature that involve intimacy and thin line between reel and real especially for singles...if they are truly close friends knowing tht she's being casted in a heavy duty romantic drama with the friend's ex, surely she wud have call her, talk it over with her...anyway as actors they have the right to refuse if they feel uncomfortable acting with casts and crews.. As for now we'll just see how it goes, afterall tho we know LSY is single since he never lie abt his status we dunno for sure if GHS does since she has always been in a secret relationship

Guest raraluv

Shippers, our WANJOO couple kissed again in ep 19..a wedding kissue..but SW looked shy maybe too many audience..just how many times they have kissed already? On screen & off screen..

lxands said: @aprodithe Although NSM & GHS are good friends, I dun think they reach the level of INR1 kind of friendship becos the one that is very close to her since her trainee days & even prior to her Ulzzang days is former idol & current uprising actress Suh HyunJin. These 2 practically go everywhere and did everything together. She's the lead actress in 2 of GHS movies, thus I guess it wont look good to both of them if Director Goo cast her again in her following movie Peach Tree, which I assume why she ask another friend NSM to act in her movie. And NSM who knows GHS since their ulzzang days, being in tbe same ship and all, agree to it. My point is in K entertainment industry basically everybody knows everybody. They might have come accross during their trainee days, co-starring, variety show, cf, events and such...thus after breaking up with one person on mutual ground, then meeting another who's better suited but refrain from being together just becos one happen to be his ex's friend, it wud be unfair to both of them. Afterall working in this kind of industry and this kind of work nature that involve intimacy and thin line between reel and real especially for singles...if they are truly close friends knowing tht she's being casted in a heavy duty romantic drama with the friend's ex, surely she wud have call her, talk it over with her...anyway as actors they have the right to refuse if they feel uncomfortable acting with casts and crews.. As for now we'll just see how it goes, afterall tho we know LSY is single since he never lie abt his status we dunno for sure if GHS does since she has always been in a secret relationship

Guest raraluv

Hoping for divine intervention with this OTP..Will wait for the day they announce their wedding...Can't control how i feel about them..It may seems impossible but let's not give up fellow shippers!!

Still in my WanJoo delusional mode.. 

p/s: this thread seems to be so quiet..

Heard GHS twitted this pic....

img.php?image=3704_img0404_2014061815473

She must be having WanJoo withdrawal syndrome too, just like the rest of us here....  :D

Oh, there wont be anymore WanJoo sweet moments to look forward to this weekend  [-(   but I hope to see more of LSY & GHS, be it for AE promo or being in a cf together...simply cant get enuf of these 2....

Ok....got to run & watch RM vs AE ep to appease my AE withdrawal   >:/

Archived