RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

still can't get over the chin, leaning, bicep talk around here hahaha..lego looks like he likes his position because come on even if they are rehearsing, lego looks he is comfortable and not moving in his spot..hehehe he is loving the skinship he is getting squeaaaaallll..

and that whole RY walking together having their own world RR not paying attention..hahaha ok NOW I GET IT why there is less bts of RY..knowing that these two are sticking like glue and don't want to be filmed I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND..knowing you guys are together, i won't be asking for too much BTS lol just keep doing your thing.Lego needs some alone TLC with his RR so i will respect that hehehe

@dongwookie‌ RR is such a good caring ggggggffff lol..Lego wanting the chicken/egg rice that RR posted and of course our thoughtful RR got him

one.and Lego's IG post was making me squeeeaaalll at that time..

how can you not ship these two in real life!? you just DO

158B7A23-6471-44EC-9045-41ECADBAEF8D.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nutella101

Screen+Shot+2014-01-11+at+8.53.06+PM.png

Screen+Shot+2014-01-11+at+8.59.20+PM.png

Screen+Shot+2013-12-21+at+12.31.31+AM.pn

Screen+Shot+2013-12-21+at+12.35.06+AM.pn

Screen+Shot+2013-12-21+at+12.36.11+AM.pn

i wonder if lego still teasing RR of her smile and teeth, coz it seems that he's into RR's hair lately (either fixing or playing with it)

OMG that cat is the most adorable thing ever! Look at those beautiful huge green eyes!! and super cute that it's wearing Lego's necklace....hmm...I wonder if that is Lego holding the kitty...and if it is, who took the picture? Rong Rong perhaps?

@nutella101 oh I'm sure he's still teasing RR about her smile/teeth..He's been teasing her about that since pretty much day 1 lol

@Elezez what luck you have!!!!

i think he still teases her about it..i think last time i saw him do the teeth look was when him, RR and RW were shooting at JE's house..RR keeps doing the ding-dong finger on Lego and he looks at her and made the teeth reference lol..

Do you guys see a ring on Lego's finger..I wonder if it's A) Fashion Accesory he is sporting B) Couple ring (lol i doubt that he will make it too obvious) C) Wedding ring for the drama? JE-LC marries?

Screenshot_2014-04-22-17-32-10_1.png
來到拍攝的最後一天,最後的5場戲,最後一次搭自由劇組車去現場,最後一次為自由3點起床,最後一次為自由化妝弄頭髮,最後一次穿自由的服裝…還有很多的最後沒有說到,但相信你們都明白,感受許多的最後之後,就是全新的開始,are you ready?

more
confirmation that filming is wrapping up...from what I can make out in google translate it looks like it's Steven's last day of filming. .he I think is listing some things he's doing for the 'final time'

@clauric I'm wondering the same thing about the ring.....

i forgot option D-other...could have been someone who is not lego lol

awwww im hoping the last take will be RongYi..are they finished..i hope they are doing an after party celebration :)

Steven's IG trans: Down to the last day of filming, last five scenes to film, this will be the last time I'll be taking free rides in the IAGW production crew vehicle arriving at fiming sites, last time waking up at 3am for IAGW, last time putting on make up and fixing my hair for IAGW, last time wearing IAGW drama clothes...there's still many more which I didn't list out. But I believe that all of you will understand, feeling what's left for the last time is a brand new beginning. Are you ready?

the RING!  yes, i saw that before the kitty haha..my eyes naturally gravitate towards RY related.  pretty sure those are his hands and i feel he intentionally dropped the ring in the pic..but honestly, i still sense there will be unknown elements in the ending. 

love everyone's chin discussion, that's a chin does to us, especially resting comfortably on a precious arm :)  actors flirting back and forth is normal but seeing how someone spoils lil sun is a whole new world~~~

yes, after party is what i long to see with E news cameras rolling around and then oops, caught more "professional" scenes :x

^for a professional actor lol lego sure does pay attention to his leading lady...i just love how he loves every bit of rongrong (hahaha i said LOVE but hey we are in shipping paradise)..i wonder which part of rongrong that lego is going to admire next hehehe...

I can't wait till they have their wrap party muahaha...I feel certain it's going to contain lots of great moments hahah and you know the cast will be IG-ing away!!! SETTV we're counting on you!!

Oh Lego...Rong Rong is always so admiring of you and your personality....showing you off...and your abs off (yeah Spop January photoshoot and Selina visit, I'm talking about you)..and you started off by teasing the life out of her about admiring her toothy radiant smile, then her radiant skin..and now her radiant hair... My perfect OTP is beautiful, precious and "adorable little shits" (as @seungzy_kangdamshipper referred to them earlier LOLOL)

You know what? Why are the standing order of the pics so deliberate? They should know we want our RY stand together but they are separated by BX/Smile.......so it really tells me MORE instead of implying there's nothing

You know what? Why are the standing order of the pics so deliberate? They should know we want our RY stand together but they are separated by BX/Smile.......so it really tells me MORE instead of implying there's nothing

i believe those were old pics when they were promoting back in the days (lol i make it sound it's really way back) .now of course it's differenf because 90% of the time RY are next to each other..lol love the progress of these two..

lol my EYES! the horse sweater that Lego wore lol

Archived