RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

his facial expression

people

be back to edit my post, lunch time~

hehehe the thought of it makes me giddy and happy...obviously i don't think it's the ex y z that he is protecting..it's someone new to his life that he does not want the person to misunderstand. And also his answer may not be direcr but it made clear that RR is not a third party nor a desperate girl who likes to Lego...So they should stop dragging RR's name.He is firmed that he is only friends with ex y z.i think right now it's better for RY to keep it in the dl so they can get to know each other and be happy in their own little world...

I am glad Lego's hair grew and the color is not too light..I prefer his black hair.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHH what a great day for RY related news!!!
That answer is just so Lego-like! Direct, but still private. There is definitely no need to say anymore than that on his part - the fans will understand him well! Now it's time for the media to just let it go already - especially after his statements today

@littlesame yesss~ his expression was so very serious and manly at that part! He is someone that will do his best to protect his lady love and their personal business from everyone that he can!

He looks very healthy again - looks like his back is doing much much better! And also looking gorgeous as always, especially with that extremely happy/satisfied smile at the end of the clip!!

@clauric I prefer his darker hair as well

EDIT:
forgot to mention the movie bit..
First RR, and now Lego have said that they would like to be onboard but don't know much else ...Settv needs to get on this and get it figured out - if there is a movie w/o these 2 especially (ok, can't have it w/o all of the original cast really) the fans are going to go on a witch hunt

Guest QinYiY

omg, thanks for the good RY related news!! HAHA!!
Lego have been smiling all the way when he started to talk about the person he wanted to protect!!! He is very very very very happy!! even his eyes are smiling widely!! 
But I'm just scared for the sentence "who says you cant be friends after you break up, no one knows what will happen in the future, maybe will patch, no one knows" 
:( 

Guest jkt10

hi girls... been quite reader, of course RY related news is the most I want to hear day by day for overseas fan like me :D

thank you @littlesame for posting all the news.. Lego's statement about the "miss orange" at least made me still, but just like @QinYiy said, plus Lego added his statement with " no one knows about the future, getting back together.. " oh nooo :(:(

anyway, it's nice to join with you all girls here :) keep update yah

Lego has this inexplicable talent of creating confusion with his 1 minute statement.  He can lead you into one direction, and in the same breath, take you into a new road.  Taking his, "I have people and things I want to protect", I also don't think it's meant for "ex, y, z" and would make you think its for someone new in his life; but then saying those, "who says you can't be friends after you break up, no one knows what will happen in the future, maybe will patch, no one knows", makes me scratch my head in confusion.  I mean, "Dude if you're getting to know someone better, lay off those we may or may not patch up with an ex, y, z statements."  Is he trying to imbibe Liu Chuan with his "I like you, but now I have to think about it again" to his real-life love situation?  However, I'm gonna choose to believe that RongYi are getting to know each other better outside the confines of the drama, but it may take awhile as RR mentioned that she wants to date with the premise of marriage.  But still, just like what you guys have written, Lets just hope for the best for RongYi.   :)>-
But I really hope they get on that IAGW film train ASAP.  I think everyone accepted the drama ending just because we know we're gonna have a "closure" from the film, so SETTV better not mess up this film train.    I need RongYi on that film.    ;)

wow, people... really?  then believe he's happily dating ms orange. 

what he said is true, no one knows what the future holds.  and IAGW gangs don't need to tease him about ms. orange rumor if they are seeing each other nor does he need to make ANY statement if ms orange is the one he's seeing.  but each of us can believe what we choose to believe, the happy or sad way.

^that was exactly my thought...happy then confused...lol! Lego, you're such a tease! Looking so handsome too! Well at least at present time, the 'ex,y,z' (what a term you guys came up with :D ) is just a friend now so I hope the media won't bring her up anymore.

Oh c'mon now SETTV! You need to get everyone aboard the movie before they start accepting other projects! We need a happy ending for our couple. And while your at it, start planning for another RY tv drama soon. :)

Thanks everyone for keeping us updated with RY news! Great to keep our ship sailing :)

Guest jkt10

Ok then folks keep on sailing out lovely ship :D:D

What I choose is to believe LL & RR, well matched couple
:x :x .

