[Drama 2014] Endless Love 끝없는 사랑

StaRix

lord_jedi said: Okay, I watched the last episode of the drama today and was puzzled why Ester called KC 'Appa'? Obviously I only watched the last episode and find out through this forum that some random bodyguard rape IA so I wonder why it has come to this? Did KC agreed to be her dad and promise IA to take responsibilities of the baby after she was raped?
Well, at least justice was served at the end though I'm so annoyed why they give such a good death to PYT -- how on earth SK said; 'Appa' to him before he died is beyond me. Again, Kdramas love to glorified or give good ends to the bad guys no matter how evil they are. Its nice if you like the bad guys in Kdramas since they always have good endings. >.> They never really punished like what they deserved after all the cruel and evil things they did to the leads...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: @NayongL,  KH and IA will always have and endless love for each other.. Even though she learned some tough life lesson I had always thought they could have been avoided if she used her brains and stop running around like she was the untouchable.. I had always said that KH was stuck in his situation and had to make the best of it so why not reach for the top even though some call it betrayal but that all seem to have forgotten what got him in that position in the first place.. So have fun viewing the rest If you want to know what to watch next send me a PM and I'll fill you in..  

NayongL said: valsava said: @NayongL,  KH and IA will always have and endless love for each other.. Even though she learned some tough life lesson I had always thought they could have been avoided if she used her brains and stop running around like she was the untouchable.. I had always said that KH was stuck in his situation and had to make the best of it so why not reach for the top even though some call it betrayal but that all seem to have forgotten what got him in that position in the first place.. So have fun viewing the rest If you want to know what to watch next send me a PM and I'll fill you in..  

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you all a happy and healthy year  :D

"SBS Drama Awards 2014" was held today and Congratulations to
Hwang Jung Eum for winning "Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama", Ryu Sooyoung for being nominated for "Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama" and Jung Kyungho for being nominated for "Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama" for "Endless Love"! =D>

@mystic11, It's because the drama it's self what started out be so promising and then took a turn with IA rape pregnancy.. I think KC deserved ans award for working so hard in this drama he was the only reason I stuck to watching it..   
Well Happy New Year Everyone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkyAEiKWXUlwD1rCTBjzO

valsava said: @mystic11, It's because the drama it's self what started out be so promising and then took a turn with IA rape pregnancy.. I think KC deserved ans award for working so hard in this drama he was the only reason I stuck to watching it..   
Well Happy New Year Everyone

Archived