[Drama 2014] Surplus Princess (The Mermaid) 잉여공주

marykarmelina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyshadowhunter

I think that for the story not to feel too rushed they should have made SK into this SUPER narcissistic jerk, so that HN would end her crush at the BEGINNING of the drama. Then the romance between HN and HM wouldn't feel rushed, but, like they didn't do that I ended up shipping HN and SK :((

Or they could have just stay with more episodes and make the story right.

But well... :-??

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY THEY MAKE A PARODY WITH KIM TAN ????? I WANT THEY MAKE A PARODY WITH CHOI YOUNG DO INSTEAD :(( :(( :((

but it's okay. Big and Hye Young awwww~

I WANT THEM MAKE AN APPEARANCES AGAIN IN DRAMA AS A COUPLE HUHUHUHU :(( :((

It seems like it is TvN that always disappoint me with the way they handle 2nd male leads. They make the 2nd male lead all happily in love, and then heartbroken. 
I don't see how the drama is going to solve everything in one episode. What are they going to do with Sikyeong, Jinah, and the other problems. The only problem between Sikyeong and Hani is the bad timing. It seems like we're going to have to see another one happening in the last episode. 

@sonewish „The only problem between Sikyeong and Hani” is the most common problem in real life. At least from what I've seen and experienced, so don't ignore bad timing... it's stronger and "deadlier" than you think. ;)
Their other problem is the existence of Hyeonmyeong. They could have had bad timing and still end up together, but Hyeonmyeong was right there, next to her, and she was „swayed”.

crazyshadowhunter said: I think that for the story not to feel too rushed they should have made SK into this SUPER narcissistic jerk, so that HN would end her crush at the BEGINNING of the drama. Then the romance between HN and HM wouldn't feel rushed, but, like they didn't do that I ended up shipping HN and SK :(( Or they could have just stay with more episodes and make the story right. But well... :-??

Guest mararu

I'm starting to get annoyed with dramas lately they keep getting me upset. All series they point and developed the story towards one guy and in the last episode she ends up with the other guy. Its happening in this drama also in Secret Hotel and until yesterday I didn't know who was the end game in Discovery of Romance. How can I believe HN loves or likes HM if all series she was into Sk. Sorry I just had to get that out of my chest. 

@beyaruth me too chingu!!! eventhough i support each namja but i like SK the most..after all..when i saw shi kyung i felt that was real jae rim indeedbut after watching We got married i'm inlove with him more and more...Jae rim personality was amazing he's pure trully straight to the point...he wont be fake always trying to be himself....so i'm not that disapointed coz i still have him in WGM ;))

Archived