Intermezo with this cute clip of our RR :

look, how behave she is
:-bd

More TBS pics http://www.wownews.tw/gallery.php?sn=p539045c7524fa&pic=1 
ETTV and other news sources excerpt translation: Media: Whether Lorene Ren is the third party Lego: Rong Rong is also an innocent party from the rumor. But this won't affect our relationship, we still maintain a very good relationship. I'm almost 30 so i will share with my fans when I have a confirmed / steady romance. 
Sorry, i was posting the news too fast this morning and forgot to add, he also said he's curently working on new songs/record and will dedicate a song to the IAGW fans. as in movie soundtrack? Haha j/k 
So i guess RR is ok with him "secretly" dating ms xyz haha. So we now have  [A] our RY cruie line is sailing with pink bubbles and happy shippers.  ms xyz is so generous to let RR dingdong and be close to her "man", isn't this a beautiful world. [C] RY ship is sailing in full speed and ready to throw a "I'm-almost-30-and-base-on-premise-of-marriage" party.  Happy friday in 2 minutes ;D
iPad is so un-soompi friendly...

littlesame

said:

ETTV and other news sources excerpt translation: Media: Whether Lorene Ren is the third party Lego: Rong Rong is also an innocent party from the rumor. But this won't affect our relationship, we still maintain a very good relationship. I'm almost 30 so i will share with my fans when I have a confirmed / steady romance. 

Here's the PMS health drink infommercial (so adorable!)......

I'm assuming it was supposed to be a straight-forward infommercial of the product, but their natural adorableness took over and brought a smile to us viewers with their interaction.  Seriously, they can really create a drama with just RongYi's BTS interactions.  
:))

Personally, I'm still onboard the RY cruise..
Leo had stated that he and ex,y z are just friends and so I will believe him when he says that. I like that he also defended/tried to protect RR when asked if RR was a 3rd party - makes me reassured that he'd never do anything to intentionally hurt RR. Glad also to have confirmation that their RELATIONSHIP is still very good and that they're still very close (disregarding the lack of IG interactions lately - I agree with @akikisetsu, it's an interesting choice to use the word relationship over the word friendship..

Both RY are at the age where they're both looking for good relationships that will pave the way for marriage in the future, so it doesn't surprise me that they're keeping things on the quiet side (if in fact they are dating each other) - not to mention they are both celebrities in the spotlight.

ok...enough of the heavy stuff....
THAT HEALTH DRINK BTS?CF?!!!!!!! I saw it earlier in IG when I first woke up and could hardly my fangirling lol...

I can't even...RY why are you two so damn adorable together?! I feel as if they started kind of ad-libbing in the middle - correct me if I'm wrong... ALSO! Notice how there is like NOSPACE between them! Also, when there is a sliver of space, Lego just keeps doing his random swaying back and forth so his arm will touch RR's :)) Ahhh...happy friday indeed!!!!

@akikisetsu & @k4ice  Indeed, he chose relationship instead of friendship/IAGW gang bonding in his reply.  i think it's relevant to say they are seeing a special person with premise of marriage.  base on his reply, they are at least friends in the midst of NM's paparazzi dished-up dirt so i hope some IAGW fans will stop bashing him, called him irresponsible and blamed him putting her in a bad spot.  it wasn't his doing but the paparazzi's so hopefully, people will know how to comprehend things.  I'm a fan of both artists so i feel bad when people blame the innocent parties when they aren't the culprits. 

fEH2bl9.jpg
onto RY findings :D  i think they are both seeing/dating Jack Yao  =))  because Jack liked both of their posts but they stopped liking each other's posts for a while now, even if they post on the same dates but somehow they both regularly find time to like all the other IAGW crew posts. 

can't wait to check out the supplement CF bts, just the IG clip already woke me up early am~

Love how she started swaying left and right and he naturally follows suit, it's like breathing, so effortless when these two bond. And HELLO, you guys are supposed to be promoting the product to us, the viewers, not to each other. But we understand, we all fade into the background. They just kept looking at each other and from tge fumbling words, it does sound like they were ad-lib which again, shows how well they know each other's mind to go on and on. I love how the production team says thank you in the end, the tone sounds like, alrighty, enough lovey dovey and in your own world, let's wrap it up...

Archived