[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201404010100009280000156&servicedate=20140401

2014040101000092800001561.jpg

Kim Yoon Seo joins MBC "Repentance" as newbie actress, Jung Hye Ryung.

Guest ChoBap

ChoBap said:

I'm watching Gyn Doctors now , and pray for A New Leaf , hope it will have the same strong plot than Doctors .

It's good isn't it? Gosh I remember I cried a lot while watching it. Keke

It's very good ! so touching ... I loved it so ... it remind  me about show ER , I liked it in old days ))

I know. I also had a total crush on Go Joo Won back then. I still probably do now ;)

Guest samasta93

On a different note, I look forward to seeing KMM hairstyle ;;)

Talking about KMM, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes to shooting location very early than the rest and starts to memorize his script without fault, including blend himself into the character.. He is well-known for such dedication and hardwork..

Even veteran actor Lee Sung Jae praises him a lot..

I remember one article revealed KMM always does spelling training to improve his pronunciation skill.. ;))

Guest ChoBap

samasta93 said: On a different note, I look forward to seeing KMM hairstyle ;;) Talking about KMM, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes to shooting location very early than the rest and starts to memorize his script without fault, including blend himself into the character.. He is well-known for such dedication and hardwork.. Even veteran actor Lee Sung Jae praises him a lot.. I remember one article revealed KMM always does spelling training to improve his pronunciation skill.. ;))

Guest ChoBap

I believe the article says Kim Yoon Seo will be playing the role of "newbie actress Jung Hye Reong". What on earth... I'm really confused about the plot now o.o .@blossomnagr I forgot it was already April. Just made me realize I have exams soon XD 

Guest blossomnagr

ChoBap said: I believe the article says Kim Yoon Seo will be playing the role of "newbie actress Jung Hye Reong". What on earth... I'm really confused about the plot now o.o .@blossomnagr I forgot it was already April. Just made me realize I have exams soon XD 

Guest ChoBap

blossomnagr said: ChoBap said: I believe the article says Kim Yoon Seo will be playing the role of "newbie actress Jung Hye Reong". What on earth... I'm really confused about the plot now o.o .@blossomnagr I forgot it was already April. Just made me realize I have exams soon XD 

Guest ChoBap

KMM was wearing his Anthony Kim jacket from KOD for the script reading. How cute. :3Did he just keep some of Anthony Kim's suits? Keke 

NCqODCr: Lun42195 on Twitter, via MMI 

Guest ChoBap

I like his hairstyle in the script reading 

Same. It reminds me of his older hair. I couldn't.handle the Beethoven Virus one even though I knew it was for the character. Hope he keeps this hair :)

Guest ChoBap

@ChoBap 

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=378770

Does this say Kim Yoon Seo will be playing a character who stands against Kim Myung Min's character?

At first I thought her character may be involved in some case. But not sure now. 

It seems so. I'm not entirely sure but apparently they're against each other, and she's going to be very lively in making sure it happens. She kinda reminds me of a much watered down version of the evil woman in Sign. Sounds like she'll possibly be that kinda annoying second lead who's always causing something to go wrong.. Now I'm really confused... Maybe I'm reading it wrong.. maybe I'm not.. But it says her role is a "newbie actress" in the drama itself... why would she even be involved in anything? O.o

Guest blossomnagr

ChoBap said:

Now I'm really confused... Maybe I'm reading it wrong.. maybe I'm not.. But it says her role is a "newbie actress" in the drama itself... why would she even be involved in anything? O.o

Archived