RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even with these 2....look at how adorable and still in sync with each other they still are!! and LOL at Mama Ren - she knows what's up XDD
gahhhhhhh my feeeelllsssssssss....
I wonder what the good news is about

@akikisetsu

haha, you will be overloaded with sweetness after you watched the videos.  like some RY fans noted, i love how he just let's her have her way and agrees to what she wants.  how she nags him to do the way she wants it, and how she wants their hands to be position.. it is so cute hehehe   even reporters said he lets her rule.  hope your coming weeks are wonderful :)

one thing they kept avoid answering is are they involved (outside of the drama).  when asked by media, he asked her to answer it and then she just said audience are very into the drama and then he takes over by saying, it's rare but very happy to make 10 close friends from the drama... why not just deny or say no, we're just friends to end the hassle the rumor has brought onto them?

not many popular dramas (from cable channels) spend this promo $ when they schedule rerun on the local channels..what settv doing  is very interesting, now it makes me wonder about his new 22K drama  :-/

hmm i am hoping it's a promo to awaken everyone's RY's hearts because there is an upcoming project..Get the public excited for it..And if Lego has a different leading lady i think it's not good to promote RY now..unless RY is headling!!

uTuoVQv.jpg Cr f640327 Love the top right corner, the way he looks at her, the photographers had to remind him there is video camera and they are present, oh my LOL so funny So she is filming a new drama in china, departing this week. And the 22k doesn't air til 11/7 so i hope there's time. I agree with the logic of settv promoting RY popularity for something more than a rerun.

@littlesame seriously? This was all a promo for the rerun?! Wow Settv...pulling out the big guns here...they don't usually do this very often do they?

ugh RY why are you so awesome...watching the video was just like watching the bts all over again...those two, still off in their own little world w/o a care for the reporters HAHA

oh and RR updated her IG with a photo of the 2 of them ^^

BJ4 今天起,每週一到週五晚上九點,「我的自由年代」在中視,一起自由,看就對了!

A photo posted by ☀️任容萱☀️ (@rongrong1122) on Aug 19, 2014 at 2:11am PDT

used my break to quickly translated this, enjoy~

Interview Part 1

R:  I’m so stoked, I’m so excited.

Y:  What do you mean?

R:  Because we can now watch it on the public (non-cable) channel.  Again, we can rekindle the wonderful things about IAGW.  Because we were filming last time it aired so couldn’t fully focus on watching the drama, so we can watch it with undivided attention.  It makes me excited.

Y: i think also, the early episodes made some headlines so some viewers didn’t start from the beginning.  Now it’s a good opportunity. I guarantee people will be addicted to this.

Q: Has anyone ever confessed to you?

RY: No.

R: But you’ve confessed to someone before

Y: Yes, I did. 

Q: What method did you use?

Y: I recalled it was in junior high school, when I confessed to a girl I like for a while, the method was much exaggerated.  She wanted me to use a big cardboard and write down my confession and leave it at her desk so the whole school knows it.  and I actually listened and did it.

R: She asked you to do so?

Y: Yes, she asked me to do this

R: You’re too obedient..

Y: Yeah, I know

R: Come and give me some massage

Y: I don’t have enough hands

R: Oh

Y: Yeah, because I like holding mic (ref to the inaccurate news some reporters wrote about him not helping to hold mic during his last interview, being too snobbish)

R cracks up on the side…

{reporters --> hello?  can we join the conversation?}

Y: Yes, she ends up accepting it.  now looking back, I feel I was so brave when I was little, I just do what she says. Plus, I was quite popular in school..for her, I did this.  thinking back, boy, youth

Q: Looking back, will you do it again?

Y: I will

R: You will?

Y: Yes, because you got to go after what you like

Q: What method will you use to confess?

R: When I was in Zheng Dai University, there’s a tradition call watermelon confession but I neither received any nor gave out any.  So I think next time I will give the person I like a very big watermelon, ask him to cut it open immediately to reveal whether it’s a red or yellow melon.

Y: What does red mean?

R: Red is romance and

Y: What’s yellow? Friendship?

R: Means friendship, I kind of forgot..

Y: Really?

R: So if it’s the wrong one (yellow) then I’ll just forget it, it means it was not meant to be, not compatible. (to Y) so look forward to it, see if you’ll receive a humongous watermelon from me

Y: Alright, then I better make sure my back is in good condition, otherwise, I may not be able to carry it

R: Hey, it’s watermelon!

Y: Yeah, a big watermelon..

R: A big watermelon can’t be that heavy..

Y: Oh I was thinking of winter melon (size), wrong one sorry.

{reporters --> hello?  Are we here for watermelon?}

Q: What did you think of the rubber band handcraft you did earlier?

Y: I’ve never done any craft, hand craft stuff such as knitting

R: I’ve done it since I was little, even the bracelet in IAGW and knitting, remind me of the things you will do for someone you like back in school days, that feeling

Y: hmm, yeah, it was fun on the first try, it was pretty fun, a lil addicting and I went faster and faster

R: I think he’s very creative (Y laughing), like using the rainbow color scheme

Y: The most uncreative way is using rainbow colors

R: Really?

