[Drama 2014] Surplus Princess (The Mermaid) 잉여공주

marykarmelina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

mararu said: I'm starting to get annoyed with dramas lately they keep getting me upset. All series they point and developed the story towards one guy and in the last episode she ends up with the other guy. Its happening in this drama also in Secret Hotel and until yesterday I didn't know who was the end game in Discovery of Romance. How can I believe HN loves or likes HM if all series she was into Sk. Sorry I just had to get that out of my chest. 

Guest LadyAra

"The Idle Mermaid" Jo Bo-ah, "I matured as an actress"

photo501268.jpg

Jo Bo-ah made a speech.

Jo Bo-ah said goodbye to the tvN drama "The Idle Mermaid".

She said, "I am grateful to those who came with us all this way. I remember the first time I got the script but now it's already been 3 months. Thank you, director and all the staff who made this time such a wonderful one!".

"The 3 months with "The Idle Mermaid" allowed me to mature as an actress. Thanks for all the love and wait for me in the next one!"

Meanwhile, Jo Bo-ah starred in "The Idle Mermaid" as Honey, a lovable mermaid who is honest and eager in anything. The final episode will be shown on the 9th of October. [more]

was supposed to screencap the last episode. thought i had to wait for an hour. forgot that right after she's lovable girl .... surplus princess starts

Shikyung's expression T.T maybe i dont know what they are talking about but.. why his face just make my heart breaking. His smile.. please dont smile like that!

Archived