[Drama 2014] Endless Love 끝없는 사랑

StaRix

Lets we wait guys. I think whoever the lead all the cast was awesome. RSY in one of great actor and he deserve to be the main lead. I remember watch him on the first time in Story of Successfull Bright Girl (Jang Hyuk-Jang Na Ra) he's really made me hate his character:-D. I just knew that he got first lead on 18 vs 29 that drama was funny even at time I just knew RSY and Park Eun Hye, oh and Choi Shi Won of course:-D.

I think the position of RSY and JKH in this drama same like RSY and Joo Won on Ojakgyo Brother. I trust RSY is the main lead on OB. But sometimes blogs and article said that Joo Won is the lead because they have same screentime. But, I don't care about that. Because the most important is the story of the drama and they chems. RSY is senior even JW really like him like hes real brother. I hope in this drama RSY can make good chems with JKH like he did with JW. Even they character will be fight or hate each other, but I hope they fixed it in the end. I hope! I don't want to saw tragic ending for brotherhood. Even one of them will die. At least they have forgive each other and take a revenge (they father was killed right?). And I hope they didn't change the story or couple just because rate or fans service. I really can accept if my Kyung Hoo didn't get the girls in the end. Because this is the essential of the story 'Endless Love' thats mean love forever, love that will never change with another love, love that will never forget and love till the end of the time. Whos gonna be the Endless Love? We should waited.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aznchic209 said: RYS getting all the attention while HJE and JKH sit in the back seat even though the guy got cast last. I dislike how long dramas tend to focus on the "second" leads. I still feel like he's the main lead but I'm shipping HJE with JKH so they better not sink that ship

'Endless Love' gives a look into its intense love story in 2nd teaser and still cuts
jung-kyung-ho_1402456688_20140610_RyuSoo

Upcoming SBS weekend drama 'Endless Love' continued to give goosebumps with its second intense teaser starring Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Soo Young, Jung Kyung Ho, and Jung Woong In!
Hwang Jung Eum starts off the teaser by expressing her trust in love, "Love is stronger than death," which ends up foreshadowing Jung Kyung Ho's car crash. It also hints on the love triangle between Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Soo Young, and Jung Kyung Ho.
As mentioned earlier, Hwang Jung Eum plays the role of Seo In Ae who seeks revenge for her mother's death, and Cha In Pyo plays the role of admiral Chun Tae Woong. Han Kwang Hoon (Ryu Soo Young) and Han Kwang Chul (Jung Kyung Ho) play brothers who fight for Seo In Ae's (Hwang Jung Eum) love.
'Endless Love' is a 40-episode drama that portrays characters who live through the 1970s and '90s and their stories of dreams and love.
The 40-episode drama will premiere on June 21 at 9:55 PM KST!
allkpop

Kim Jun to come back with "Endless Love"

photo446460.jpg

Actor Kim Jun is coming back with the new SBS drama "Endless Love".

According to his agency, he was discharged of military duty in June last year and is currently in the making of the drama "Endless Love".

He is a white knight in "Endless Love". He has a prime minister father, wealth, intelligence and an artistic touch as well. He's innocent when it comes to women and loves his little sister to death. He is going to create romance with Hwang Jeong-eum.

Kim Jun took on the role of Song Woo-bin in the KBS 2TV drama "Boys over Flowers" which was also his debuting drama. He then starred in the Japanese blockbuster "Rupang 3" and is looking forward to another film this August.

Meanwhile, "Endless Love" penetrates the modern day life from the 70s until now, along with the dreams, passion and romance of the leading characters. It is produced by Lee Hyeon-jik and written byNah Yeon-sook. To be broadcasted on the 21st after "Angel Eyes".

Source: Hancinema

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kim Joon Chooses ‘Endless Love’ as His First Drama After Discharging from ArmyKim Joon will be returning to the small screen through Endless Love.

Chang Company, Kim Joon’s agency, announced on June 12, “After discharging from the army last June 28, Kim Joon has chosen to act inEndless Love as his first drama. He has already started filming.”

In Endless Love, Kim Joon will be acting as ‘Kim Tae Kyung,’ the prime minister’s son who seems to have it all, including wealth, intelligence and artistic ability. 

He will be falling in love with new actress ‘Seo In Ae,’ played by Hwang Jung Eun, against his family’s will.
68096002.jpg
Having received spotlight in and out of Korea through his first drama role acting as ‘Song Woo Bin’ in KBS 2TV’s Boys Over Flowers, Kim Joon joined in filming Japanese blockbuster Lupic III soon after he got discharged from the army.

He will be expanding his acting spectrum by making his small screen comeback through the upcoming period drama.

Meanwhile, Endless Love is a period drama depicting the characters’ dreams, love and ambitions set in the 70’s through 90’s. The first episode is set to air on June 21.

Photo credit: Chang Company
Credit Mwave Enewsworld | June 12 2014

Boys Over Flowers F4 Kim Joon, returned for ‘Endless Love’ after discharging

9876_1.jpg

Kim Joon will come back to home theaters for ‘Endless Love’ after discharging. Discharged from military on June last year, Kim Joon was casted for SBS new weekend drama ‘Endless Love’. In the drama Kim Joon performs the role of Kim Tae-Gyung, the perfect guy who has wealth, intelligence, and artistic capacity. Kim Tae-Gyung is the son of prime minister, who falls into blind love for a woman in spite of families’ opposition, and anguish about the hopeless love with the actress Seo In(Hwang Jung-Eum). Kim Joon who noticed his face by KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’, appeared the block buster movie ‘Lupin the 3rd’ in Japan immediately after the discharge on June, and he has screen debut on August. Meanwhile ‘Endless Love’ with Hwang Jung-Eum, Ryoo Soo-Young, Cha In-Pyo, will be first ared on 21st.

