[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Opening scene......omo!! It looks Geon and MY are getting married again!!!! There are guests waiting for the ceremony to begin. Secretary Tak and MY's friend rush into the place and tell halmoni something happened maybe they can't find Geon and MY I think. 

We see Geon and MY driving somewhere. 

Guest OreoVampire

LG is ask who is MY...He had a nightmare and scream Jang Nara ! hahahhahahhaaa
... MY came to woke him up.
They still in the house the borrow from MY's friend.
Cooking session now.
Not sure if they already married or not

But there's a trouble when their wedding. I think they do running away wahahaahahah =)) =))

Omooo i love his new hair. Seems legit but sexy :>

Gun is angry with his secretary, but Mimi shows up and Gunny doesnt remember anything but call Mimi, JANG NARAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a bad dream about JANG NARAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!

starting now...

what? we're at the wedding hall, i think. JY is talking to yong, then next i see is a wedding car on the road to, lag... hmmm LG in bed, i think MY just woke him up, they are still at JY's house

Guest OreoVampire

LG now at t restaurant. Approaching, entering the restaurant and start HEUHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Omma is ignoring him...like always he's trying his best to win her heart

Talking to Omma now....

They are newly married couple and they do every married couple things. Like wake him up, make the breakfast together, kiss in the morning and seems i heard, he said to Mimi about Oppa. Oppa JangHyuk wahahahahahaha =)) =))

Gunny is in the Ssambap Lady's restaurant and trying to make her heart melted but she rejects him in a proper way. Awww, i love his outfit here. Looks so like boyband =)) =))

Happy watching and reading guys

arkkk...why it's start with the wedding? MBC try to troll again? not good...not good...everyone in the wedding hall waiting for bride and groom. Grandma look tired and not so happy. suddenly St burst into the hall said something. maybe saying that LG and MY run away? LOL.both of them in the car wearing a wedding attire. they holding hand.errrkkk...rewind? this drama really drive me crazy. LG in the office scolding and angry about (?). MY suddenly his chair turned and there's MY. she said something.ok, is that a dream? cut to LG wake up. MY called him and they cooked together. being really lovey dovey. MY kissed him before they got interrupted by that robot vacuum. LOL

It seems it's a future event.
Back to the present, Geon is upset about something and seems not to remember MY?  She tries to remind him and he says Oh, she's Jang Na Ra. Lol!! She punches him and he flies in the air landing on the sofa. 
Oh....it was a dream. Lol!! MY wakes Geon up. He says something and takes a look at something around the apartment. They are so cute!!! MY kisses him.
Geon is hiding in from MY omma at the restaurant and is watching her. He goes into the place and tries to joke around. It seems she's not in the mood. She may still be worried about them(MY and Geon)getting back together. Geon starts complaining that he's hungry so she gets him some food.
 Geon is still trying to cheer her up and MY omma says something to him. She seems worried and is advising him. Geon is taken aback and says something to her maybe trying to make her less worried. MY omma starts to cry and beg him about something . Geon gets up and start to leave only to turn around and start laughing hysterically. He leaves the restaurant. MY omma says something still crying.