Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lordbordem

Now...how about being very generous with hint 2 as well~  8-> (Only kidding of course, don't be generous. Would hate to see anyone get disqualified from the prize)

Guest ice7lizzard

Wohoo! (or Woohee - darling here :D) Just logged in & saw that there was going to be an Easter Egg Hunt ^^ My first time trying but will do my best! When I saw the 1st hint I immediately knew what the answer was but as I searched the thread I couldn't find anything ;(

lordbordem said: worldno17 said: lordbordem said: Now...how about being very generous with hint 2 as well~  8-> (Only kidding of course, don't be generous. Would hate to see anyone get disqualified from the prize) Even if I wanted to be generous, I can't. xD
I'm stuck on that one and can't get anywhere.
Waiting for the third hint~
Yeah I'm really hoping the 3rd hint is easier, that way I can actually be a helper this time  :D

ice7lizzard said: Wohoo! (or Woohee - darling here :D) Just logged in & saw that there was going to be an Easter Egg Hunt ^^ My first time trying but will do my best! When I saw the 1st hint I immediately knew what the answer was but as I searched the thread I couldn't find anything ;(
Just like melkimx said, if you're in the right thread then it should be in either the first 10 pages or the last 10 pages for any thread that is over like 50 pages.  just first ten pages~

Guest ramisa98

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. I'm ready to smash my head against the keyboard...god help my stupid head

Guest blacklilie

When I read the first hint, I already know where to find the egg because I also needed a doctor lately. But then, I ended up reading the posts on the thread, because I'm a huge fan of this hot mystery person they're talking about-----so up until now I haven't found any eggs ╥﹏╥
worldno17 I saw you somewhere giving out news hahaha

Guest libraangel

I used to be a lurker but I'm popping up because of the easter egg hunt!!!Hint 2 is making me go absolutely MENTAL.when will Hint 3 be up? 

Guest lordbordem

libraangel said: I used to be a lurker but I'm popping up because of the easter egg hunt!!!Hint 2 is making me go absolutely MENTAL.when will Hint 3 be up? 

Archived