[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Hi. I just watched the latest episode. N I don’t think the ‘weird’ hairstyle annoys me that much.

I just think it’s not that bad. The hairstyle is similar to Takeshi Kaneshiro had in JDrama ‘Pls God Give Me More Time’ 16 years ago. Haha..=))  n even then I didn’t think it look bad.

Looking forward for tonight episode. Can someone pls PM me the live streaming link. I’m home tonight; I wish to watch it live. Pwetty pwease..

Guest spideysteve

juju84 said:LOL, and back to School we go! =)) Can't wait to see it! I wonder is it some kind of a theme party for the school reunion in MY's old school and Gun with the team just decided to tag along? Or is it some other promotional event for his company like the photo shoot. There is his half brother after all along with MY's friend?
Btw, know we know why her friend has quite a bid role in the dorama. I think Ji Yeon would hook up with Lee Yong in the end. Seduce this little kid senseless =)) =)) =))

p.s. And i have a question for the PD. Where is my Danelicious in this hot High School get up, huh?!!!!!!  :-t

@ErinLokanata- please insert your comments into spoilers please.
Gah, I hate it when that happens spoiler comments and then the author of the posts doesn't log back on.
The Korean version is already different. Look at the school uniform and the fainting preview. I just wonder what the writer is doing. She is using some of the TW version but mixing up the sequence. But also introducinng new plot lines.
However what I particularly love about this drama is how well written the characters are. LG and MY falling for each other is just the sweetest thing to watch.

ck1Oz said: @ErinLokanata- please insert your comments into spoilers please.
Gah, I hate it when that happens spoiler comments and then the author of the posts doesn't log back on.
The Korean version is already different. Look at the school uniform and the fainting preview. I just wonder what the writer is doing. She is using some of the TW version but mixing up the sequence. But also introducinng new plot lines.
However what I particularly love about this drama is how well written the characters are. LG and MY falling for each other is just the sweetest thing to watch.

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

my heart...my heart, i just cannot~
seeing those pictures they are both beautiful individually to begin with but when they are put together they just make an awesome swoon worthy overly diabetic sweetness couple, the chemistry is just i can't even explain it with words...
*me= blowing the ship desperately to a far far far away fantasy land... don't come back to reality yet!!!!! stay there for a little longer*
(sigh~ the life of a fangirl when your OTP can't be together in real life)

followed by chanting married with 2 kids, married with 2 kids.. married with 2 kids...

Guest hotmichael

Could someone kindly pm me the streaming link for the ep later THANKS LOTI just finished ep 9, love all their cute moments ! esp the surprised kiss in the beginning ! SO SWEEEEEEETTTTTT ^^

Done watching ep 9... Gun finally let his feelings out! ☺ I hope MY realized that what he truly feels is sincere and not bec of the baby.and Gun, doing revisions re the divorce contract will be the best for I pity SR on how her adoptive mom treats her..and how confident she is thinking that Gun still feels the same about her...Daniel is one protective oppa whom MY can rely on everytime!

I assume that we will have not so happy episode tonight..nevertheless we will all are looking forward on tuning in on ep 10.

Lmangla said: ep 9 feel rather disjointed in bits. the cute scenes were cute but it seemed to appear out of nowhere. the transition to the cute scenes (which can be super entertaining) didn't happen...looks like lots of folks found the editing a bit choppy and so good to know that am not the only one puzzled by some of the scenes...@hello95123 -- like you, found Gun's hair distracting as well.. like his top knot but his ironed out hair makes him look super terrible...

but found the SeRa chat very puzzling; what exactly was her purpose? ~ was she trying to scope out the situation to see if she could wriggle her way in? was she trying to find out what is going on so she can leave feeling chapter closed? was she trying to create doubt out of jealousy? anyone want to share their thoughts?