Y: Yes, because the colors are planned out, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet

R: Then what about mine?

R: I’m creative, my concept is KikiLala

Q: Can you comment on the ring she made for you?

Y: Uh..

R: Don’t be shy; don’t be like this, you can at least compliment me in the public

Y: Very good, very good.  The ring she made is actually my ring size and the one I made for her is way too big

R: See! Such a big hole

another interview excerpt i read from Monday RY event:

reporters asked what's Rong Rong ideal type and she answered, someone who's passionate and outgoing, who will express his affection.  she said she's been watching a realty show (about dads and their children) that Lego recommended because he likes the kids but she is following it to see who's the best husband type.  and then when he was asked about what will be his ideal child, he said he'd like to have a girl like Rong Rong, who worships him, says " you're awesome, you're good looking..."

LOL what the ;;)    where are the videos on these segments?  i think it's the sitting down interview with the newspaper media, why can't they also video record those???

@littlesame
huh...that's interesting that they decided to go this route then...hopefully we'll hear some good news out of it..if anything else, it'll keep RY/ChuanEn on everyone's minds and hopefully push Settv into making an announcement on what's going on with the movie (or announcing RR as lead for 22K) ..although like you said, Fierce Wife took forever to come out with their movie too so we'll just have to keep crossing our fingers and content ourselves with the ever elusive RY tidbits they throw out to us for now

http://youtu.be/QHmL3E6RBes

Quick translation~

R: No, no, KikiLala are twins, not couple

Y: Correct, they are twins.

Q: Can you talk a bit about the long lasting topic that derived from your onscreen romance?

Y: mmm, do you want to talk about it? How did it turned into this..

R: I think everyone’s is too into the story, everyone enjoys how wonderful pure, simple romance is.  I myself also feels great, can work with Lego and had a wonderful time.

Y: I believe not only the two of us.  There are ten of us and we have very good friendship among us.  This is the first time working on film where I bonded with 10 close friends that understand and cherish each other.  Even though the filming has ended a while back and the drama is doing rerun, we haven’t disconnected from one another.  With all of us apart, working on different projects/fields, we still keep in touch with one another by sending instant message/pic of  each other and giving encouragements. So it means audience can feel the dedication and sincerity we all put into this drama, to have those feelings.

Q: Which character from the story do each of you like, the same characters?

Y: The type I like..how many I pick from?

R: Four girls.

R: (reporters said 3 guys) Why are there only 3 guys?

Y: Five guys? We have 10 in total, 6 guys and 4 girls.

Y: If it was me, I will like…uh…Jian En type.  Haha my mind went blank for a second. Because I will like someone that loves you, right. You will feel you no longer have to worry or be bother by many things. Because now you have someone who loves you wholeheartedly, by your side, just thinking about it makes you feel blessed.  I want, I want

R: Liu Chan dumped JE

Y: Yes, LC is mean!

R: Mean!

Y: Mean, ok.

R: (reporters ask if she will like LC type) Of course LC.  He has good personality, good grades and good at everything, most importantly, he’s very considerate to others and knows his goal in life, this is the type I like.

Y: Yes.

R: I like LC.

Y: LC is good looking/awesome, LC is great.

R: LC is mean!

Y: Ok, LC is mean.

Q: Is there anything fun/funny that happened during filming?

R: Will Freedom ING be on the rerun?  (staff: unconfirmed).  Well, what we’re like in real life actually..

Y: What you see is the real us.  It’s fun going to the set everyday because there are 10 of us and we each have different personalities, each responsible for different things, like one for handsome, one for talent, one for humor, for crying, screaming, it’s lots of fun.

R: So actually, there were lots of funny things that happened.. it’s just that, I don’t quite remember now.

Y: Forgot them all?  It’s been too long right?

R: Yes, too long.

Y: You can see it from ING rerun.

https://tw.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/yahoo%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82%E7%88%86-%E5%AE%B9%E6%AF%85%E6%88%80%E7%82%92%E7%BF%BB%E5%A4%A9-%E6%9D%8E%E5%9C%8B%E6%AF%85%E8%87%AA%E7%88%86-%E6%88%80%E6%83%85-%E7%8F%BE%E6%B3%81-101440863.html
What's this all about?  I can't really decipher Lego's reaction, since I'm not sure what he said.  
Anyways, if we're to believe other's belief that IAGW movie may not happen in the near future, I'm really hoping that Rongrong would be paired up with Lego again for 22K drama and that it would reach explosive ratings, as this might enable the film to push through.  Solidifying their tandem and their individual stars with another hit drama, may just propel the higher ups in SETTV to trust them to carry the film.....as a closure of sorts for them and us viewers.

yes, i just saw someone posted on IG and the TW RY fans are going crazy now haha

here's the quick/short excerpt of RY portion -

;;)

his usage of very, very is very awesome.  wow for a guy like him, who is so private, to say/do this is...something must've happened or progressed
:x

Guest merrymuse

Sorry if someone already brought this up but I noticed that Rong Rong has a private Instagram (@babykikilala) that is being followed by Lego! Wonder if that's why there's a lack of interactions lately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived