[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest msmall

Hey everyone! I know that the drama never released any official OSTs, but I was wondering if any of you remember any prominent vocal songs throughout the drama? I've only finished the fourth episode.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama was originally listed with 18 episodes, everywhere I saw it listed.  I was surprised that it was truly only 16.  In my opinion it's very incomplete. More than that, he didn't show him as being a great attorney. He's only good if he can bribe and the opposition--at least that's what they depicted. A good drama that turned just plain disappointing.

Guest united06

Episode 10 graphics ~
image-B80E_53AF3157.jpg

image-5FB3_53AF3157.jpg

image-C08A_53AF3157.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

A New Leaf English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8398-a-new-leaf-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 11 graphics ~
image-02C3_53B710DB.jpg

image-3C5A_53B710DB.jpg

image-561E_53B710DB.jpg

Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 12 graphics ~
image-C60A_53B71551.jpg

image-0F5E_53B71551.jpg

image-6EE6_53B71551.jpg

Guest united06

Episode 13 graphics ~
image-60A5_53B71AE9.jpg

image-4717_53B71AE9.jpg

image-E0EB_53B71AE9.jpg

Guest united06

Episode 14 graphics ~
image-7548_53B72059.jpg

image-6AEB_53B72059.jpg

image-D40F_53B72059.jpg

I have just finished watching this drama, but I don't understand the ending. Did chairman Jin gave up his firm? There is no clear indication about the decision of the court. Pls help clarify the ending. Thank you.

raewonkim said: I have just finished watching this drama, but I don't understand the ending. Did chairman Jin gave up his firm? There is no clear indication about the decision of the court. Pls help clarify the ending. Thank you.

My take on things. Depending on how you look at this, it can be glorious or bad. Since we live in reality and this is not the first season of a procedural, it is sadly the latter. It did some things well, had potential, a good cast, realistic approach to character and plot, for the most part. But sadly, it just didn't want to tell a story.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "A New Leaf"

2014/07/05

photo457133.jpg

Korean dramas sometimes try stepping out of their limited genres and tropes, but also out of their format, even if more rarely. Trying something new is never easy and unfortunately, the more those attempts fail, the less willing the decision makers might be to give them another chance. However, effort and small successes count. 'A New Leaf' develops in a way very different to most dramas and while the one major flaw behind its efforts ultimately makes it feel like a failure, it gets some very important things right.

Kim  Seok-joo (Kim Myeong-min) is a very successful, but also very cynical and cold lawyer. After being involved in an accident that costs him his memory, he has to deal with his return to work and reacquaintance with his life and the person he used to be. Faced with his own cruelty and the cutthroat business of defending the corporate and financial elite, he begins to reassess his values and present.

>> FULL PIECE <<

Guest united06

Episode 15 graphics ~
image-0B09_53B728E4.jpg

image-58FF_53B728E4.jpg

image-87F7_53B728E4.jpg

Guest united06

Episode 16 END graphics ~
image-F43C_53B743FF.jpg

image-69E3_53B743FF.jpg

image-B9DB_53B743FF.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

stuartjmz said: iirc, and perhaps @victorb, my personal Drama wiki can confirm this, CJA played a pilates instructor or the like in one Drama? If so, it seems that she's keeping in shape for a sequel perhaps? Or reminding the producers of this Drama of the opportunities and potential they wasted with her character. :)

Archived