Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

Guest Kathy17

missinginactionnomore said: lordbordem said: In either case, if they really found the gold egg then it's easy to prove. As a Soompi writer, I have access to the media uploader where @melkimx uploads the egg pictures (Don't worry, I can't actually see where the eggs are used thou). So if they really think they found it, all they have to tell us is the filename of the gold egg and I can verify it on the database.
Also as the person that pioneered the whole "abuse the Soompi forum backend to find present" technique during Present Hunt 1, I can assure you that it's impossible to find the eggs through "code" methods even if you know the exact URL of the egg picture. Trust me, I tried last time and this time 8->

Anyway back to the present hunt. I found hint 2. It's quite clever. Think of the highlighted part as "big" and the non-highlighted parts as "small" 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy17 said: missinginactionnomore said: lordbordem said: In either case, if they really found the gold egg then it's easy to prove. As a Soompi writer, I have access to the media uploader where @melkimx uploads the egg pictures (Don't worry, I can't actually see where the eggs are used thou). So if they really think they found it, all they have to tell us is the filename of the gold egg and I can verify it on the database.
Also as the person that pioneered the whole "abuse the Soompi forum backend to find present" technique during Present Hunt 1, I can assure you that it's impossible to find the eggs through "code" methods even if you know the exact URL of the egg picture. Trust me, I tried last time and this time 8->

Anyway back to the present hunt. I found hint 2. It's quite clever. Think of the highlighted part as "big" and the non-highlighted parts as "small" 

Guest Kathy17

missinginactionnomore said: Kathy17 said: missinginactionnomore said: lordbordem said: In either case, if they really found the gold egg then it's easy to prove. As a Soompi writer, I have access to the media uploader where @melkimx uploads the egg pictures (Don't worry, I can't actually see where the eggs are used thou). So if they really think they found it, all they have to tell us is the filename of the gold egg and I can verify it on the database.

Kathy17 said: missinginactionnomore said: Kathy17 said: missinginactionnomore said: lordbordem said: In either case, if they really found the gold egg then it's easy to prove. As a Soompi writer, I have access to the media uploader where @melkimx uploads the egg pictures (Don't worry, I can't actually see where the eggs are used thou). So if they really think they found it, all they have to tell us is the filename of the gold egg and I can verify it on the database.

Guest jabeum

Ok I found the 3rd egg, and realized it was what I had originally thought, but didn't try to search for originally.

Guest clumsyS2

i've given up on #2 for now; that one kicked my butt all night -_-#4..i get the colors, but the words are throwing me off completely..what i thought was the right topic turned out to be wrong T_T can somebody help pleeease!~

Guest jabeum

What pops into your head when you look at hint 4? Think of the colors and the words separately and when you put the two together that's when Google comes in handy.

Guest clumsyS2

jabeum said: What pops into your head when you look at hint 4? Think of the colors and the words separately and when you put the two together that's when Google comes in handy.

Guest lordbordem

hmm maybe I can provide one more hint for Hint 2. 
"It's like a date but not really since date means two different things."

Also looking for the date on Soompi won't get you far, try it on Google or Daum instead~ Maybe Daum would be easier.... In either case that should bring up a few search terms that you can search for on the forums

Archived