[Drama 2014] Endless Love 끝없는 사랑

StaRix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight,@Miky88,@suchadiva42,@StaRix,..Question
Theres talk of Angel Eyes getting some extra episodes does this means this drama is running behind the original broadcast time..?
I had almost forgot about this drama this is the one about the three brothers yes I'm looking forward to this do anyone knows if it will be subbed.. 
@mslee,Hi.. 

@valsava I think the one with the three brothers is Triangle ,this has only 2 bro's if i remember corectly :DThe big bro aka Ryu Soo Yeong who was the first love of our heroine and the younger bro who was always in love with the heroine ,the girlfriend of his brother aka Jung Hyung Ho...the first couple split up and the big bro will marry with another women because her dad sees his potential and wants to use him or feels he will take his place so he makes the first move while the young bro is more of a delicvent type who is in love like i said with the heroine and wants to win her over...while the heroine wants to know who killed her mom and revenge her and those who destroyed their family i guess
well if Angel Eyes has an extension it will be delayed but let's take it the good part,more time for them to film more and better quality i hope as well,so they won't enter in real time filming so fast which is good

@valsava the last one(Cha In Pyo) isin't the bro is the one who takes note of the big bro and wants to make him his son in law...i guess he will be one of the bad guys along with Jung Woong In,he is a general and wants to be the next President and his daughter(Seo Hyo Rim) will be the wife of big bro

@Miky88, Maybe I did have the triangle brothers mixed up with endless love I'll go back and read the description again.. I like all three of these males leads especially the one from when he played the gangster drug dealer can't think of the drama off hand and it just aired last year.. But this drama should be very interesting I don't know why I thought these three was brothers..
Thanks for the info..   

:D @valsava hello! never heard that AE will have additional episodes. but it's ok, this one has about 40 episodes so, no need to rush..hehe. @Miky88 is right, Triangle has three brothers.
 Anyway, I love stories about brothers, too. I'm intrigue why they have different/opposite [perhaps] personality here in Endless Love. What's their story? Are RSY and JKH characters close or not.

Teaser and stills for SBS’s weekend melo Endless Loveby javabeansendlesslove_30.jpg

SBS is readying its next weekend drama for launch, which’ll be the heroine-caught-between-brothers-of-tragedy drama Endless Love, which stars Hwang Jung-eum(Secret) as said heroine. Ryu Soo-young (Two Weeks) will play her youthful love, while his younger brother Jung Kyung-ho (Heartless City) is the one who’s loved her from afar. Cue angsting!

In the poster above, Ryu Soo-young’s character comes accompanied with the tagline, “I have a dream.” Fitting for the ambitious professional aiming high for himself. Hwang Jung-eum’s reads, “I had to dream of revenge, and had to rise out of despair,” referring to the hardships she faces after witnessing her mother’s death. Jung Kyung-ho’s is “A love that cannot be seen from this place tougher than death.” He’s the rebel and the fighter, and while the character descriptions don’t explicitly put him in the hero’s seat, I’d say that from the fact that his hyung is married (to Seo Hyo-rim) and the way these kinds of stories often go, we’re looking at a Jung-Hwang OTP.

Full article: Dramabeans

valsava said: @Miky88, Maybe I did have the triangle brothers mixed up with endless love I'll go back and read the description again.. I like all three of these males leads especially the one from when he played the gangster drug dealer can't think of the drama off hand and it just aired last year.. But this drama should be very interesting I don't know why I thought these three was brothers..
Thanks for the info..   

Hello People!! i guess me lurking around should be over by now...

Hey there @Miky88, How are you? I won't lie, i kinda do like Jung Kyung Ho in Smile, You. I get to see him smile alot. it protray his Jolly side well... But after his militery and he played in Cruel City, He brought out his manhood pretty well... I could totally see the difference from Smile you and Cruel City.

I hope they won't have to postpone this but if most be, i guess we have no choice but to wait

I hope HC won't have tohave that perm hair for too long because it look .....

my heart was hurt when I watch JKH bleeding what happen with him? this show didnt air yet but I have shipping JKH and HJE they have good chems and they scene was funny. I'm sorry for RSY fans, it just my taught. but I was ready if my OTP will not happen LOL I was prepare my heart if something bad, happen to Kyung Hoo's.

Ryu Soo Young unveils his character transformation for his upcoming drama “Endless Love” class="post-title"Ryu Soo Young unveils his character transformation for his upcoming drama “Endless Love”

1388498937-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=28&random= Jamie No comments 0 views Jun 10, 2014share0 share0 share0

Actor Ryu Soo Young takes the lead role for the new SBS weekend drama “Endless Love” which will premiere on June 21. The drama depicts a story of dreams and love set in the 1980s. The actor will be joined in by Hwang Jung Eum and Jung Kyung Ho as part of the main cast.

Ryu Soo Young recently bid his farewell in the MBC’s reality show “Real Men” where he admitted contributed much to his character for his new drama. Though he developed an affirmative and strong personality through the reality show, Ryu Soo Young transforms to a cruel, ambitious yet charismatic and cool character which he’ll portray in “Endless Love” as Han Gwang Hoon.

In the photos released, a sneak peek of Ryu Soo Young’s character has been unveiled. Costumed in a military uniform while he undergoes training as a soldier, in a sludgy land and mountains, Ryu Soo Young reveals his much fiercer and stronger character which is very much anticipated.

The production team of the drama commented, “Ryu Soo Young could actually make you feel the warmth of the drama and he captivates the interests of the viewers. He is capable of portraying Han Gwang Hoon and we, in the team, really want to bring out Han Gwang Hoon’s dynamic character and Ryu Soo Young did reveal the true value of his character.”

They added, “After a long break from work, we promise to bring out a distinctive new character from Ryu Soo Young. We will work hard for this drama. There are more to expect from Ryu Soo Young so please look forward to it.”

Cr. Kdrama

RYS getting all the attention while HJE and JKH sit in the back seat even though the guy got cast last. I dislike how long dramas tend to focus on the "second" leads. I still feel like he's the main lead but I'm shipping HJE with JKH so they better not sink that ship

Archived