Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Guest khsunnygirl

Me too, just like @tnalvminsun‌ it's my first time to post in this thread. Hope many will follow and express there love for wanju. LSY and GHS did great portraying their role as soowan and dongju that I can't let go Angel eyes drama and the couple itself. I love them reel or real and continue to support them in their respective careers. :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi WanJu/YoonSun Lovers :)
@khsunnygirl welcome to this thread, hehe glad you posted in here :)
want to share khs pic at busan 2014, credit owner, from AE DC
viewimage.php?id=2cb3d723e9d721a37d&no=2

Guest tnalvminsun

i can't posted two pics in one box now, so here is lsy pic as ambassador of fruit of love
credit owner, from AE DC :)
viewimage.php?id=2cb3d723e9d721a37d&no=2

Angel Eyes FMV [Dong Joo & Soo Wan] -- ISfaHaN --: http://youtu.be/YtqgVUVd8vU 
Hi Wanjoo/Yoonsun lovers :-h Just wanna share my very first FMV here. Though i just found out that the music is actually sounds so low. Need to learn more. Hope you all still enjoy it despite of the quality. Still can't let them go at this moment. I'm stuck in their world lol @tnalvminsun‌ thanx for encouraging me to post the FMV here :)>-

Guest tnalvminsun

@greenbird22 thank you so much for posting in here, please make it more, hehe ;)

I AM HAPPY FOR WHAT I'VE HEAR FROM MY FRIENDS AND THE FEEDBACK I GOT FROM THEM.... BECAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE WATCHING ANGEL EYES.. CAME FROM THEM THAT THEY LIKE THE STORY AND THE TWO LEAD STARS... MS. KU AND LEE SANG YOON.. HOPING THAT HERE IN CEBU THE ANGEL EYES WILL HAVE A GOOD RATING.. THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHOSE WATCHING ANGEL EYES.... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... :-*  =D> =D>
=D>

Hai wanjoo shippers :-h

Well ....well ...well.....

goo hye sun @ instyle red carpet movie festival in black ....and lee sang yoon for his movie,musical show case in black....wow wow wanjoo in black ....Both of them look awesome in black .....our sweet black couple :x :\"> ....

if u guyz dont mind can anyone post a picture in this soompi..in which both of them wearing black colour dress....

Wanna see them together badly ..... :(( :( ....eagerly waiting for :-SBS drama awards.....so that atleast in that manner i could c my first love couple together again in public......

Y arent there any interviews for both of them togetherr.

..Ahhhhh this SBS.......its making me mad :-? :ar! X( ....

Guest puni18

Hello there wanju shippers! Great to see you all here. It's been almost 4 months since AE is over but feel like its just over yesterday. No matter how many times I watch the Wanju scene, I never get bored instead i just feel goosebumps. Their chemistry? Outstanding! No doubt! No other couple can act in that way! I just love them so much!

Just in my opinion, SBS should promote more for this drama just like what KBS doing for their drama. It's can be a huge hit drama in SKorea. I'm dissapointed they did not do that. Anyway, it's over there.

But I'm glad AE is internationally famous out there! DAEBAK!

Let's support this drama to the end Wanju Shippers Hwaiting! Love you all...

Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

Angel Eyes is currently being shown in the Philippines, monday- friday 10:30 pm. It's kinda late but I'm still watching it. I love it! It trends on Twitter Philippines almost everyday. It even trends Worldwide at times. I have a picture as a proof that it trends but I don't know how to post it here. Hehe. I ship Lee Sang Yoon and Ku Hye Sun. They look so good together!BTW, I created an account just to post here ;D

NotTheKRUNGYSandy said: Angel Eyes is currently being shown in the Philippines, monday- friday 10:30 pm. It's kinda late but I'm still watching it. I love it! It trends on Twitter Philippines almost everyday. It even trends Worldwide at times. I have a picture as a proof that it trends but I don't know how to post it here. Hehe. I ship Lee Sang Yoon and Ku Hye Sun. They look so good together!BTW, I created an account just to post here ;D

Guest akoito

Watching Angel Eyes all over again here in the Philippines every night (actually late night) Monday-Friday... Love them both 'Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon'  was there a chance for another love drama?

Annyeong Wanjoo Shippers :-h
As usual just want to share my FMV ;) I hope everyone will enjoy it.Coz i really miss to see them together again. So this is how i kill the time :D

@akoito Let's pray together that there'll be a kind soul who was mesmerized by Wanjoo's chemistry to scouts them for another drama or maybe a movie. Rom-com genre will suit them well :x
Anyway, have nice weekend everyone! :)>-

Guest akoito

Goodluck to 'Ku Hye Sun" for your movie 'Daughter' hope and pray for the success of the movie...We always support you even we're on different parts of the world. ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Guest akoito

'HOPE LSY WILL SUPPORT KHS ON HER 'DAUGHTER' MOVIE VIP PREMIERE TOMORROW NOV. 04, 

Guest akoito

I wonder as of today11/18/14 if LSY still get in touch with KHS? was he even greet KHS for her b-day last Nov.09? I'm just asking....

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

I only found out this forum just today... ive been following LSY and GHS after I watched them in AE..the only drama that moved me..I felt like Im part of the drama..i love the couple.. they are perfect.. im praying that they will end up in real life.. WanJu couple forever..

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

akoito said: I wonder as of today11/18/14 if LSY still get in touch with KHS? was he even greet KHS for her b-day last Nov.09? I'm just asking....

Guest akoito

Congratulations!! "Ku Hye Sun' for new drama under KBS2  "BLOOD"

Hope LSY will perform another medical drama for us since GHS had again taken a medical drama.... ;);) ;;) ;;)