♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

Hi guys! 
OMG I am head over heels with this couple. I so hope they will date in real life, no, marry in real life! But I just read about Nam Sang Min and Goo Hye Sun being best friends, so it will make things awkward if they date. But true friends will not mind, and besides NSM and LSY did part as friends right? But then, GHS and NSM are so different, NSM is more 'girly/womanly' with her style while GHS has her own unique style. But only time tells.
Sometimes I wonder why do Korean actresses not marry when they are still in their 20's? I hear more news about actors marrying than actresses. For example: Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Gyo, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Ha Neul, Shin Minah, and others. They are all in their 30's or above (HJW is something like 34) and they are still unmarried. Why??? 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iin Awalina

become Sunnies since 2006 after watching Pure 19 Heart... 
Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun... eventhou they're belong or not belong together in a real love life... i promise i'll ship Wanju Couple forever&ever :) .... they're are my human vitamin and my happy virus.... 
hopefully someday i can meet in person with Sang Yoon Oppa and Hye Sun eonnie ..

for me before this, when i watch korean drama i only love  the male character but, now for the first time I'm crazy over this two couple..  honestly i want they actually date and get married in real live. LSY&KHS my forever fov couple..   ;)

Guest Iin Awalina

Ending Episode 14 makes me nervous.... Dong Joo~ah & Soo Wan~ah ... this too shall pass, be strong ... can't wait for Episode 15 and so on....
Dear PDnim & Writernim do you know song All Of Me by John Legend ?? "Give your all to me.... I’ll give my all to you.....You’re my end and my beginning.... Even when I lose I’m winning....‘Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you.... "
so much Wanju feels.....
it will be nice if they use this song as Background Music when Wanju together  
uch Wanju feels

Guest lavidaloca88

I can't believed I'm on this thread. I used to be minsun fan but after watching WanJu couple I fell in love! LSY is so hot and handsome!! He look so manly and my gosh his dimple is to die for!!! I'm going crazy with these two!! he way they kissed!! I hope they will date in real life..

Hello, I am a fan the couple Lee Min Ho and GHS, a Minsun but since I saw my GHS with LSY in angel eyes, I have come to expect a romance in real life. Their chemistry is intense and electric and looks so troubled and troubling. Anyway, on screen , GHS and LSY make me dream and I love it. I just want happiness for 2 and why not together? Thank you for this thread on Wanjoo torque;)

sorry for my english, i'm a french but i love angl eyes and GHS with LSY ;) 

I am posting in this thread because I think it is most appropriate,,,but I want to apologize in advance that I really am not a GHS-LSY shipper mainly because I find the whole process of shipping of 2 celebrities too frustrating----unless of course they actually admit they they are dating. I am enjoying their chemistry and loving the AE story.
Anyway, I came across these 2 clips from TAXI variety show whose MC include Gong HyungJin who plays Ghi Woonchan in AE and another comedian Lee YoungAe (??). This is the show that aired in June 2011 (I think) and both Nam SangMi and LSY admitted in public that they are dating.Due to lack of time, I am not going to translate but give you some interesting information about LSY and his ideal female type and how he and NSM started to date.Although they officially announced on June 2011, I think they started to date during their filming for the drama Life is Beautiful which took place for 9 months in the beautiful island of JeJu in 2010. The co-actress Nam GyuRi states that she saw that they were really interested in each other while filming the drama together. NamGyuri played his sister in the drama. Their official break up seemed to have occurred in December 2012 and was announced in Jan of 2013 according to some Ent news that I also saw in the internet. So they went out for maybe even 2 years or more??

