RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

oh man they better do a movie! we will feel cheated if the IAGW ending was left like that..and Lego's hair..blonde hmmmm whyy!? lol

ohhhh friday tv drama...i will be happy if it was with rongrong so we can look forward to a new drama...and by then i can still wait for the movie patiently..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jkt10

Hi all,

Currently, fans are comforting LL and talking about the rumors. Can anyone share us here what rumors? thank you :)

@jkt10‌ same old, some reporters just can't let him be, it's news about he may be listed as male lead in the drama but says the other actor (from the fierce wife) is the real lead actor and that they're battling for the position.

The drama presscon is this afternoon...

[where's my IAGW movie???]

Guest jkt10

Many thanks @littlesame, oh media can't give him space even to LL take a breath, but that's the consequence of being an actor.

IAGW movie, it's seem a far far far away planning, hehehe....
but still I'm waiting too, or we can ask Sanlih to pair RR and LL for the upcoming friday drama *wishwish*

Guest QinYiY

http://www.setnews.net/E/News.aspx?PageGroupID=8&NewsID=33275&PageType=3
Lego's new friday drama: 《22K小確幸》
三立今(31)日舉辦「華劇四帥」公佈記者會,由李國毅、胡宇威、宥勝、林佑威帥氣出席,李國毅、宥勝也率先曝光將演出新劇《22K小確幸》,劇情延續《我的自由年代》,而四帥在劇中就有兩帥,堪稱是最強的組合,更透露還有另外四位女生有很棒的對手戲,要大家期待!
《22K小確幸》劇情延續《我的自由年代》,描述大學畢業後,社會新鮮人即將進入職場的生活,宥勝笑說自己演出個性古怪的創作鬼才,還提到自己以前也曾領過餐廳服務生端盤子,也拿過23K,所以演起來特別有感觸。
李國毅之前因為拍攝《我的自由年代》腰受傷很遺憾,但仍繼續拍攝,趁拍戲空檔去打類固醇,還做了復健,目前情況好轉,已經可以活蹦亂跳了,十分有敬業精神
Brief translation (Lego's part): Lego Lee, George Hu, Chris Wang and Lin You Wei attended the press conference this afternoon. Lego and Chris will be acting in the new drama - small fortunate of the 22k (rough direct translation). The story line  22k will follow In a good way... there's 4 more female lead of in the show (22k)... 22k will describe life after university, young graduates entering the work force...  and some part about lego's back injury when filming IAGW.. 

^ I think it's supposed to be IAGW ish tone but set after university... Definitely not a sequel to our beloved IAGW *grumblesSETTVgiveusourIAGWmoviegrumbles* I'm kinda wondering what Lego's crazy blonde hair was for...but I do approve of his smart outfit for the press conference - not a crazy pattern to be seen thank goodness lol

dP1jl8j.jpg

20140731 胡宇威 李國毅 宥勝 林佑威 《2014華劇4帥》發布記者會part1 四大華劇…:

[There are about 12 parts, enjoy~]

Basically, it's a drama about young people steeping into workfield and news said, it's like IAGWish story transitioning to work life.

:-w whatever, don't try to confuse us and avoid IAGW sequel SETTV, HEAR ME?? Nothing can be substituting the sequel.

There will be 4 actresses that will pair with Lego and Chris...RongRong!!!!!

So the mc mentioned iagw continuous popularity, fb likes passing the 500k mark, then he said something about we will know/hear more about new headlines and topics... Man, even the president spoke about iagw in his opening, how can they ignore it?

mc also addressed the lego gossip, saying since those reporters like to make up rumors, why not give people the truth.

@littlesame  Them people at SETTV not shying away from mentioning IAGW kinda gives me that slight hope that everything may not be as hopeless as I thought it is.  Its kinda cruel and PR suicide if you keep dropping the IAGW name in your BIG press conference announcing future dramas, but have no plans to put closure to IAGW.  

