Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132895&page=1
Above is a link from DC-GHS that posts the famous sofa kiss scene.
It is a must in this thread.
Right?? keke

@aprodithe Although NSM & GHS are good friends, I dun think they reach the level of INR1 kind of friendship becos the one that is very close to her since her trainee days & even prior to her Ulzzang days is former idol & current uprising actress Suh HyunJin. These 2 practically go everywhere and did everything together. She's the lead actress in 2 of GHS movies, thus I guess it wont look good to both of them if Director Goo cast her again in her following movie Peach Tree, which I assume why she ask another friend NSM to act in her movie. And NSM who knows GHS since their ulzzang days, being in tbe same ship and all, agree to it. My point is in K entertainment industry basically everybody knows everybody. They might have come accross during their trainee days, co-starring, variety show, cf, events and such...thus after breaking up with one person on mutual ground, then meeting another who's better suited but refrain from being together just becos one happen to be his ex's friend, it wud be unfair to both of them. Afterall working in this kind of industry and this kind of work nature that involve intimacy and thin line between reel and real especially for singles...if they are truly close friends knowing tht she's being casted in a heavy duty romantic drama with the friend's ex, surely she wud have call her, talk it over with her...anyway as actors they have the right to refuse if they feel uncomfortable acting with casts and crews.. As for now we'll just see how it goes, afterall tho we know LSY is single since he never lie abt his status we dunno for sure if GHS does since she has always been in a secret relationship

Guest raraluv

Shippers, our WANJOO couple kissed again in ep 19..a wedding kissue..but SW looked shy maybe too many audience..just how many times they have kissed already? On screen & off screen..

lxands said: @aprodithe Although NSM & GHS are good friends, I dun think they reach the level of INR1 kind of friendship becos the one that is very close to her since her trainee days & even prior to her Ulzzang days is former idol & current uprising actress Suh HyunJin. These 2 practically go everywhere and did everything together. She's the lead actress in 2 of GHS movies, thus I guess it wont look good to both of them if Director Goo cast her again in her following movie Peach Tree, which I assume why she ask another friend NSM to act in her movie. And NSM who knows GHS since their ulzzang days, being in tbe same ship and all, agree to it. My point is in K entertainment industry basically everybody knows everybody. They might have come accross during their trainee days, co-starring, variety show, cf, events and such...thus after breaking up with one person on mutual ground, then meeting another who's better suited but refrain from being together just becos one happen to be his ex's friend, it wud be unfair to both of them. Afterall working in this kind of industry and this kind of work nature that involve intimacy and thin line between reel and real especially for singles...if they are truly close friends knowing tht she's being casted in a heavy duty romantic drama with the friend's ex, surely she wud have call her, talk it over with her...anyway as actors they have the right to refuse if they feel uncomfortable acting with casts and crews.. As for now we'll just see how it goes, afterall tho we know LSY is single since he never lie abt his status we dunno for sure if GHS does since she has always been in a secret relationship

Guest raraluv

Hoping for divine intervention with this OTP..Will wait for the day they announce their wedding...Can't control how i feel about them..It may seems impossible but let's not give up fellow shippers!!

Still in my WanJoo delusional mode.. 

p/s: this thread seems to be so quiet..

Heard GHS twitted this pic....

img.php?image=3704_img0404_2014061815473

She must be having WanJoo withdrawal syndrome too, just like the rest of us here....  :D

Oh, there wont be anymore WanJoo sweet moments to look forward to this weekend  [-(   but I hope to see more of LSY & GHS, be it for AE promo or being in a cf together...simply cant get enuf of these 2....

Ok....got to run & watch RM vs AE ep to appease my AE withdrawal   >:/

2 Beautiful people

10177988_1453088021598613_80114752164059
10441100_1466114756962606_84049060101576
Since LSY didnt get to wed GHS onscreen as he did 2 of her bff NSM & LB, hopefully he gets to wed her for real  [-O<

can I continue posting again  8-}  But cant help posting these cute pics of them....

10440709_1466697296904352_16097337569719
10478534_1466697276904354_61490942830537
10440871_1466697240237691_85790336656027

Guest aefanoc

Hi everyone! I swear if I didn't know those wrap up pics were for a drama wrap up party, I would think it might be a low- key engagement party with friends and family. One can easily pinpoint the couple.. I mean just look at these 2! How is it that these pics were only celebrating working together? Yes everyone I am exhibiting signs of post AE missing the drama syndrome.. Ok PDJ and SW -- just like in the drama -- I will look at the stars tonight and make lots of wishes..

Hi All,

Wow I just knew there is this thread.
Well watching Angel Eyes, besides loving the story line, I also love this couple who have eye smile.

I do hope they become off screen couple as they match each other well.

[PHOTO] ANGEL EYES' PRESS CONFERENCE
CREDIT TO : http://blog.naver.com/cerez/220043544983
Just to comment on this photo, did you notice the leg of GHS here in this photo?
Girls when they like or closer to the guy, you can see her legs to be closer to the person he is comfortable and prefer to be friend or just like to be close to. which is the opposite of if you don't like the guy, the guys who played sorry I forgot his name JW , see how there is a space in between GHS legs to him while look at the legs of GHS and LSY very close. just an observation, girls unconciously do that, it's the guys who notices it my boyfriend mentioned it to me. kekeke, I am wanjo shipper.
CIMG4558_zps6a8f485a.jpg
CIMG4559_zpsc43b7697.jpg

look here a frontal view:
CIMG4574_zpsaa22af42.jpg

And here LSY and the rest of the guys are looking at GHS's legs: 
CIMG4571_zps78867c15.jpg

whoah what were they looking at GHS's legs? wondering whyy
but you are right @newyorkcitygirl I think if a girl likes a guy, her body will tend to be closer to that guy

Hi wanjoo lovers..hmm this thread is quiet than AE thread. I love Wanjoo/LSY/GHS OTP. I heard and read news about their relation with NSM. But still love this couple though. Their chemistry is amazing!! Just love to see they're together on screen or off screen. 
QUE SERA SERA like people say...we'll never know what will happen in the future. So for this time being just support this OTP kekeke...But if they're meant to be together, I hope we'll find out when they decide to marry each other. Because I'm worry that they'll get bashed or hated by anti fans or anyone who doesn't like to see they're together.
Just look at the press conferences, limited bts and running man, it's hard to ignore this couple heheheh...although they might be just friends but it's hard not to ship them...( I've tried not to ship anymore, although my other ships ( Eugene and his husband were a successful shipping kekeke, GY and YEH still no news).
I just made recaps from running man. Guess they're not posted here yet right? Miss them :(
WANJOO10.jpg
WANJOO2.jpg

WANJOO3.jpg

WANJOO4.jpg
WANJOO5.jpg

WANJOO6.jpg

WANJOO8.jpg

WANJOO1.jpg

WANJOO9.jpg

WANJOO7.jpg

LSY's such a sweetheart! He worried about GHS who was in the last position and had to compete with Joong Kook. He tried to run faster hoping that GHS will have more time before JK could catch up.
It's hard not to love this charming guy hehehehe...
:\"> :x
:x

mtp1nk said: whoah what were they looking at GHS's legs? wondering whyy
but you are right @newyorkcitygirl I think if a girl likes a guy, her body will tend to be closer to that guy

Guest daneeollie

I notice it too..LSY open his legs too wide wether GHS seat in a very neat way :))

Pray the best for them because GHS is such a shy person outside the film set area ;)