• Last Reply

Kim Ji Won brings the aura of Autumn in new pictorial

By harmony4377    1 day ago    5,709    1,836    8
kim-ji-won

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Kim Ji Won is a lovely and charming Autumn lady in her new pictorial! 

On August 14, King Kong by Starship released global brand model, Kim Ji Won's 2017 Fall season photo shoot. 

In the photos, Kim Ji Won encompasses the air of Autumn against a pink backdrop, with a comfy, casual knit sweater she displays a feminine patterned handbag. The actress gazes at the camera with dreamy eyes, bound to attract many people. Additionally, in another still she dons a caramel colored two piece with a coat and a satchel bag showcasing her sophisticated, yet luxurious charms. She takes it down a notch as she is seen dressed in a white shirt, jeans, with a backpack slung beside her. Rumour has it that she has been praised by fellow staff members for her artistic poses and alluring eyes.  

Recently, Kim Ji Won was confirmed to play a role in 'Joseon Detective 3'. Make sure to check out her photos below! 

SEE ALSO: Producing duo GroovyRoom discuss their origin story and collabs with other artists

kim-ji-won_1502680315_0000208517_001_20170814101604272.jpg

kim-ji-won_1502680315_0000208517_003_20170814101604449.jpg

kim-ji-won_1502680315_0000208517_002_20170814101604358.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/kim-ji-won-brings-the-aura-of-autumn-in-new-pictorial

Beauty tips from Kim Ji-won

03:51 PM August 10, 2017
kim-ji-won.jpgkim-ji-won.jpg

Kim Ji Won. Image: Viu

Kim Ji-won’s beauty stands out along with her versatility. From playing the charismatic female soldier in “Descendants of the Sun”, to being the bright career woman in “Fight For My Way”, Ji-won can rock any role with her charming looks. Let’s take a look at Kim Ji-won’s beauty tips, as shared in an episode of “Get It Beauty”, so we can achieve the same to-die-for appeal.

kim-ji-won-2-600x338.pngkim-ji-won-2-600x338.png

Kim Ji-won. Image: Viu

Tip 1: Important steps for skincare include moisturizing and exfoliating

According to Kim Ji-won, the key element for a perfect skin is exfoliating. She said that smooth and moist skin will absorb the skin care product easier and faster. She also added that it is necessary to apply sunblock all the time. To pick the best skin care product, she mentioned that it is important to check if the product has anti-pollution protection. This protects the skin from having acne caused by dust.

kim-ji-won-3-600x338.png

Kim Ji-won shared her secret tip to soothe her overheated skin from sun exposure: “I drink a lot of water and put a cold cotton pad dipped in ampoule on each cheek to soothe my skin.”

kim-ji-won-3-600x338.png

Kim Ji-won. Image: Viu

Tip 2: How to go from Yoon Myung Joo to Choi Ae Ra

To achieve the look of the charismatic Yoon Myung Joo from “Descendants of the Sun”, Kim Ji-won’s hair and make up artist said that she used a darker shade of foundation to create a tan effect on the skin. She used natural make up, but to show sharpness, she drew eyelines and eyebrows sharper than usual. For a tough and strong image, she applied nude-toned lipsticks.

Meanwhile, in the drama “Fight for My Way”, Kim Ji-won portrayed a brighter character. Her hair and make-up artist used more vivid colors on her face and curled her hair for a more interesting look. To show the image of an assertive career woman, she used a brighter shade of foundation to lighten her skin tone. To highlight her bubbly personality, she used pink and coral colors for her lips and cheeks and curled her bangs. JB

Catch “Descendants of the Sun” and “Fight For My Way” on Viu! Viu Premium (at a special promo price of P30) is now available at your nearest Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuillier, MLhullier, Expresspay, Western Union, Netopia and all Load Central outlets nationwide.

