[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Gah I knew that would happen.  The cliffhanger is the proposal and Gun will see it all.  I hope this is a wake up call for Gun.  I am hoping MY will say NO or at least think about it.  In the last episode there was no indication that MY liked Daniel as more than a friend.  So I really hope she says NO.

OMG TODAY'S EPISODE ENDED WITH SUPER DUPER CLIFFHANGER HOW CAN I WAIT ANOTHER WEEK

daniel propose to MY, and there is LG behind watching him and MY.LG brought the Le Souir painting along with him.they're both waiting MY's answerEND

Todays episode make my heart bleed... ! I need something to stop my bleeding but... HOW!!! have to wait for another week... Geon! hang on there just like I need to hang on for another week to see you reunite with your snail!!!!!!!!!!! *cries niagara falls*

Mianhae Chingus. Streaming was quite bad on my end today. Hopeful next week will be better. ;;)
As for Daniel, I'm sad that he proposed, but I have to admit that the way he did it was awesome and romantic. Beat that Geon!!!!!! Seriously though...you have to work hard because he had me crying. :((

I never thought that Yong has ability to emit 'fire' as Gun can freeze his secretary. The scene where Gun try to freeze Yong and Yong defends himself by sending fire to Gun is hilarious. :D
From this episode, I think the sweet moment between Gun and Mi Young is when both of them texting each other (while Gun using Lee Young Ja as his name.  :)

Is there anyone like me supposed they're performing a play? when they text each other and imagining like talking?
For next episode, I think Mi Young will reject Daniel's proposal and at the same time we see Gun close off the door....

Thanks everyone. my streaming just died when I threaten to kiss JH. what a cruel ways to end my dream! :(( :(( :((
btw, guys be careful when you stamp someone post especially when you using phone. you might be mistaken clicking 'off topic' button. my live recap just got 2 'off topic' stamp. :(( :((do PM me if you feel that i deserve that. if none i'll PM whoever stamp me later coz maybe they accidently doing that without they realize. :( :(

Firstly , that was a heart warming , tender proposal by DP, I will not be surprised if MY accepts the proposal as DP has been great to her so far , he is always there for her, even when Gun rejected her, but I hope she will say NO coz you don't marry someone out of obligation, gratefulness. Love the texting scenes, it is so well done that it places out OTP side by side in a same frame, can't complain that PD did not give us OTP scenes. Love Dragon for fixing the meet up for our OTP but it did not go well at all, Gun's freezing tactic did not work tonight and instead we saw Dragon's raging fire, haha, that was hilarious. No preview again. Another 6 days of waiting....

honeywell said: Gah I knew that would happen.  The cliffhanger is the proposal and Gun will see it all.  I hope this is a wake up call for Gun.  I am hoping MY will say NO or at least think about it.  In the last episode there was no indication that MY liked Daniel as more than a friend.  So I really hope she says NO.