Anyways, I wonder who would be the female lead in the new Friday drama.  A big part, erase that....All of me, is hoping for Rongrong with a character far from Lin Jia En.  But then, I'm thinking it may not be so or its possible in TW biz?

akikisetsu said:

Anyways, I wonder who would be the female lead in the new Friday drama.  A big part, erase that....All of me, is hoping for Rongrong with a character far from Lin Jia En.  But then, I'm thinking it may not be so or its possible in TW biz?e

Agree with two ladies above me, SETTV must want self destruction if they break the promise. And fans are taking the frustration to the fb, demanding for confirmation and asking them stop using iagw name to promote other dramas..haha can't believe the impact of a drama lasted this long.

A side note: i love what the president said before he unvailed lego's poster. Compare to what he said of the 3 actors, how they delivered high ratings & garnered popularity..when it was lego, aside from rating he also said, he's sanlih's (SETTV) child and how professional he was when hurt in the middle of igaw filming, not bad not bad. The youngest of the 4 :)

Now let's have a presscon on RongRong and the other 3 actresses LOL. If actors have a say, i won't be surprise if he asked not to pair with her..don't know, just the vibe he gives..But the audience and fans want their pairing so be smart settv! Or we already know the president's face kekeke

it will be a consolation if they make rongrong as lego's leading lady in the drama..especially if SETTV can't deliver their "movie promise" as well to compensate for the open ending of a lovely almost perfect couple in IAGW..

@jkt10   Well! Well! Well!  I guess now we know where he went (and with whom) when he posted that FB post yesterday of him wearing the aviator shades captioning it, "不在台北", which I googled as meaning "away from Taipei."   There has been a lot of these (too much of a coincidence) all this time and I guess everything just points to this, they're still together and just can't publicly admit it yet. I'm deflated right now, but more than anything else I still want a IAGW closure.  I just hope this isn't the reason why it's postponed(?) or cancelled(?).  I hope I'm wrong, but what do you guys think?

:)>-         :((

Guest jkt10

No! No! No! I have simple thought that cutie yellow glasses is the old stuff, they own it when they were together..

oh i wish truly right for this thought, because the last IG post from LL telling us that he is working and that pic seems away from Taipei. Actually, orange doing some promotion for EVA Air. Oh too much of a coincidence...

^^  Actually, I saw some comments on Lego's FB post yesterday teasing him, " 哥你該不會也去新加坡吧(奸笑)".  I'm assuming it's due to the fact that Rongrong is vacationing(?) in Singapore, so some fans are making playful guesses that he's there. These 3 are just so full of coincidences, now even (it seems) vacationing out of the country at the same time period.  But those sunglasses(seems new to me) tips the scale with 'the ex,y,z'.  I don't know what to think anymore of them 3.  But realistically, more than 8 years of being together is still something that is hard to get over with, so if real won't work can we just have the reel reunion.

EDIT....I'm sorry guys, I'm being too negative right now, I guess just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I'll sign out first before I spread this negativity, come back when I'm feeling more positivity within me. 

Guest jkt10

Hello girls...

Can't wait to inform you all...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! (screaaammming)

what's happening with those 2 (LL and Orange) they suddenly removed their post, the pics I had posted yesterday..

It's revealed now that they are still together, OMG!!! :-w :-?

where are you hiding guys....

@jkt10   Really??????  Lego really admitted being with O....still or again???????  If yes, good that he's able to admit the relationship.  I'll be honest, I was snooping around FB ever since you posted those sunglasses coincidence pictures and the girl has tons of pictures (clothes, accessories and events) which coincides with what's happening with Lego.  And that's FB, what more on Chinese portal or even IG?  That's why I kinda prepared myself somehow.  With this, we won't get a movie in the foreseeable future, right?  

On a side note, SNS can really be a way of outing any celebrities and their relationships, if they're not careful.  That's why if they really wanted to keep the relationship on the down-low (as per Lego's desire), both parties should have been a little careful.  

Archived