Read more: http://entertainment.inquirer.net/238151/beauty-tips-kim-ji-won#ixzz4psYkAtsd 
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

For Kim Ji Won, Fight My Way’s Park Seo Joon was the best partner ever

57ef350c-0b73-4237-b8cd-d82b4d433940.png

Will Fight My Way's Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won be the best couple of 2017? Here’s why the Descendants of the Sun actress believes she and Park Seo Joon deserve a Best Couple award! Plus, check her out in Bali from the September issue of Marie Claire Korea, who dropped the teaser photos today!

Kim Ji Won received the Best Couple award with Jin Goo for her performance in Descendants of the Sun in 2016. This year, the ambitious actress is hoping for her second Best Couple award in a row!

“If I could receive an award at the end-of-the-year ceremony, I want to receive the best couple award,” Kim shared her wishful thinking. “That would just confirm Choi Ae Ra and Go Dong Man’s synergy. In Descendants of the Sun, I played a heartbreaking couple. But the Fight My Way one was a happy couple. That’s why I’m all the more greedy about the best couple award.”

If she were a calm and tough soldier in Descendants of the Sun, Kim Ji Won in Fight My Way is a passionate, courageous hustler. The actress says her Fight My Way partner Park Seo Joon was hands down the best partner ever.

“Park Seo Joon was really the best partner,” the actress reminisced. “His acting brought Go Dong Man’s character alive. He never frowned, even when filming the not-so-easy fight scenes. He’s the life of the party.”

On her real-life partner instead of an on-screen one, Kim says, “It depends on with whom I meet, but I’m drawn to men who make me feel comfortable. Since I need to focus on work longer, I can’t bring myself to see anyone right now.”

With Marie Clarie, Kim Ji Won also shared mantras or believes she lives by. “Instead of feeling discouraged by failures, I adopt a positive mindset,” the actress said, adding that when you do your best at a given moment, the next stage unfolds.

Marie Claire

d6945b06-eca3-442a-bb65-b65814cb0d50.jpg

04611dbc-911a-4f8c-849d-b16f44601436.jpg

d0294e07-fe06-40ac-85c0-bf8aa433edbb.jpg

722ce112-0a46-432d-9a67-aa090b3b548e.jpg

Kim Ji Won, Kim Bum, And Lee Min Ki Begin Shooting For Upcoming Film “Detective K 3”

Detective-K-3.jpg
SHARES9K

Kim Ji Won, Kim Bum, and Lee Min Ki have joined Kim Myung Min and Oh Dal Soo for the third installment of the “Detective K” series!

The movie kicked off its first shoot in Mungyeong of North Gyeongsang Province on August 7.

Kim Myung Min and Oh Dal Soo have returned as detectives Kim Min and Seo Pil. The duo has reunited to solve serial vampire murder cases. Kim Ji Won will play the role of a woman who has lost her memory and joins the detectives on their journey. Kim Bum will add tension as a character that interferes with their investigation, and Lee Min Ki will be a mysterious man in the center of the incidents.

The film will once again be directed by Kim Suk Yoon, who also worked on the previous two installments. Before the first shoot, he commented, “I believe that it will become a project with definite higher quality than the previous. I will work with the reliable actors to create a movie that goes beyond the script.”

Kim Ji Won added, “I am honored to participate in this great film series,” and assured that she would work hard until the very end.

“Detective K 3” (tentative title) is set to hit theaters in 2018.

I love this girl! Discovered her in DOTS, she's a scene stealer! I watched that drama solely for Song Joong Ki but I ended up liking this girl (and her loveline with Sgt. Seo Dae Young) and decided to put her under my radar and totally fell for her in Fight for my way!! Wish her all the best for her next projects. I personally want her/wish for her to do a musical be it on drama or a movie because boy! it's such a shame if the world don't hear her precious voice!! The girl is a total performer!!

I am still conflicted whether I like Myeong Joo or Ae Ra more. They are both lovable for me haha

P.S. Gosh! Finally someone posted here. I thought this page has died which almost made me sad the first time that I visited here.

Archived