Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phew~
Hint #3 is a bit tricky... I thought about all the things that were wrong at first (thanks to the previous hunt), but then something cliked and I've found the 3rd egg.
I think that it will be easier if you're a high schooler or someone who likes to study in your free time (like me). I really wasn't expecting (or even believing) it could be what I thought.
So, I already gave you guys a direction to start!

Omg omg omg. I saw the third hint when I just woke up and miraculously found it within the next 10 mins! This has never happened to me in the past presents hunting. I guess your mind has to be fresh before starting to decipher the hint. Oh, a knowledge in the recent news helped me too for this hint.
Still stuck at hint #2 too. I thought I found the right forum, but no egg sighted T__T

purpli said: Omg omg omg. I saw the third hint when I just woke up and miraculously found it within the next 10 mins! This has never happened to me in the past presents hunting. I guess your mind has to be fresh before starting to decipher the hint. Oh, a knowledge in the recent news helped me too for this hint.

Guest lordbordem

Third hint just involves looking at the two words separately. You might also be at an advantage if you're currently in high school or still studying in some form or another~

As for the 2nd hint...umm....I still haven't found it  ~X(

Saw this a couple of days ago but I finally have time to sit down and browse soompi forums again :D I already found the first egg (almost scrolled past it oops guess the stuff in the thread was too distracting -cough-). Time to think about the second and third eggs ~

Archived