[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I've been lurking on the other drama threads are presently running, and/or in competition with FTLY time slot.

I think this is the fastest running thread/forum....

Writernim is successful in keeping us viewers hanging and even imagining scenarios.... lol.

thanks @angieknows_11 for the preview
seeing the ep 16 prev made me quite frustratedwe only have 4 eps left after this and i hope it would notbe wasted into some non-sense non OTP scenes
i have a feeling Sec Tak and Omma will have a role in the reconciliationhopefullysec tak will be worried gun will get sick againand will inform madame mi young that was the reasonand the root cause of all the hullabaloo last timeand MY will understand or at least come to the rescue of Gun and romance starts ASAP

Ditto @nonskiI hope we're not left to just imagining how LG and MY go on with their happy family. I mean I know us fans are very gifted in that department (look at all the preview we've been imagining and writing on this thread because MBC is very late with posting previews lately), but I really want to see more LG and MY lovey-dovey interaction on screen.
This time, none of the awkward and unsure stuff from the beginning of their love, that's fine and all but I'm starving to see how they will interact as a solid confirmed couple  :x

Ditto @nonski

I hope we're not left to just imagining how LG and MY go on with their happy family. I mean I know us fans are very gifted in that department (look at all the preview we've been imagining and writing on this thread because MBC is very late with posting previews lately), but I really want to see more LG and MY lovey-dovey interaction on screen.

This time, none of the awkward and unsure stuff from the beginning of their love, that's fine and all but I'm starving to see how they will interact as a solid confirmed couple 

:x

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Only 4epis - we need lovey dovey scenes! No more heart breaks.. T_T

what needs to happen first (so they can reconcile) is for MY to realize how much LG still grieves for the baby they lost. I don't know what excuse LG made when they met at the accident site but I felt some sort of anger from MY then. LG didn't seem to correct this notion. they need some time to talk about their common loss and grieve together, since only they loved GD as much. when this happens, I'm gonna need this really big towel to absorb my tears.  :((

on a lighter note, does korea have birds that make those sounds that LG made while he was hiding?  JH is a blast at comedy! love those times with MY's mom, especially the "oops, busted" part... :D

I've been thinking of what I want included in the final episode. I want the entire final ep to be all about Geon/MY's happily ever after...after they have resolved their issues and are truly together again and also closure for the other characters so the episode can focus on an epilogue for Geon/MY.

I'm praying that the writer and PD include these scenes [-O<

1. A wedding/renewing of vows

2. A "morning after" intimate lovey dovey scene

3. The couple finding out MY is pregnant

4. MY gives birth and Geon by her side

5. Geon and MY bringing new baby home.

Guest zetutume

The storyline moved pretty fast after Daniel's proposal... Wow.. 
A. Gun giving up because Daniel was a good man and MY seemed Happy
B. MY saying she needs time so kindly sidelining Daniel
C. MY accepting to become the company artist
D. Gun and MY running into each other (where their baby died, the mother's restaurant and the botanical garden)
E. 3 fights in the same episode Cutest of which was the one where she catches him in her mom's restaurent while eating LOL! :))
F. Getting stuck into the same room 
G. The almost kiss :x
And of course on a side note Daniel running into Sera... 

Waaaa,,, The story has moved fast for our OTP!!!!

Thanks to all who had uploaded the Ep 16 preview and also the preview translation. :x

I am so looking forward to tonite episode.

Can someone kick me out from this thread! I'm keeping on refreshed & coming in this thread!! I can't concentrate and do my work since this morning!!!! My boss is sure going to kill me!!   X_X  :((