RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lego post a photo of him gyming, and RR replied: be careful! dont let your old back injury relapse!
PS. i saw it on instagram using my phone, too lazy to SS and post here

AHH!  THEY ARE INTERACTING AGAIN! :D :D :D

The 49th Golden Bell Award shortlist is released <IAGW> shortlist for the best drama 

The 49th Golden Bell Award will be held on the 25th of October, Host - Sam Tseng and Selina..... (some not impt stuff) 

This year's shortlist name list was release today (18 Sept), shortlisted are as follows: 

134274-XXL.jpg

Best Drama: Amour et Pâtisserie (沒有名字的甜點店);In a good way (我的自由年代);Sun after the rain (雨後驕陽);Boys can fly (刺蝟男孩)

Best variety show:《我要當歌手》、《王子的約會》、《超級夜總會》、《最強大國民》、《萬秀豬王》

Best female actress: :天心/《親愛的,我愛上別人了》;鍾欣凌/《雨後驕陽》;楊謹華/《女王的誕生》;張榕容/《沒有名字的甜點店》;嚴藝文《在河左岸》

Best male actor: Junior/《雨後驕陽》;鍾承翰《刺蝟男孩》;李銘順/《親愛的,我愛上別人了》;張庭瑚《刺蝟男孩》;藍正龍/《流氓蛋糕店》

Best variety show host: 李四端《爸媽冏很大》;李晶玉《真情部落格》;陳文茜《中天的夢想驛站》;張小燕《SS小燕之夜》;曾國城、夏于喬、阿基師、詹姆士《型男大主廚》

source: http://www.setnews.net/E/News.aspx?PageGroupID=8&NewsID=40296&PageType=3

10413340_842612799106063_132927231384733
IAGW was shortlisted 5 times in the 49th Golden Bell Award!
1) Best drama 
2) Best drama director
3) Best drama script writer 
4) Best male supporting actor: Jay Shih!!!!
5) Best selling drama? (i think it refers to the product) 

but too bad, RR/lego was not shortlist for the best actor award :/ BUT AT LEAST RENWEI GOT SHORTLISTED! 

pf4ll3Z.png
OMG!!
RR replied Lego on instagram again!!! 
RR: isnt this is director that was short listed for the best drama?? Steven: This is the shortlisted director or idol? I cant differentiate! 

I just check baidu and saw many RY interaction in IG!They liked each other's picture 

WmhsV8U.jpg
Lego commented: you've work hard! 

t45zZYR.jpg
and this was the one that i saw
RR:be careful! dont let your old back injury relapse!

@QinYiY   @littlesame   Thanks guys for the IG exchange translations and for all the updates!!!!!

Just curious how awards show works in Taiwan......

Even though Lego and RR are not nominated, is it still possible for the entire and/or main casts to attend the awards show since IAGW is nominated?  Usually Emmy's, would have the entire casts accept the award for the  show, but I think korean drama's would only have the PD and the nominated artists present.

And I got confused with Lego's comment on RR's airport (long-legged) IG post, I was like..."you've work hard" ..... in being long-legged? Then realized maybe has something to do with her Beijing drama.  Me and my slowness!!!!!!!!

:))

@akikisetsu 
Golden bell award is the biggest award for TV programs in Taiwan! 
I am not very sure who will attend the award, or rather how they set the guest list and stuff because this is really a super major event in the entertainment industry in Taiwan, the Sanli award held in dec is just a small fry as compared to this. 
But I never seen the entire cast attending the whole award ceremony before. It is always the nominated artist or those really big shots that attend, or those invited to present the award. 

@‌akikisetsu

Though they didn't get nominations, they can still be invited as presenters, we'll see how it plays out, and there's always a first in everything :)

Also, there's SETTV own drama awards which RY may have better luck. The "work hard" is just a phrase to show care for someone, like i know you're tire/working hard, i feel you....

But mama Ren just replied to his FB last week, hehe she's so adorable~

Just saw this little clip for 22k.. I have no idea what Lego said aside from introducing himself as Liu Chuan and asking how we were all doing..all I processed was Lego, LC and IAGW's opening theme song Good Morning Hard City lol

That's the issue with SETTV with regards to IAGW, it seems that they've used up the patience of the IAGW fans.  I think fans would have been more perceptive of the IAGW usage for promotions of IAGW non-related stuffs, IF ONLY if there's any glimmer of hope for that IAGW story specifically LC-JE in the horizon.  They've already hawked a lot of products, had tons of TV ads, used the drama for promotions, and they still keep on taking, without (it seems) any thought of giving back to the fans the one thing that they want.....CLOSURE.

=((

• 2 weeks later...

Archived