Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

kendisi said: Okay so I wanted to write everyone's name that helped and made the mood so much better with jokes but it didn't really turn out as I imagined :/ I don't know what I was expecting knowing that I have zero artistic talent. Anyways, thank you so much everyone ♥
Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Note: In case you're wondering, that thing that's supposed look like a heart is a symbolic pulled hair :D
Note #2: I went through all the pages but I might have missed someone. Sorry if that's the case~

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crimsion29

Okay so I wanted to write everyone's name that helped and made the mood so much better with jokes but it didn't really turn out as I imagined :/ I don't know what I was expecting knowing that I have zero artistic talent. Anyways, thank you so much everyone ♥

Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Note: In case you're wondering, that thing that's supposed look like a heart is a symbolic pulled hair :D

Note #2: I went through all the pages but I might have missed someone. Sorry if that's the case~

Thats the absolute cutest thing ever and now i wish i could have helped more. The hair definetly put the icing on the cake

Congratulations to everyone who won and participated in the hunt!!!!

Thanks so much to @melkimx who conducted this hunt - you made it so painfully fun for us all~!! ^^

Also, thanks to everyone who gave hints or helped those who were struggling - I'm definite I wouldn't have found half of the eggs if it weren't for your generous help.

See you guys at the next hunt!!! :D

kendisi said: Okay so I wanted to write everyone's name that helped and made the mood so much better with jokes but it didn't really turn out as I imagined :/ I don't know what I was expecting knowing that I have zero artistic talent. Anyways, thank you so much everyone ♥
Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Okay so I wanted to write everyone's name that helped and made the mood so much better with jokes but it didn't really turn out as I imagined :/ I don't know what I was expecting knowing that I have zero artistic talent. Anyways, thank you so much everyone ♥

Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Awwwwe hugs to you dearie :) seeing this is so much like winning!!

For a moment I really thought the consolation prizes were wigs! Lol

Or hair accessories lol

Guest jabeum

Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Thankyou_zps2a34ac7d.jpg

Note #2: I went through all the pages but I might have missed someone. Sorry if that's the case~ this is awesome! thanks so much to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to lordbordem for helping me!
i'm waiting for one person to provide his/her address. if i don't receive it by tomorrow, i'll send off the list of the names and addresses i have and hopefully the books will be shipped soon after that. the gift certificates have already been issued, though. thanks for your patience!

@kendisi, you're so sweet. You helped me a lot with your hints, thank you so much =) 
Can't wait to do this again soon ^.^ 

I want to know if we'll be able to hold our own hunt. I was busy over here (again with one of my dogs, lol) and I missed the news.
I read @lordbordem comment and I think his ideas are good. But we can't edit other user's posts, right? How will we insert images in the posts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived