[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest Lhea2

The core of this discussion is that the entertainment industry will present the needs of the audience the story of K-drama,Sometimes it's cruel :)>-

Indeed many young talents unused but can't also be denied if the old actors are still that plenty interested in her so maybe that's one reason the PD-nim to use them as his main character. As said @mimi26, let us keep positive thinking now. This may be great drama and will preferred by many people because of its storyline is certainly interesting.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cast is WOW .. the main stars are super talented & well recognized actors .. I wish the plot will be good as well .. it has been awhile to see PMY in another work again , I like her so much but her last drama I could not complete it because of the plot I did not like its turn by the end of that series ( Man of Honor ) .

wangnyeo said: the cast is WOW .. the main stars are super talented & well recognized actors .. I wish the plot will be good as well .. it has been awhile to see PMY in another work again , I like her so much but her last drama I could not complete it because of the plot I did not like its turn by the end of that series ( Man of Honor ) .

id="bo_v_title" class="view-subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 15pt; font-family: 'Nanum Gothic', dotum; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 1.4;"인교진, ‘개과천선’ 첫 촬영 앞두고 새벽에도 캐릭터 탐구 열중In Gyu Jin "A New Leaf" First shooting/filming , explores the character until dawn.
1974977_211076995768233_912101432_n.jpg
for more : http://www.cyfren.com/main/bbs/board.php?bo_table=entertainnews&wr_id=3311

Guest ChoBap

Good news! Script reading~ Everyone is looking sharp :DAnd Oh mah goodness... KMM, I finally see your face after you spent the last 2 years hiding under a rock <3 <3 
"A New Leaf" Kim Myung Min vs Kim Sang Joong. Even though it's Only a Script Reading.. 1395982716_675816.jpg 

I'm hearing that "A New Leaf" is a 24 episode drama. Unconfirmed/maybe but let's keep the hopes up. :) 

In other news, Ahn Sun Young will be playing the role as Park Min Young's aunt (dad side). She said one of the main reasons for wanting to act in this drama was because of the writer. Btw, we may be poking fun at our crazy writer, but she did write the k drama OBGYN, which was actually really amazing. I highly recommend it.
sed012014032810460784.jpg

And top it off with a Park Min Young selca update :) 
24321337.jpg

Thanks @ChoBap Everybody is looking so sharp and smart. Is our scriptwriter there in those pics?
 Looks like shooting has started.

Min Young's tweet with the selca was:" It's sunny today!I'm shooting here,but I feel I'm having an outing ,let's meet in the drama everyone !" (cre: lark, weibo) It seems the weather in Korea is really good now. Hope that energizes our cast and crew and our scriptwriter.
Yup, as long as our writer does a good job, it is all okay. At least it means she wants everyone to deliver and takes her job very seriously. 

Guest ChoBap

mimi26 said: Thanks @ChoBap Everybody is looking so sharp and smart. Is our scriptwriter there in those pics?
 Looks like shooting has started.

Min Young's tweet with the selca was:" It's sunny today!I'm shooting here,but I feel I'm having an outing ,let's meet in the drama everyone !" (cre: lark, weibo) It seems the weather in Korea is really good now. Hope that energizes our cast and crew and our scriptwriter.
Yup, as long as our writer does a good job, it is all okay. At least it means she wants everyone to deliver and takes her job very seriously. 

Guest blossomnagr

@ChoBap, hehe, yes, I have heard that some parts of Northern America is really cold from the beginning of this year. Hope it will get warmer soon. Fighting!

Archived