[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I love watching well-done melo. That's why I was building up expectation for the second half, and FTLY didn't fail to meet my expectation.But as much as I love melo scenes, it is the sweet happy scenes that I tend to want to rewatch lol. 

Guest mywebfoot

@gumi thanks for background on MBC/JNR etc.IMO while Mr Back/Baek doesn't sound like a ground-breaking drama, adding Mr. SHK is a game-changer. He's another Ahjuicy, and coming off this run with JH, JN can make an excellent career building move acting with another big name actor with serious acting chops. I get the sense that JH alluded to JN's lack of variety in the type of roles she gets, when he mentioned her acting abilities 'in the mother who lost her child' scene. In his way, I think he was also trying to send out the message that JN is ready for more than cute or lovely roles. So, although this sounds like another candy role, acting opposite SHK might permit her to show more, just as this role with JH was amazing for her. I am definitely going to give Mr. Baek a chance, and I hope all the FTLY fans will too.

old video from Nara interview. at 8:25 she mentioned JH that she couldn't look at his eyes when they were acting together in SSoBG and they teased her that's because she liked him :)) she also said she was following the director all day in order to ask him to give up the kissing scene with JH because she felt so embarrassed and awkward at that time :))

I'm still having a hard time moving on after FTLY. I haven't started any new drama but have been attempting to rewatch old ones that I had liked. One of them being a really old one called Rooftop Cat with Kim Rae Won. Basically I rediscovered my liking for KRW and started looking for his other dramas....and what did I discover?!?! He was in a drama with Jang Nara. Anyone seen it? Is it worth watching? I don't want to be disappointed. Oh, it's called My Love Patzzi.

kdramaddict01 said: I'm still having a hard time moving on after FTLY. I haven't started any new drama but have been attempting to rewatch old ones that I had liked. One of them being a really old one called Rooftop Cat with Kim Rae Won. Basically I rediscovered my liking for KRW and started looking for his other dramas....and what did I discover?!?! He was in a drama with Jang Nara. Anyone seen it? Is it worth watching? I don't want to be disappointed. Oh, it's called My Love Patzzi.

I blinked and completely missed the kiss scene in SSBG. Then when I replayed it, I thought they were whispering in each others ear! Ahh... the joys of an old drama. LOL.

I watched My Love Patzzi not too long after it first aired. I remember that I didn't like it, even though I became a fan of JNR's singing, but given that it was so long ago and I was barely a teenager at that time, I've recently been contemplating watching it again.

Have they met their goal for the pre-order director's cut DVD?

kdramaddict01 said: I'm still having a hard time moving on after FTLY. I haven't started any new drama but have been attempting to rewatch old ones that I had liked. One of them being a really old one called Rooftop Cat with Kim Rae Won. Basically I rediscovered my liking for KRW and started looking for his other dramas....and what did I discover?!?! He was in a drama with Jang Nara. Anyone seen it? Is it worth watching? I don't want to be disappointed. Oh, it's called My Love Patzzi.

mywebfoot said: @gumi thanks for background on MBC/JNR etc.IMO while Mr Back/Baek doesn't sound like a ground-breaking drama, adding Mr. SHK is a game-changer. He's another Ahjuicy, and coming off this run with JH, JN can make an excellent career building move acting with another big name actor with serious acting chops. I get the sense that JH alluded to JN's lack of variety in the type of roles she gets, when he mentioned her acting abilities 'in the mother who lost her child' scene. In his way, I think he was also trying to send out the message that JN is ready for more than cute or lovely roles. So, although this sounds like another candy role, acting opposite SHK might permit her to show more, just as this role with JH was amazing for her. I am definitely going to give Mr. Baek a chance, and I hope all the FTLY fans will too.

Guest lowieblueme

..Hello @Everyone, i hope all of you are having a good weekend!
..Its a bittersweet news for JNR's new drama but I am really happy for her... it's really difficult to let go of the JJANG team, but each of them have to work again! ... pretty sure and I'm hoping after few years. say at least 2, they will meet again in their 3rd team up!...
... but JJANG team is still my number ONE otp!!! ...no one can beat that! =)) =)) =)) ..

lowieblueme said:
..Hello @Everyone, i hope all of you are having a good weekend!
..Its a bittersweet news for JNR's new drama but I am really happy for her... it's really difficult to let go of the JJANG team, but each of them have to work again! ... pretty sure and I'm hoping after few years. say at least 2, they will meet again in their 3rd team up!...
... but JJANG team is still my number ONE otp!!! ...no one can beat that! =)) =)) =)) ..

