[Drama 2014] Endless Love 끝없는 사랑

StaRix

Actually I'm little confused about the character in this drama. RSY is the older brother right? And JKH will be his younger brother. How about YJH? Is he still have relationship with the two brothers? Or else? Because in the first time I think that he (YJH) was cast to be JKH's brother.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandavin: YJH was supposed to be offered RSY's role. I think they offered the role to both YJH and RSY at the same time (b'coz RSY's confirmation news came soon after HJE's). In the end RSY get it, either b'coz YJH reject it or they choose RSY.

Endless Love official website:

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000003222

The first poster:

WE50947111_w1700.jpg

HJE's character still:

82025aafa40f4bfb4d6790a7014f78f0f6361889

RSY's character still:

f703918fa0ec08faa59f1d545bee3d6d54fbdaa2

JKH's character still:

0a46f21fbe096b63fca850a30e338744eaf8ac8b

Jung Woong In stills  (he lose 5 kg of weight for this drama):

201405170848774171_5376a5a67932c.jpg

The rest can be seen on the official website.

Endless Love Official Website, OSEN

Updated cast and images for the Korean drama 'Endless Love'

photo438096.jpg

Updated cast and images for the upcoming Korean drama "Endless Love" (2014)

Directed by Lee Hyeon-jik

Written by Nah Yeon-sook

Network : SBS

With Hwang Jeong-eum, Ryoo Soo-yeong, Jeong Kyeong-ho, Cha In-pyo, Jeong Woong-in, Jeon So-min,...

Sat, Sun 21:55
Synopsis
A drama about upcoming Korean politics in the 1980s and the financial situation through the life of a woman.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/06/21

photo438095.jpg

photo438094.jpg

photo438093.jpg

photo438092.jpg

photo438091.jpg

photo438090.jpg

Source:: Hancinema

Jung Kyung Ho Transforms into a Charismatic Fighter for “Endless Love”

Jung kyung ho’s desperate but passionate looks in the pictures are raising curiosity on why he is on the ring and fighting. “endless love” is a 50 episode.

SBS released various stills of Jung Kyung Ho during the shoot for his new drama “Endless Love” on May 21. In the upcoming drama, Jung Kyung Ho plays Han Kwang Chul, a trouble maker-turned-mogul driven by his love for Seo In Ae (Hwang Jung Eum).

In a recent shoot for the drama, Jung Kyung Ho transformed into a fighter, showing off his action skills on the ring. Although it was a dangerous scene with many possible injuries, he wholeheartedly put himself into the role, according to staff members on the set.

Jung Kyung Ho’s desperate but passionate looks in the pictures are raising curiosity on why he is on the ring and fighting.

Through “Endless Love,” Jung Kyung Ho will be showing a charismatic bad boy side to him which he has never shown before in his previous projects.

“Endless Love” is a 50-episode period drama about the main characters’ ambition and love set against the backdrop of Korean politics through the 1980′s and the 90′s. It is scheduled to premier on June 21.

Source: www.soompi.com

Long time no come to Soompi. Luckily I opened DramaWiki EL's page & then realized the official site already built. So fast!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Endless_Love_%282014%29

Then I visited Viki & they also opened the Fan Channel already:

http://www.viki.com/tv/23306c-endless-love?cb=428e11d1bc5f7ce174bff3d6827a18f8&fresh_login=facebook_connect&locale=en

I'll try to translate the Characters Descriptions. But because I'm busy, I'll do it one by one or few at a times. So plz bear with me.

Main Casts:

- Hwang Jeong Eum as Seo In Ae

Lives with burning passion. Like a phoenix, never back down and give up even though being trampled many times by greed and corruption.
Possesses astounding beauty, very sharp mind, and big ambition. In the surface seems like a pure and transparent soul, attracting people around her, but actually cold and calculating inside.
Victim of a terrible secret birth and distorted truths in the past. Because of that, she dreams of revenge & vows to uphold justice, integrity, human right so that her past won't be repeated again to other people.
Demonstrates enormous resistance and fighting spirit in legal profession, she's the symbol of women's hope in Republic of Korea.

- Ryu Soo Young as Han Gwang Hoon

Eldest son of the poor captain of a fishing boat.
Heralded as their group leader since childhood days; hard and ambitious man, dreams of successful life.
Always first rank in school; charismatic, possesses outstanding mindset, unique good look, & high pride. No matter what he does & speaks of, people always pays attention to him.
Attends Seoul National University then become Military Secretary. He then meet General Cheon Tae Woong and his superiority attracted CTW's attention.

- Jung Kyeong Ho as Han Gwang Cheol

HGH's brother. Loves Seo In Ae, his older brother's sweetheart, since they were children. He loves her fiercely, willing to gives and does anything for her. Vows to never give up on her no matter what it takes, until he dies.
Doesn't like to study. Instead he's famous throughout Busan because of his fighting ability & rebel attitude, nicknamed "Fist of Legend".

