Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

Guest LoveKpopSubs

Ella said: Wah~ I'm going crazy here!
I think and think and think and think about the 2nd hint but I can't figure it out.
Anybody can lend some help, please?!?
^^

~~~~~~~~~~~Edit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've found the second egg :D
Hahahaha~
That was so easy! It was right on my face and I was freaking out overthinking ^^
Silly me who's always coming up with ideas that takes me nowhere when I should simply look at the picture and pay attention, breathe and it comes out.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kathy17

@melkimx Hey, when you said to "copy the URL and thread title" you meant the link to the page or to the comment?

Guest crimsion29

@Ella I felt the same about the 2nd hint, honestly guys I dear everything you need is right there, if its not clicking try and clear your mind for a bit cause starring at it too long will lead you to thinking about things completely unrelated

Guest Kathy17

PaulaL said: I think I know where the egg if from the hints, at least in what forum, but I don't understand how I am suppose to find it in a forum with thousands of posts, literally.

Guest jabeum

I'ma give this a go. It was hard last time, but...
A hint for those who are having trouble with the 1st one: think song lyrics.

Archived