RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

@clauric YESSSS you totally read my mind! =))
- they definitely can't be romantic rivals!
- Bromance between them is a must
- RongYi and BuFu as pairings
- must be a romantic comedy with a definitive happy ending

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random thought: My TWdrama actor world is colliding a bit..I saw a week ago ish a pic on IG that Lego's friend had posted - you remember the guy who posted the IAGW gang karaoke pic awhile back?  Well he posted a new one of the guys all hanging out and I had no idea that Lego and Aaron Yan were friends let alone knew each other LOL..would it be too much to wish for them to be in a drama together at some point?

From johnny_gy IG
10448962_534122986692042_568715450_n.jpg

Thermo event

太陽系女神任容萱 分享防曬小撇步《任容萱出席THERMOS膳魔師》:

太陽系女神任容萱 分享防曬小撇步《任容萱出席THERMOS膳魔師》:

She looks cute with bang but somehow the bun and the bang are a lil too thick and big..hair stylist?

Per fans fb comments, the interview (i think it's local news) asked her about her current dating status (as if she will tell the reporters), she said she's not dating right now.

Guest jkt10

Hi girls...

Just found this article, can anyone translate it? please...
honestly, a bit nervous when I saw the pics...

20140621entdog-01_1403172675259_41297_ve

站在東區潮牌店門口,李國毅吸菸吸到嘴巴變形,這不良嗜好該戒了吧。(攝影:攝影組)
是說人紅了,幹壞事當然要躲起來!最近因《我的自由年代》爆紅的李國毅,戲雖下檔了,活動和廣告卻是一個接一個,下一步不拍偶像劇,打算要發唱片惹,足見人氣旺得很。看著他粉絲專頁突破41萬人,PO照張張又帥又酷,讓狗仔回憶起他沒紅前,可是個走到哪裡哈到哪裡的老菸槍。去年某天,狗仔在東區ㄧ家潮牌店門口,抓到李國毅毫無偶像包袱,大辣辣站在門口抽菸,熟練的吸吐姿勢,顯然是個癮君子無誤。

在錢櫃唱了一個多小時後,李國毅離開時第一件事就是拿菸出來抽。(攝影:攝影組)
接著轉場到錢櫃唱歌,他忍了一個多小時,終於在離場時解了菸癮。沒想到他搭車回家不過半小時車程,ㄧ下車又哈了一根。如今有了知名度,李國毅也懂得不在街上殘害心肺,今昔相比,這吞雲吐霧的畫面可是難能可貴捏。(撰文:娛樂組)【壹週刊提醒您:吸菸有礙健康。】

李國毅搭車返抵住處,進門前一刻,當然又是吞雲吐霧一番。(攝影:攝影組)

so curious...thank you :)

20140621entdog-02_1403172705692_41298_ve
20140621entdog-03_1403172668658_41422_ve

@jkt10‌ same paparazzi team. The article basically painted him as if he's some looser because he smokes. The words used to described the shots and they chose some bad ones, made their intend very clear. They want the world to know he is flawed. Yes, he did played a role named Liu Shan Fung LC but that's not him, not entirely. Frankly, i don't like him smoking but majority of asian guys smoke, it's just whether they get caught on pics or not. Korean entertainers tend to be very cautious but still gets photo by HK paparazzi when they're overseas. And i was guessing he does because i saw some signs in a few INGs, one with RR rehearsing the hand holding scene.. sorry, i hope he quites soon, before he starts his own family.

This mag is infatuated with him :)

Last night i was chatting with a friend who bought some RY mags for me and i realized RR liked the pic he posted for attending "that" wedding so i doubt she would like it if he was dating xyz girl, just my 2 cents.

Guest jkt10

xiexie miss @littlesame for your explanation. Actually, I didn't notice the signs at all
and yes..I want to hear RY news more and more...

Sorry, I have no idea which picture that LL posted? thanks

@littlesame   Thanks once again!  So I’m assuming it’s Next who took those pictures of Lego, why so dedicated on him?  There’s a part of me that wants a Lego and RR ‘together’ paparazzi shots, but realize that if ever, it’s better if it’s of their own volition. On to those smoking pictures, I, personally know the perils of smoking, hence I don’t smoke.  But I’m open enough to know that it is a personal choice, and I appreciated that those pictures conveyed the fact that they were smoking amongst themselves, no non-smoker in their midst.  Lastly, I get really nervous when I read Lego and paparazzi pictures in one sentence, I was like…”Please let it not be with the xyz girl.”  And so, weirdly, I felt relief upon seeing those shots.   

:)>-

Guest jkt10

hahahaha.. it seems that LL didn't connect with the xyz girl anymore.. :D hopefully

Of course we want it so bad, to see paparazzi get the shots of LL & RR together...

Thanks all for the update! I really miss RY and this thread helps ease the feeling. As for Lego smoking, honestly it doesn't bother me. As long as he wouldn't be too addicted to it. At least he's being himself and not try to project the 'perfect guy' image even if he's not.

Guest QinYiY

RR recently just wrapped up her filming in Kaohsiung, and yup. Ren wei, tracy, Ah Qin, Ri Qi, Xiao wei and RR met up for dinner!  

Archived