LSY's ideal---he admitted that he dated several women and his ideal is "pretty and nice/kind". He prefers women who are pretty but with a kind look. He talked about dating a very pretty woman but who was too "strong" for him and they clashed a lot and they broke up only after one month. MC's asked him the type of look that is his ideal--(i cannot remember the choices but he chose the image of SNSD's Yoona as his choice of the pretty with kind image). NSM definitely has that image too.LSY says that he is not a forceful or pushy person and so he does not like his date to be that kind of person either. He says that he does not curse even if stressed. But he can go for days without washing himself and still go out with a hat on...kekeWhile filming Life is Beautiful, LSY says that he often made"dash" at NSM--talking with her and showing interest in her and etc. But he never asked her if they should go out. But, it was NSM who finally approached him and told him "let us try meeting." NSM says that LSY's response was a shock of "Huh!". (keke)Right after they were "outed" in that TAXI program, the Life is Beautiful team went on the trip to Phillippines together. NSM's agency reported that LSY and she broke up for "personal" reasons so they cannot divulge the information. But they believe that given their personality and professionalism, they will be good colleagues. Given that LSY's ideal female type is basically "kind pretty look" whose personality is not too pushy...GHS also might fit in that image. GHS never mentioned specifically what look is her ideal male type---except once she mentioned LMH(but she prefers the personality of Choi Daniel to LMH) as well as combination type of all F4, etc. She also once mentioned Jo InSung as the manly man that she prefers over flower-like man. So, her ideal male look is still a mystery. keke  So, it is possible that she does prefer handsome with pretty-man look. Don't you think?? But she also said that he has to be very well mannered, very kind that other may think him foolish, but he also has to have very clear and high moral and personal values that he sticks with. So, her guy has to be someone with  integrity inside and out..not just on the ouside. She is not going to go for players or cheaters. That is for sure. Above all, GHS said that she wants her partner to be her best friend with whom she can talk and communicate and understand each other. I am very sure that that is one of the reasons that she chose to play SW in AE.....SW and DJ really talk and they are passionate for each other as well. But, GHS also said that she can be stubborn and may insist on her own ways..however, recently she did say that through directing work, she has become much more mellow and more open-minded about dealing with conflicts and clashes and that she feels better about herself and the work----LSY also mentioned that he tends to want things his way when he is with people he feels comfortable due to the fact that he is an only male child or only child in the family...keke. So,,,,if their fate is written in the stars....maybe it is possible. But NSM is one of GHS's closest friends. That is the YUK part for me.I also remember GHS saying once in an interview or tweet...cannot remember,,,she enjoyed watching Life is Beautiful drama not only because her friend appears in it but also because it is a drama that has no evil,,,and it makes one feel good. I wanted to try to watch Life is Beautiful but  too many episodes....not now.

Guest raraluv

@cheerkoo‌ I know how frustrating it can be when none of your OTP made it to the end..my other OTP that I've been secretly & patiently shipping them seems to be shaking now... BUT it is almost impossible not to ship our beautiful WANJOO couple..their chemistry on screen is just too awesome..hope if they really have feelings for each other, nothing would stop them.. :)>-

atlal5 said: Hello, I am a fan the couple Lee Min Ho and GHS, a Minsun but since I saw my GHS with LSY in angel eyes, I have come to expect a romance in real life. Their chemistry is intense and electric and looks so troubled and troubling. Anyway, on screen , GHS and LSY make me dream and I love it. I just want happiness for 2 and why not together? Thank you for this thread on Wanjoo torque;)

8jadecloud8 said: atlal5 said: Hello, I am a fan the couple Lee Min Ho and GHS, a Minsun but since I saw my GHS with LSY in angel eyes, I have come to expect a romance in real life. Their chemistry is intense and electric and looks so troubled and troubling. Anyway, on screen , GHS and LSY make me dream and I love it. I just want happiness for 2 and why not together? Thank you for this thread on Wanjoo torque;)

Using hp to post is never easy. It is hard not to ship AE couple because i can feel their love and passion in AE drama. Been a shipper is painful because so far all the couples that i ship was virtual none of them were successful. I do hope LSY n GHS can be soulmates instead of lovers. They really complement each other well. Lovers might go separate ways but not soulmates ? Thanks @cheerkoo i have a brief understanding for both of them. I sincerely wish them all the best!

