Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

Guest BaboJen

worldno17 said: I can't believe I just can't find the first egg...I love them so much yet after searching their thread for ten pages, I still can't find it. ><

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toGETherONE

Hint #3: There will be six regular colored eggs and two golden eggs.
How many eggs does it take to spell the name of this site?

Guest crimsion29

So it means I'm overthinking. Again.

We went through the last one to know that we both do that lol it really honestly is simple that its hard giving a hint without giving the answer away ( too me anyways) I'd say to maybe just leave it for a few hours and then get back to it, that's what I ended up doing after getting nowhere^^

For the hints: 

• I will always put it within the first ten pages of the thread, UNLESS there is a hint giving the exact page number.
  • I do assume a basic level knowledge of Korean entertainment and culture. If you're up-to-date with the news on Soompi, that can make things easier for you, as will some knowledge of Korea and its culture. (Deep knowledge should not be required.)
  • Not all clues will be related to Korean entertainment. Some can lead to threads in our general forums. For these, you should be able to Google or navigate through the forums to get to the right answer.

Guest lordbordem

ahahah yeah, worldno17 made hint 1 very easy to find (Even though I still have no idea what the actual hint is meant to symbolise~)

Guest lordbordem

Yeah I had someone explain it to me but I definitely wouldn't have gotten hint 1 using the normal methods  8->

Archived