Credit Innolife | june 12 2014

Kim Joon to star in his first drama since his discharge 'Endless Love'
kim-joon_1402532605_af_org.jpg

Kim Joon has been confirmed to return to the small screen through the upcoming SBS weekend drama 'Endless Love'!
His agency Chang Company stated on June 12, "Kim Joon has been confirmed to star in his first drama since his discharge from the military last year, 'Endless Love'... He has already begun filming."
Kim Joon will play the man named Kim Tae Kyung who has it all, including riches, intelligence, and talent. Kim Tae Kyung gets into a star-crossed love with Seo In Ae (Hwang Jung Eum) as the son of the prime minister and a brother who cares for his younger sister Kim Se Kyung (Jeon So Min). He is also starring in the Japanese film remake of 'Lupin III', which is set to premiere this August.
'Endless Love' is a 40-episode drama that portrays characters who live through the 1970s and '90s and their stories of dreams and love. The 40-episode drama will premiere on June 21 at 9:55 PM KST!
allkpop

Miky88 said: valsava said: @Miky88, Maybe I did have the triangle brothers mixed up with endless love I'll go back and read the description again.. I like all three of these males leads especially the one from when he played the gangster drug dealer can't think of the drama off hand and it just aired last year.. But this drama should be very interesting I don't know why I thought these three was brothers..
Thanks for the info..   

“Boys Over Flowers” Kim Joon to Make Drama Comeback with “Endless Love”

Actor kim joon, most well known for appearing in the hit drama “boys over flowers” as song woo bin, will be making his drama comeback soon. Kim joon rose to.

“Boys Over Flowers” Kim Joon to Make Drama Comeback with “Endless Love”

Actor Kim Joon, most well-known for appearing in the hit drama “Boys Over Flowers” as Song Woo Bin, will be making his drama comeback soon.

Kim Joon’s agency Chang Company announced on June 12, “Kim Joon has chosen “Endless Love” as his first drama project after being discharged from the military in June of last year. He is currently shooting the drama.”

In the upcoming SBS drama “Endless Love,” Kim Joon will play the role of Kim Tae Kyung, the son of the prime minister who falls in love with a rising actress (Hwang Jung Eum), risking everything he has for his love.

Kim Joon rose to fame with his debut drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009. After being discharged from his mandatory military service on June 28 in 2013, he shot “Lupin III,” a Japanese blockbuster scheduled to be released this August.

Cr. Soompi.com

“Boys Over Flowers” Star Kim Joon Makes A Comeback

Then he stopped acting for a while and focused on getting a master"s degree in global culture content at the hankuk university of foreign studies. Like his fellow.

“Boys Over Flowers” Star Kim Joon Makes A Comeback

Appearing in the classic k-drama “Boys Over Flowers” resulted in instant stardom for three members of F4, the squad of good-looking rich boys who ruled the school. Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum and singer-turned actor Kim Hyun Joong went on to become stars but Lee Joon, the fourth F4 member did not quite achieve the same level of success.

That may change as the actor is currently making a comeback in the upcoming SBS weekend drama “Endless Love.”

According to his agency Chang Company, he has chosen “Endless Love” as his first drama project after being discharged from the military in June of 2013.

In “Endless Love,” Kim Joon will play the role of Kim Tae Kyung, the son of the prime minister. His character falls in love with a promising actress played by Hwang Jung Eum and he will risk everything he has for that love.

He”ll have some serious competition.

In “Endless Love” Hwang Jung Eum”s character Seo In Ae will have three men fall in love with her. Ryu Soo Young plays her childhood love. While his love for her is genuine his ambitions may become more important. Jung Kyung Ho will play his brother and a rival for her affections. The story follows its characters through two decades, from the 1970s to the 1990s.

Like his fellow F4 member Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon is also a singer-turned-actor. He debuted as a rapper with the band T-Max in 2007 and it was their song “Paradise” that played throughout the “Boys Over Flowers” soundtrack. The band broke up before he enlisted for his mandatory military service in 2011. After “Boys Over Flowers,” Kim Joon was in the cast of a few variety shows including “Invincible Baseball Team” and Mnet Scandal.” He had a role in a musical “Youthful March” and starred in the drama “Homicide Division,” playing a homicide detective who is scared of corpses.

Then he stopped acting for a while and focused on getting a master”s degree in Global Culture Content at the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. But he did not give up on acting. When he was discharged from the military, he signed with a new agency, Chang Company, and began to consider new film and drama offers from Japan and China as well as Korea.

His first international project after leaving the military was the Japanese blockbuster “Lupin,” which will be released in August.

Cr. kdramastars.com 

did anyone knows, when the Press Conference? Hmm I dont know if anyone mention it, but untill now, i didnt see any poster. just still picture and Profile picture.because sometimes weve got clue about drama (the ending or couple) from the poster:) 

I'm a huge Hwang Jungeum fan and I was going to watch whatever drama she takes on. But after hearing Jung Kyungho, Ryu Sooyoung, and now Kim Joon starring together, I'm legit looking forward to this. It looks like a lot of tears will be shed, but I'm hoping it would be so worth it.

2014061511234759418_1.jpg?time=141102
i'm sure this is good news for most people here :D jung kyungho's hairstyle will change!! no more curly hair! XD 
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014061511234759418&type=1&outlink=1

I think the curly ajumma hair on JKH is meant to show his wild personality and that he was at that time a rebel and after when he grows up and has a more clean cut hairstyle fit with his new position in society and growing up as well...and like many said the OST of this drama used in the previews is sooo awesome,hope it will be used in the show as well and included in the official soundtrack album

Archived