Hey WANJU Angels, here'a a snap-by-snap-take of uri WanJu's 'lovereelyyyy' dynamics  Love the way they are still so 'shy together'. I really can't imagine the degrees of 'bashfulness' from GHS and LSY in their interaction and how this 'innocent bench scene' compares to scenes of real physical contact - hugging/kissing/bed scenes for them. LOL. .........LOVE LOVE LOVE WanJu! WanJu FIGHTING! (Btw: sequence is LtoR then down)
tumblr_n6bx4zfILV1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg
CR: SBS Making Of Vid dd 5/29/14

EDIT:      AE:MAKING OF (CUT) - Just WanJu on a date & at the bench (FUNNY & CUTE)

CR: SBS

Guest aefanoc

What a fun thread!! Just while the drama is filming and that we are all pretending they are real (some more than others) :) just wanted to share my thoughts on this pair and latest bench bts pics and video-

a. Their giddiness when they are together off screen. LSY's big smiles and laughter at the end of that clip - I have heard myself laugh like that before when I first met my hubby! (Who, poor guy, is also watching the drama at another time so that I can get a guy's perspective on some of the "reel or real" scenes)

b. It seems that they are mindful of respecting each other's space and appear to be professional. But what's interesting is their body language has another agenda and they may not be aware of it or that they cannot control it. Is it possible for the entertainment industry to manufacture this type of chemistry? If so, they should bottle it and sell it. I have never seen it - but then I probably have not watched enough kdramas.

Thank you for creating this site - I will visit often as the drama draws to a close- I will definitely miss it and the awesome AE fans! I am loving all the comments - including those from cautious veteran shippers of other celebrity kcouples

:)

Guest zhasky

@8jadecloud8    thank you very much for those pics... i am getting delu..... i am drooling.... i think lsy has attraction toward ghs... hehe..  ;;);)

it's difficult not to ship this wanjoo couple, but it's impossible to hope this ship to be sailed too...so i prefer to enjoy their chemistry in the drama without any high expectation about real life.i dont expect NSM will be okey if her bff dating her ex..i can see the awkwardness in GHS in some bts..eventhough she's getting more comfortable lately.And LSY, i believe consider this as well..as much as he probably likes GHS as a girl but dating your ex best friends is a no no...lately i watched I need Romance 1, and i guess that the relationship between NSM, LBY and GHS was like the 3 character in I Need Romance 1 which is very cute and dependable to each other. and the funny thing 3 of them had acted with LSY 
anyhow, the point of this tread is not only for hoping the couple become real, but i believe it's more to discuss the chemistry of the onscreen couple.their chemistry is so dazling that we think their not in the drama, but like couple in real...i hope they will win best couple award in the mbc drama award

Guest Iin Awalina

first of all, i wanna say sorry if it might out off topic... but i cant help my self everytime i hear this song, Wanjoo suddenly appear in my mind... thanks to writernim pdnim and SBS for creating Angel Eyes... thanks to Wanjoo and all cast for their good acting...  first love story never failed to impress me... watching AE makes my heart dugeun dugeun (flutter)
my delulu feels really wanna ship Sang Yoon Oppa  and Hye Sun Unnie to become a partner in love in a real life, but SY oppa latest girlfriend is HS unnie bestfriends... eotteokeyo ???

All Of Me by John Legend
What would I do without your smart mouth, Drawing me in, and you kicking me outGot my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down, What’s going on in that beautiful mindI’m on your magical mystery ride and I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright
My head’s under waterBut I’m breathing fine, You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
‘Cause all of me, Loves all of you, Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfectionsGive your all to me, I’ll give my all to you, You’re my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I’m winning‘Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you
How many times do I have to tell youEven when you’re crying you’re beautiful tooThe world is beating you down, I’m around through every move, You’re my downfall, you’re my museMy worst distraction, my rhythm and blues, I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, I my head for you
My head’s under waterBut I’m breathing fine, You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
‘Cause all of me, Loves all of you, Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfectionsGive your all to me, I’ll give my all to you, You’re my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I’m winning‘Cause I give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you

Cards on the table, we’re both showing hearts, Risking it all, though it’s hardI give you all, all of me and you give me all, all of you
in love with the lyrics, especially blue highlight *peace* once again im sorry if it might off of topic and for my poor english :)

just realised that kim jihoon, the actor who act alongside nam sangmi in her last drama was linked to GHS during 2009, but both are denied the rumour. but i guess its pretty normal in entertainment business

Archived