Source: EL Official Site  

Jung woong-in and Ryu Soo Young in one drama?! I enjoy watching them a brother in ojakgyo brothers (KBS weekend drama). Are they friend or foe in here? I like RSY in Seoul 1945 and ojakgyo. I hope he will end up happy ending with HJE. :)

OK Part 2 of Characters Descriptions (decide to finish it at once in case I forget it instead later LOL) :

Cheon Tae Woong & Family:  

- Cha In Pyo as Cheon Tae Woong 

A general who led one of main squads tasked to handled May 16 coup  (read it further here in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_16_coup).

Respected and favored by his military subordinates. Always dreams to become a President & he's biding his time, waiting patiently for his chance to applying for Presidential election.
Doesn't hesitate to use whatever means for his ambition. He hides his real feelings, secrets, and intentions well.

- Choi Ji Na as Jin Yang Ja

CTW's 2nd wife. She always tries to endures bullying from CTW's 1st wife. Hopes for good marriage for her daughter so that she can raises her status in Cheon's household. She's willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the success of her husband. But, because of her slowness, including to understands her own husband, she's more appropriate as an ordinary housewife rather than political figure.

- Seo Hyo Rim as Cheon Hye Jin 

CTW & JYJ's daughter. Sent to USA to study but changed her major secretly countless times. In the surface she seems like a happy rich princess with happy family (parents & two brothers), but actually a tormented woman with many emotional baggage. She went abroad to escape her problems.

Kim Geon Pyo & Family

- Jeong Dong Hwan as Kim Geon Pyo  

Republic of Korea's current Prime Minister. He was one of key figures from the era of May 16 coup, became a prominent political figure since then, after he succeeded in gained hearts of many citizens.
Calm, gentle, an art-lover. He' always known as a soothing figure in politic, like a scholar in Joseon era. Despite his mild demeanor, he holds big power & charisma, and is deemed as the strongest candidate in the next Presidential election. He regards politic as a sacred matter and considers President as a task from heaven. He always makes his own decisions, never follows the masses.

But, when Seo In Ae appears in front of him, his peaceful life begins to shake wildly.

- Shim Hye Jin as Min Hye Rin

KGP's wife. Nicknamed "Steel Butterfly" because of her political circle and social skill. Had a big contribution toward her husband's rise in power. Ready to jump for anything that will help propels her purpose. All around a scary woman.

- Kim Joon as Kim Tae Gyeong

The eldest son of KGP & MHR. Since he was a child, he was brought to stay in USA, under a strict supervision and education management from his mother, to be a perfect man. Though grew up lonely, he's a gentle and obedient man, who possesses a free spirit and artistic soul like his father. Once dreamed to be a rock-star, but quickly turn it off because of his mother.

But since he fall in love deeply, he starts to fight his mother back.

- Jeon So Min as Kim Sae Gyeong

KGP & MHR's daughter, KTG's sister, the President's adopted daughter.
Beautiful inside & outside; a pure and naive woman who never knows about the reality world, like flower in a greenhouse. Her body is weak since childhood, therefore always under constant protection.

Other People:

- Jeong Woong In as Park Young Tae 

An Intelligence Officer. Has a great insight into a person's soul and real personality. Nicknamed "Korean King-Makers" because of his genius & mysterious instinct to predict the election. He always supports & grooms the person he nominated in Presidential election. Excellent in both political & economic field. He has tight security and his own management team, so no one knows exactly about him. He has no qualms of sacrificing some for greater goals.

- Shin Eun Jung as Gyeong Ja

Seo In Ae's aunt.

In the past, she brought her child daughter to played with her older sister (In Ae's mother). Then some time after, she saw her older sister & daughter killed by mysterious gunmen. Barely escaped from death herself, it was a terrible past. In behalf of her dead daughter & sister, she adopted In Ae. She always depends on In Ae for everything.

- Choi Seong Gook as Jo Won Gyu 

Former boxing champion. A man who loves to exercises & believes that healthy body will resulted in healthy spirit. Kind & caring towards Seo In Ae & Han Gwang Cheol since their adolescent days. Even until their adulthood, he keeps cheering & support them. Once a teacher, is forever a teacher. 

- Lee Won Jae as Yang San Bak

The leader of Busan crime gang. Though a gangster, he's actually a nice person & more interested in legal business. Always appears whenever Seo In Ae & Han Gwang Cheol needs help.

Source: EL Official Site

Guest chloe.c

IDK if there's something wrong with my eyes... but that is a horrible poster. I keep squinting because the girl doesn't look like Hwang Jung Eum! T____T IDK if it's my problem......

I am getting very worried because I don't know who the MALE LEAD is! Is it RYU SOO YEONG or JUNG KYUNG HO?!
From advertisements to character descriptions, Ryu Soo Yeong's name keeps coming BEFORE
Jung Kyung Ho! It makes me wonder if the male lead is indeed older brother and not the younger brother...
maybe this drama is going to be about how the older brother is so ambitious that he gives up
on his sweetheart... and then finds his way later back to her... if so, that would make me very angry
because I'm already shipping JKH with HJE and the drama hasn't even aired yet...
Hopefully, both male leads will have equal screen time but the main OTP will be HJE and JKH!

Archived