Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

soompi-easter-egg-hunt-banner-6.png

Happy Easter! This year, we're happy to introduce our brand-new Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt! If chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks aren't quite doing the trick for you, search for Easter eggs on our forums and win prizes including Soompi Shop gift certificates!

Those of you who remember our Holiday Present Hunt will understand the concept. Everyday for the next seven days, we’ll post a hint in our forum thread regarding the location of a new Easter egg. Using your hint, surf around the forums and look for the egg within our many threads! When you find it, copy the URL and thread title. We'll post a hint at least once everyday for the next seven days. There will be six regular colored eggs and two golden eggs. In order to successfully complete the hunt, you need to find at least four colored eggs and one golden egg. At the end of the week, if you have managed to find the required eggs, PM melkimx with the URLs and thread titles. We will randomly select two people who have all the correct information to win a $50 Soompi Shop gift certificate. We will have some other prizes on hand as well, so stay tuned for those! 

The Easter Egg Hunt differs from the past Holiday Present Hunts in that the hints may vary randomly in difficulty, but the hints leading to golden eggs are designed to be more difficult. Also, there will only be one long round, and within that round, you do not need to find every single egg in order to be eligible to submit your answers. 

All Soompiers are eligible, but anyone found providing or soliciting answers will be disqualified. If you’ve figured out the answer, please keep it to yourself! We won’t disqualify you for providing gentle hints to your fellow members, but be careful not to give the answer away!

Are you ready? Then let’s get started with our first hint! 

First hint: Too many heavenly bodies this week... someone call the doctor!

Second hint:일Third hint: Ag Ora

Fourth hint:

Hoppity   hoppity   hop hop 

Fifth hint:

Sixth hint: The most famous photo in the world?

hint.png

Search now and good luck!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the mental torture begins once again. I was hoping to miss this after all the headaches caused by the previous one but oh well..It seems better this time since we won't have to find every single egg to participate :)Good luck everyone~

kendisi said: So the mental torture begins once again. I was hoping to miss this after all the headaches caused by the previous one but oh well..It seems better this time since we won't have to find every single egg to participate :)Good luck everyone~

Guest lordbordem

Have fun everyone~ I probably won't be trying to find hints as enthusiastically as previous years (Damn exams and assignments!) but I'll try help out whenever I can  8->

Guest pockyrox

is this egg found in this very thread? Or do we search in other forums such as kpop, k-dramas, shows, etc? Is it an image of some kind? I'm new to Soompi @-@ 

Archived