Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Guest akoito

akoito said: My very first time to read this WanJoo thread... it kept me smiling on every comment I read.. I am 3 yrs silent fan of GHS... just love to read news about her..LSY & GHS have a good chemistry together they are both good looking..

Guest aefanoc

Hi fellow wanjoo or yoonsun fans.. just checking in - as a newbie to kdrama, I have recently learned that there are numerous shipper threads out there and I have recently lurked in some of them -- only to discover wow - a whole new world!

All of them have their own evidences - couple items they call them, which is apparently a "must" for kcouples (celebs and non-celebs alike). Honestly, fascinating!

It got me thinking though about our wanjoo/ yoonsun. And I thought, huh- I don't think there are any of those that I have seen between the two.

So my question (from a newbie to all of you expert fans out there): does the lack of "couple items" mean anything?

In korean entertainment, accessories especially in Kpop is inevitable not to be the same sometimes because it's readily available to them by sponsors, now our wanjoo couple, I think lack of couple items can be due to both are not fund of accessorizing, GHS , I known her for being very simple yet elegant, that's what I love about her, and I think LSY is the same too. 
Lets just wait for them, both are busy with their work. I still believe being away from each other can also mean, hearts can also miss each other so much.

Guest aefanoc

Thanks @newyorkcitygirl‌ ! I agree - absence makes the heart grow fonder. I would be missing LSY's hugs and kisses and of course his dimples - if I was GHS :x

Guest landyz

annyeongg....love  soo  wan  and  park  dong  joo >3

006WoJx.jpg
My favorite SangHye pic...dunno why but this pic give me the feeling that these two were flirting with each other...

Guest TeriC

This is my first time posting here that I don't quite understand the meaning of shippers? :-/ But because I so truly loved and enjoyed watch GHS/LSY, :x  I wanted to be part of supporting them in any way. =D> The chemistry is truly there. :x  They connected without even having to say a word.  Just starring at each others eyes says it all.  :x  GHS eyes, OMG, as they zoom in, she has those dark beautiful big eyes.  ;;) Thank you for such an awesome melodrama!! L-)  Looking forward to seeing more of them.   :D

Guest aefanoc

@TeriC‌ -- "They connected without even having to say a word." I agree! I don't know if LSY or GHS watched AE in its entirety. If they did, I wonder if they saw what we saw... :x this magnetic connection...

Guest RaniB

angel eyes currently air in indonesia by one channel, and i fall in love with lee sang yoon and love his chemistry with ghs.

Dunno if this clip has been posted here, but @GHSforever has posted this in Angel Eyes thread...I thought it wud be nice to share it here as well....

WanJoo & SangHye happiest moments during AE days, credit to nva miller

Guest RaniB

from angel eyes thread, i love their expressionhVcZEYH.gif

hi all
nice to see you and finally i am here
:D

although (maybe) it's (too)  late, last week i just finished watching Angel Eyes.
yoon soo wan and park dong joo are sooo cute.
i love their chemistry together in this drama.

looking forward to seeing them more :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Hello WanJu Lovers,
first time posting in this thread :)
of course we all love KHS & LSY chemistry, they're superb =D> ;)
either they will be Real or Reel, we still love them #YoonSuWan & #ParkDongJu :x
btw so glad #AngelEyes airing in Philippines and get well received
they changed Suwan into #Sienna and Dongju into #Darren :)
ABSCBN also make huge publication and made this Giant Billboard, and look how Beautiful WanJuCouple poster there :)
Embedded image permalink

cr : thx to owner, from AE Thread posted by @khs7 :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Like to say Hi >:D< =D>

to All Angels/WanJu Lovers senior and newbies, thank you so much for keep coming and posting in this thread

#WanJu Fighting :) :x want to share this #WanJuCouple Fan MV, cr : owner

Guest tnalvminsun

#WanJu Lovers, please vote daily for

#KHS http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1
#LSY http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2
#AngelEyes 엔젤아이즈(SBS)http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

also for #KHS
구혜선 http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women_pre
and #LSY
이상윤  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_men_pre

Thank you so much 
>:D:)>-