[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

SecretAry Tak gives Geon some news about Ellie Kim and they are excited.
Se Ra comes into the office and ask something. Geon says they are busy and he has a meeting. She turns around and sees MY.
The two women are at a restaurant and talking. Se Ra asks a question and MY replies. MY notices the necklace Se Ra has on her neck and remembers seeing Geon putting it on her.
Geon and MY are in his office talking. He says something and she seems annoyed. She thanks him for something and he says something. 
Everyone's watching a presentation /commercial that MY worked on. They are impressed and they clap. Geon looks sad. He is asked to come to say a few words.
Geon gets on stage and acknowledges the job MY did. He leaves the stage and goes to sit down. He looks really sad.
MY is leaving and Geon walks up to her. He thanks her and says something else. MY looks down and says she's leaving. Geon bows to her and says something. My heart is breaking!!!  =((
MY enters the elevator leaving a sad Geon watching her. She thinks and says something to herself.
Geon is in his secret room and looking at the artwork. He says something to Dog Poopie.

In his mancave ... talking about MY to GDs-pic ... he rally build himself a GD shrine ... gosh MY should really see that and know that his acting is all just outside
MY is in a Taxi, searching her purse ... I think she forgot something somewhere ...
MYfamily celebrates the kids birthday ... why do they celebrate it AFTER GDs death anniversary

Guest lovelyjen

WHAT???? That's how they ended????

Him admitting he is Lee Yong Ja???

Finally they show the scene of him crying hard in the man cave over the loss of GD.

Hahahah Gun "breaks" into MY atelier to deliver the painting ... its dark and he tries to be quiet ... he looks around ... he sees the painting Danile gave MY ... a mens shadow full off heart shaped lolliepops
He stands there, remembering the lollipop insidents ... and suddenly MY stands behind him ... he just stares at her and she asks something ... sees the painting ... he still just stares ... she asks if he is "unni" ... she comes closer .... asks something and he remembers his pain losing GD and her ... turning twards her

Closer CloserTears in both eyeshe says something ...And END

Daniel is with MY's family. She calls him and says something.

Geon is looking at MY's artwork. He's holding the dog Poopie art. She sees one with candy drawn over all over it. HE remembers their time in Macao.
MY comes into the room and sees Geon, then notices the dog Poopie art. She is annoyed!
Flashback of Geon crying in the past over MY or dog Poopie. Looks sad. (Sorry my son distracted me)
They are looking at each other. Geon says something while looking at her. I think he admits he's the buyer.
End

MY on her way to leave Janginbump into Geon and they talk her job is over and they change a greeting/goodbyeeven both look sad but i believe their mouth said something else*sighGeon in his man cave talking with GDi think he need to stop doing that coz it eating him now for keep all his sadness

:(( :((MY in a cab told the driver to change route(?)her family including DP gather in omma shoplooks like they waiting for her to celebrate a birthday coz there's a cake Geon come to the MY workroom bringin GD picho look at the picture that DP and MY open beforeit's a pic of guy lookalike and the heart lollyloperrk MY arrived and asking him what he's doing thereahhh she saw GD pic in his handomo they show the crying Geon when GD goneplease... it's so heartbreaking (i'm glad they don't show that in ep 12)Geon say something to MYend

i hate to watch JH cry like that coz it will tug straight to my heart. it's really full of sorrow.