♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

Angel Eyes is currently being shown in the Philippines, monday- friday 10:30 pm. It's kinda late but I'm still watching it. I love it! It trends on Twitter Philippines almost everyday. It even trends Worldwide at times. I have a picture as a proof that it trends but I don't know how to post it here. Hehe. I ship Lee Sang Yoon and Ku Hye Sun. They look so good together!BTW, I created an account just to post here ;D

NotTheKRUNGYSandy said: Angel Eyes is currently being shown in the Philippines, monday- friday 10:30 pm. It's kinda late but I'm still watching it. I love it! It trends on Twitter Philippines almost everyday. It even trends Worldwide at times. I have a picture as a proof that it trends but I don't know how to post it here. Hehe. I ship Lee Sang Yoon and Ku Hye Sun. They look so good together!BTW, I created an account just to post here ;D

Watching Angel Eyes all over again here in the Philippines every night (actually late night) Monday-Friday... Love them both 'Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon'  was there a chance for another love drama?

Annyeong Wanjoo Shippers :-h
As usual just want to share my FMV ;) I hope everyone will enjoy it.Coz i really miss to see them together again. So this is how i kill the time :D

@akoito Let's pray together that there'll be a kind soul who was mesmerized by Wanjoo's chemistry to scouts them for another drama or maybe a movie. Rom-com genre will suit them well :x
Anyway, have nice weekend everyone! :)>-

Goodluck to 'Ku Hye Sun" for your movie 'Daughter' hope and pray for the success of the movie...We always support you even we're on different parts of the world. ♥ ♥ ♥ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

I only found out this forum just today... ive been following LSY and GHS after I watched them in AE..the only drama that moved me..I felt like Im part of the drama..i love the couple.. they are perfect.. im praying that they will end up in real life.. WanJu couple forever..

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

akoito said: I wonder as of today11/18/14 if LSY still get in touch with KHS? was he even greet KHS for her b-day last Nov.09? I'm just asking....

• 1 month later...

Annyeong chingu, this is my first post in this thread, been lurking to this OTP since I’ve done with AE until now, so difficult coz I miss both of them so much :((

@cheerkoo thanks for the specific details about LSY past relationship with NSM and the future possibility with GHS, hehe Hope this time LSY will make the first move since GHS is a very shy girl that probably won’t ever make the first move.. OR maybe the happiest thing, they would try their first try each other, giving hint together, kekeke ;)About someone won’t date ur BFF’s ex, ehm this depends on how they broke up, if they’re still be friend, I don’t think there will be a problem. Love can come anytime, hehe :D

@raraluv so agree with ur post regarding their passionate kiss.. Every drama I watched which had that kind of passionate kiss would be gone REAL, lolz I knew that GHS is very shy too, even her kiss in BOF with LMH, it’s nothing to compare with the kiss with LSY.. Been shipping to this couple after watching AE, love their relationship which make my heart deugun deugun everytime they together LOLZ :D Especially the sofa kiss, LSY even flirting with GHS by touching her ear during the kiss, u know what I mean, haha :x
I hope this thread will be alive again, hehe hoping they will release more BTS clip for AE, where we can find for any clue or hint LOLZ :D Lastly, hoping for them to be on the same project again  :x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh I don't know where to post this LSY and GHS both attended a wedding of LSY's co-star in "liar's Game. I know Kim so Eun was there because she's part of the cast LG, but by any chance why GHS was invited? maybe the bride or groom are both friend of GHS but what caught my eye was GHS and LSY clothes are color coordinated here it its:

LSY attending the wedding ceremony of his Liar Game’s co-star, Jo Jae Yun (DalGoo ahjussi). His leading ladies in “Liar Game”, Kim So Eun and “Angel Eyes”, Goo Hye Sun were also invited guests at the happy event.

Here he is with Kim So Eun ready for a group photo with the groom and bride

11008504_690778641033433_863721510079213
11024593_690778634366767_355976226204252
10168203_740101716086502_656075184148729

10930948_740106662752674_561526596347449

1463076_740107752752565_6201404818110654

10968583_740107959419211_179383940500183

there are many coincidence in clothes of k-celebrity and never were real ! i never believed in this ! and would be too noticeable !
and well, let's wait to see... she get along well with AJH, i think a bit more than with LSY, AJH is more patient with HyeSun ! ^^ and AJH is more available, not the ex of bff ! :)

but idk i don't expect that she end up happy married with an actor with who she worked, the statistics are very low in such cases !? ^^

• 3 weeks later...

slaura83 said: there are many coincidence in clothes of k-celebrity and never were real ! i never believed in this ! and would be too noticeable !
and well, let's wait to see... she get along well with AJH, i think a bit more than with LSY, AJH is more patient with HyeSun ! ^^ and AJH is more available, not the ex of bff ! :)

but idk i don't expect that she end up happy married with an actor with who she worked, the statistics are very low in such cases !? ^^

i know ! when i said AJH is more available i didn't hear, read, watch HT, now was uploded by KBS on YT with eng sub and it is like 90% he is dating ! and we have talked about AJH being in a relationship in AhnGoo thread, i said there i just enjoy them ! ^^ evey drama couple have a thread to have fun i think ! ^^

i don't know what to say about WanJu. LSY went public with NSM, what is so hard to go public with HS !? they are over 30 years, are not idols, are celebrity actors and i think would not have a big problem if they show up and confirm the relationship if there is one !?

i will support them, if he would say he loves Hye Sun and is into a relationship with her, happy and stable relationship, and to go everywhere together !!! ^^ hope the spring as she has wrote on twitter would bring a relationship for HyeSun ! ^^

slaura83

said: i know ! when i said AJH is more available i didn't hear, read, watch HT, now was uploded by KBS on YT with eng sub and it is like 90% he is dating ! and we have talked about AJH being in a relationship in AhnGoo thread, i said there i just enjoy them ! ^^ evey drama couple have a thread to have fun i think ! ^^

i don't know what to say about WanJu. LSY went public with NSM, what is so hard to go public with HS !? they are over 30 years, are not idols, are celebrity actors and i think would not have a big problem if they show up and confirm the relationship if there is one !?

i will support them, if he would say he loves Hye Sun and is into a relationship with her, happy and stable relationship, and to go everywhere together !!! ^^ hope the spring as she has wrote on twitter would bring a relationship for HyeSun ! ^^

"I believe he learn his lesson well for going public too soon with NSM. in Korean ent industry its quite different with other ccountrries. The netizens opinion were kinda scary there..."

true ! i never will get it ! but another secret relationship for HS and for me, us! so unfair!
i like more to wait than to begin again, lol
i think maybe she will let her fans to pass by, through this shock and then she will talk again about "spring" and more clear about herself !

Archived