RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Funny, because from the fans who follow and actually part of his fc also noted something different than what jkt10 said here. I was ready to share but saw jkt10 message about revealing relationship?

I don't know the truth but, from the fans who are cheering him onnright now..i don't think so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@littlesame   Sorry!  But I'm a bit slow today, I'm not getting what Lego's fc thinks.  I guess I'm abit affected as it's slowing my brain cells, kidding!  Lack of sleep is the culprit here.  Anyways, What did Lego's fc think of those pictures?  And do they think he's still with O and cheering him on despite it? Or he's not with her and cheering him on to not mind the innuendoes?  

Thanks!!!!!  I need to make sense of it, just my personality.   :)

First i don't deny it's possible they are still together but some things don't add up.
1-i was just going to post this but..an overseas fan saw him at one of the boarding gate on 8/3/14 pm returning to taiwan (on his official fc page but didn't disclosed country) and then he posted he's not in taipei on 8/4/14 and then a pic yesterday (after deleting the sunglasses ig) of a scenic place which some already identify as taitung (and his close set crew friend also posted a taitung pic monday pm) Miss orange eva air ticket shows returning to taiwan from sapporo japan on 8/2/14 at 4pm and it doesn't land in taiwan until 7-8pm. So if they are dating, the flight schedules between the two already made no sense. Either they're dating and didn't spend chinese valentine's day together (odd couple) or he flew right out (overseas) and return within a few hours between red eye and pm...
2-his earlier ig post showed he was upset at some nonsense and the fans who supported him by telling him not get affected by nonsense chitchats also understand his removal of pic... And i recognize some fans as RR fans and RY fans. Even his fc messages had some commented such as, we trust your words and using his old comment from while back about "still being friend after breakup". So if it's miss orange, i highly doubt RY fans are that generous to quickly support and RR's fans?  I recognize two from the RR fans, they are her really close fans who she knows by first name, also left supportive msg, btw, they attended his events noting it's on her behalf.. So they became miss orange fans too?
3-when he said he had someone he wants to protect and people still can be friends after breakup in TBS conference, he also noted that this won't affect us and the relationship with RR is very good, when asked about how the miss orange rumor involved RR. If RR is still good with him, knowing he is with orange, then what's there to say? And if RR truly has romantic feeling towards him, i don't see how she will maintain a good relationship with him and liked his "friend wedding" ig post and liked his other ig posts, oh and RR mommy posting on his fb? Wow what a generous bunch of people. Selina wouldn't know what's going on with her powerful Ent industry network and insider status? She came out to protect her junior coworkers, she would let this hurt her sister. She did came out once to comment on RR's rumor with male actor during an old drama.
Actually i came on because worked really late for many days and wanted to share two things. One, i read a sit down Lego interview from TVBS mag a friend from tw gave me. Also, i just saw him liked an ig post i know he isn't close with BUT is HER god brother, remember that stuff animal she posted on THAT purple sofa, thanking the givers? It's from the god brother...
Sweet dream(☆_☆)
Haha he replied one fan's comment about him changing hair color back to black.. He replied, yes! By force, adults don't like it. LOL

i really just want the movie to happen..if RY can't happen in real life...i want at least a happy ending for IAGW couple..

i miss RY moments..i do..it sucks as a shipping fan when people notice everything (pictures of ex y z and lego posts) deflates my shipping heart with their findings..i just want to be in la la land and keep shipping

RR participated in the charity telethon event 2 days ago and a fan asked about him, :x When did, he, start sharing bts convo and even include her name? He was at tainan disable center and this wasnthe bts convo the more the merrier. Another non-fan saw him at taitung 7/11 with 5 other crew, on set since monday. She said even though she's not a fan, she thinks he's looks really good in person. ps sorry but can't post pic and text together so have to separate them argh..

Just read about George Hu's drama will begin shooting late Aug and Phoebe Yuan will pair with him..whew~ fingers crossed it's true so we have better chance of RY.

Jack Yao and Jenny huang will pair up in the sunday drama say again yes i do. And rumor is, Jay shih and Smiley will pair in george hu's weekday drama. Guess what, jay and smiley already did a micro film together....

Bawling~~~~~~~~~what about RY????

Oh forgot to add, a fan who went to his settv presscon said, he told fans when walking to his van, the reason he accepted the project is to return thanks to settv for iagw success.

I think it's good that all the IAGW cast members seem to be starting new works all at the same time.....coz it means their free time after will more or less coincide with each other.  And I'm still holding on to that possibility of Rongrong joining Lego and Chris.  Maybe we can have a hate at first sight/bickering type of relationship or they could totally do that 7/11 angry gf-geeky bf kinda thing, they could totally make it work and have a ball shooting those scenes.  Please SETTV, make it work and then you can totally follow it up with the IAGW movie shoot.  

:)>-

Well well..we have IAGW couple reunions all around...Happy to see Jack & Jenny paired up in the same drama together and of course Smile & Jay as well! Now if Apple & Steve and our beloved RY would do the same that would be awesome - am glad RR isn't going to be apart of George's new drama..more hope for us
*courghdramagodsmakeRYdramareunionhappenSTATandthengiveusourIAGWhappyendingmoviecough*

Also am glad for 2 other reasons:
1) the cast are all still good friends and hang out together when they're able - love seeing the recent pics of our trio of gals hanging out at the SHE concert and looking freshfaced & youthful (it's also nice to see RR dressed up cute and casual in a dress which she doesn't seem to do very often)

2) Lego is back to liking RR and RR mentioned posts in IG :\"> it gives my shipping heart joy

RONGYI~~~ http://www.ettoday.net/news/20140818/390934.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ettoday%2Frealtime+(ETtoday+新聞雲) http://m.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20140818/453782/%25E4%25BB%2581%25E5%25AE%25B9%25E8%2590%25B1%25E6%259D%258E%25E5%259C%258B%25E6%25AF%2585%25E5%2586%258D%25E5%2590%2588%25E9%25AB%2594%25E3%2580%2580%25E7%2594%259C%25E8%259C%259C%25E4%25BA%25A4%25E6%258F%259B%25E6%2588%2592%25E6%258C%2587

李國毅、任容萱《我的自由年代》媒體聯訪 上:

李國毅、任容萱《我的自由年代》媒體聯訪 下:
These two seem to forget they're doing interview, chatting back and forth, but gotta love how he just goes along with whatever she says...

The reporters are so funny haha. When she said they got good news to announce, they're shouting: 3 months?..3 months and 1 day? And boy, her voice is so girly around him.

You're right Lego, papa Ren love to see this happen ;)

These two are just out of this world sweet and lovey dovey.. Too excited to sleep~

@littlesame  I've been having a tough couple of weeks and these posts are a much needed "sunshine" in an otherwise gloomy day.  Anyways, they had this photo-op and interviews......for what?  It doesn't seem to be an endorsement? IAGW related? or just so they can announce that they're announcing some good news soon?      ;)
And on to those pictures (haven't seen the videos coz I just might melt from their sweetness),  they just look good together.  On to the videos, I'll try to control my feels.   :x

Archived