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hello @everyone :-h Happy weekend. It's raining in my part of the world, boring TV shows., so I'll just watch FTLY BTS videos to liven up the afternoon. \:D/

@songielove‌ , :-h .. Googled it already.. Glad to know about you more. :x

:x :x :x SNAIL COUPLE = SWEETEST ROYAL COUPLE in KDRAMA LAND :x :x :x

I do love melodrama, but I guess it isn't my preferred genre. I notice I like it more as an added piece worked in smoothly and appropriately within the rom-com genre, exactly like how FTLY did it. Actually, I always end up liking rom-coms more for the added melodrama element. That's when I can appreciate both the rom-com and melodrama genres most. I am the kind of person who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel, some way, somehow. XD I think that's why ep13 is one of my favorite FTLY episodes because it has an extremely well done balance of both the funny and the melo.

Speaking of melodrama (sorry for the OT ahead)... what a coincidence at this time, @kdramaddict01!‌

KRW is one of my all-time favorite actors! I'm actually going back to watch a melodrama of his right now and it makes me realize that I usually only watch this genre when I love the actor enough. I also mentioned last week that I went back to watch my favorite drama of his ("Which Star Are You From?"-- Gunnie says this expression too, haha

:P ). On a KRW marathon, it seems. I really enjoyed "Attic Cat", one of my favorite endings in that era. Then I remembered "My Love Patzzi". It's been a long time, but I do have to agree with @nakatsubebe‌ that JNR's character is the less likable version of Yang Soon. You'll see why. The drama isn't a stand-out to me, it wasn't as exciting to watch as a fan of KRW and JNR (I thought they didn't have as much screen time together as opposed to her and KJW). They were both so adorable though and I liked their easygoing interactions and comedic timing. To this day, I still think her chemistry is most in sync with JH.

@Kdrama-lover‌ Thank you! ♡

I'm happy for JNR. I'm not thrilled about her character description in MB, but I will at least check out the first episode. I think lots of people will be tuning in for her and SHK, not many are very fond of the writer's past work. But I wouldn't know. I hope the same as what JH implied, that even though JNR is the queen of rom-com, she also has the capacity to take up serious roles.. like that of Miyoung, a mother who miscarries and grows stronger from the mourning of losing her child and her love. That's why I wish to see JH and JNR in a melodrama next. You get very deep characters out of melodramas (if done right). JNR fighting!

Hello everyone~ I'm still working on the awards. But I wanted to ask a question. I'm doing 4 outfit categories (one each for Gun, MY, SR and Daniel). But I noticed that there are so many outfits per episode. (MY has 5 outfits for Episode 1 I believe.) So instead of making each outfit a nominee, I was thinking of making each episode a nominee. Would that be okay with everyone? Because I feel like if I made each individual outfit a nominee it would be way too long. I'll put all the the outfits from one episode together as one nominee. And everyone would vote which episode has their favorite outfits. Is that okay?

I hope I explained that well. It's past midnight here and I'm just tired right now lol.

Chinggus, I'm rewatching ep 7 (please don't judge me, I really need my sweets today :\"> ) and I know that someone has mention this.

It's when LG and MY met SR's friend. When the friend said, I couldn't take economy seats and asked LG whether he bought airplane ticket yet. I really heard LG answered "... buss eu... bla bla bla...". I don't know korean though, but though he said he doesn't ride a buss it still make sense. Because his mind was on MY and not the conversation.

And I noticed that LG doesn't want SR's friend to find out about his marriage in this episode. Because his is panicking. It is so different with the next episode, when he is so determine to tell the truth about his marriage. Aaw LG ... you are truly my cherry lollipop

Ok off again with the rewatching

Chinggus, I'm rewatching ep 7 (please don't judge me, I really need my sweets today :\"> ) and I know that someone has mention this.

It's when LG and MY met SR's friend. When the friend said, I couldn't take economy seats and asked LG whether he bought airplane ticket yet. I really heard LG answered "... buss eu... bla bla bla...". I don't know korean though, but though he said he doesn't ride a buss it still make sense. Because his mind was on MY and not the conversation.

And I noticed that LG doesn't want SR's friend to find out about his marriage in this episode. Because his is panicking. It is so different with the next episode, when he is so determine to tell the truth about his marriage. Aaw LG ... you are truly my cherry lollipop

Ok off again with the rewatching

Oops it's ep 6. LOL