[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Can some kind soul help out with the last scene of Hotel Uncle and DJ mom? like I know he caught her with wrong sign again but what did he say while he pulled her? I couldn't understand.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow when is this happen?Is it on ep 7

And what about those pic from @lienkms on page 35 what's going on there?It looks like theres family meeting between 2 family n also uncle nam..Forgive me with all of my questions and my curiousity,guys v(^^)v This drama makes me dying in curiousity just by missing 1 episodes..If there's anyone want to answer my questions i will be more than happy :D

It happened on the 8th episode!

Thanks @joy17 for the translation of that line. I swear what the heck is wrong with this uncle guy? why he just doesn't leave her alone, whats so bad about getting a rented place for 1 month. He cant just wait for a month especially being an owner of a hotel. Its not like she signed on the property in her name, poor SJ :( I hated her character in shining inheritance and wanted someone to out her evil doings, but in this drama she inst even doing anything evil and this guy just keeps hounding and harassing her. I feel like protecting her from him somehow knowing that later on they will be in love. She is doing a good job of making viewers love her in this role and also hate her in previous evil role. A very good actress. 

@Beeba,.. I find uncle nam very petty behind a damn signature.. Him and nosey mom and the brat set that all up only to find themselves in a very stupid and petty position..  Didn't he make her sign a contract for a certain amount of money since he wants to go that far I would hold him to it he would pay me or I'll sue for breech of contract I'll teach him a lesson or two..
Now on to the girls all those Da's I get confused so I'm going to call them Da # 123 being oldest middle the youngest.. Also with the Woo boy's will be address the same way.. 
Now I'm I picking up that Woo #2 is trying to flirt with Da # 2 after he thought she wasn't good enough for him and what is Da # 3 trying to do they more she makes him open up it want be for her it will be for Da #2..I see Da #2 developing a crush on Woo # 1.. But I see no connection between the two and besides he would treat her like a lil sister instead of a woman..
Poor Halmoni she can't hold a tune for jack and she was really into her song..LOL Maybe they should tell her stick to singing in the garden and shower only..
Also Beeba Uncle got the wrong misunderstanding about the whole situation and will be made to look like a fool I don't know why he is so concern about her business when he should be informing his parents whom he i instead of letting then think he's some stranger from off the streets..     

@Beeba, I think Uncle Nam has become interested in her. I think initially he wants the house and he saw her as a scammer.  But, she seems like the only woman that has ever stood up to him.  What's going to be interesting is if he starts falling for her and her ex-husband (played by Kang Nam-Gil) starts coming around.  Though, I'm not sure he's really her ex as in a divorce or did they separate and she just told the kids that he died.  There's a lot of back story to that one and should make for interesting drama.
Regarding Kang Nam-Gil's character do we know if it's just a cameo?  I looked at the cast on Wiki and it doesn't even list him?  He's such a good character actor.  I hope there'll be a little friction between him and Uncle Nam.

@Beeba‌, the only reason why he is so mean to her it is because he thought that she was a scammer and when she told him all those things that she didn't do, he felt bad and want to make it right to her. But it was too late for her. They already start off with wrong foot. She doesn't want anything to do with him. Finally, I really do love the ending scene between them!

So far I am loving how they are progressing this story.. Seo Jae Woo and Jung Da-Jung friendship and romance is good to watch.. their foundation of interest and mutual respect and then like and love is nice to see.

I find that Kim Cheol-Soo (grandfather) and Lee Soon-Ok (grandmother) liking the family  is nice after all the confusion that has gone on at no fault of Da Jung's.

In Woo is going to find out that he was too hasty in pushing Da-Jung away and thinking that she was stalking him.. now it is too late since she has meant what she said and is over him instead able to see someone else around her as a friend and then a love.

I am wondering when Han Song Jung is going to let  Jung Da Ae marry Kang Hyun Bin (the doctor) frankly she needs to let them marry and then move if they want and stop holding them there.

I feel that the more the family friend (Hyung, Uncle ) comes into contact with Han Song Jung the more he will fall for her. His actions some how reminded me of elementary school and the little boy pulling a girls hair to get her attention because he likes her.  Constantly bothering her to get her attention since she seems to be the only women he has met that does not fall all over him.

I look forward to what will happen next..

Despite what uncle Nam says about JaeWoo singing ability not being his strongest trait, it is great to see JaeWoo singing in ep8. DaJung was also singing along w/ him to herself and InWoo observing her. I bet InWoo is feeling something he didn't think he would for DaJung. Hopefully, DaJung doesn't weaver and continue to be true to herself b/c she deserves better!

@Ldy Gmerm, good to see you here :D, @emmaleigh,I agree with you.  I noticed how DJ was looking at JW as she was singing along. It was as if she truly was seeing him for the first time.  An can I say I loved IW's expression.  This is a guy who is definitely not used to being second best and ignored by women. He's seeing DJ in a new light and he's confused and jealous at the same time.  I love it!
So glad I decided to watch  this drama.  I initially swore off the weekend dramas after the last one I saw, but glad I changed my mind.

I dunno about you guys, but even though my korean is minimal, i cried when DJ was crying in front of IW.  Her tears were just so earnest, and like she meant everything she said, just like IW, I was speechless and I pity her so much....
=((

she thinks that all this mess happened because of her crush for IW....ahhhh...I'm loving Park Se Young's portrayal of DJ...and LSW, his eyes just come alive everytime DJ is there...if that is not chemistry, I dunno what is?

@beamonkr thank you.. good to see you in the thread as well.. I have been lurking off and on since the drama started.. It is one of my favs and I find myself running to my pc to try and watch live every weekend.

The characters are interesting as well and I like how each is evolving in their own way.. with 50 eps we have a long way to go but I think we will enjoy the ride. :)

After watching 8 episodes of this drama, I can see some similarities between this drama and the writer's previous family drama, Smile,You....The setup is almost the same.
In Smile,You,both families living together,here they become neighbors....- Both OTPs started as friend first...- There is an immature,spoiled, mamaboy as a third wheel...In smile,you the've got Lee Min Jung's ex, here, In woo will be that guy........- The same actors as grandpa and father....
I am hoping that the writer can make jaewoo-Dajung pair as awesome as Jungin- hyunsu pair in Smile,you....( I love the OTP in Smile,you very much....Once they got together, they never wavered and nothing can separate them....)

Archived